Help Me...

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 33 ~ Help me...
 
 
*Still in your POV*
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Min Hyuk imnida"
 
Ehh? You kidding me, right? Is this a dream?
 
"Good job, Minhyuk-ssi. You can choose your seat now" said the teacher to the guy beside her. The girls started to fangirling as soon as they saw his face. "Your seat is behind Miss Lee. Miss Lee raise your hand please" the teacher continued. I quickly come back to Earth and raised my hand up. The guy named Minhyuk walked towards me and took his seat which used to be Kai's. "Okay,class. I need to take some stuff in the teachers' room. Please don't make some noise. The discipline teacher is just nextdoor so keep quiet, neh" the teacher warned and went out of the class to take her stuff.
 
I turned my head to Minhyuk who was behind me and said, "What are you doing here?!". He stared at me bluntly and replied, "Sorry but do I know you?".
 
'Sorry but do I know you?'
 
Those words rang in my head. Is he kidding me? How could he don't recognize me at all?!
 
*End Of POV*
 
You sighed and reached your bag to take out your hairband. Then, you tied your hair and put on your geeky glasses. "Does this remind you of someone?!" you asked as you pointed at your the now nerd face. Minhyuk glanced at you sharply and he finally realised something. He put both of his hands on your face. "S- Sara?!" shouted Minhyuk. You nodded and showed him your greatest smile ever. You were happy to finally meet him. "Oh my god! You look so pretty!" he exclaimed as he put away your glasses. Before you could even talk to him, the door swung open as the teacher walked in. "Thanks.Talk to you later you smiled and payed your attention to the teacher. Little did you know, Myungsoo was staring at the two of you just then.
 
'What is their relationship?' Myungsoo thought.
 
...............
 
"Why are you here?!" L.Joe shouted at Eunnim who just sat down beside him. "Like I said, I moved here, jerk! Got a problem with that?" she snapped back. L.Joe who was out of word just kept quiet and continued reading the textbook. 
 
'Why in the world did the teacher told her to sit beside me!' the annoyed L.Joe thought.
 
*Hoya's POV*
 
I walked to the door and opened as I entered the class. As usual, the girls started screaming for my name. "Good morning" said Woohyun who sat infront of me. "Morning" I replied bluntly and sat. Suddenly, I heard some girls around me talking,
 
"Yah, have you heard? There will be a student entering our class today"
 
"Chincha? Girl or boy?"
 
"Girl. Do you know she used to have mental problem?"
 
"Bwoh?! Mental problem?!"
 
"Yeah, she was sent to the mental hospital"
 
"Ewww... I hope she won't sit near me"
 
"Me too"
 
Ughh.. Girls.. They can't stand if they don't gosip even just for one day!
 
Soon, Mr.Yoon came in with a black hair girl beside him. Wait.... Isn't that the girl I met at the airport?! Minah isn't it?
 
"Class, quiet down! Today we have a new friend. Please introduce yourself, Miss Soo" said Mr.Yoon. Minah bowed politely and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Soo Min Ah imnida. Please take good care of me". The whole class went quiet. It was quite awkward in the class. Mr.Yoon cleared his throat to break the slience. "Miss Soo, you can sit beside Han Suu Ah" said Mr.Yoon as he pointed at the girl who was gossiping just then. I could hear the girl groaned quietly, "Oh no". Minah took a step closer to walk to her new seat but all the students avoided from having eye contact with her except for me, Sungyeol and Woohyun who were busy checking her out. Okay, I'm not a ert. Sungyeol and Woohyun were the one did that. Minah sighed as she knew she was ignored. She continued walking to her seat which is between mine and Suu Ah's. Then, she sat down and put out her things. To be honest, she quite pretty.
 
Soo Min Ah, huh.... 
 
Recess time, I walked out of the class with Woohyun. To my shock, someone was waiting for me infront of the class.
 
"Hi, Hoya oppa!" Eunnim stood infront of me. I raised a brow. "What are doing here?" I asked. "She forced me to bring her here" said Dongwoo who came out from his class that is beside my class. "Oppa, kaja!" Eunnim smiled and slung her arms around mine. "Eunnim-ssi, don't you think you should wait for Minah?" I asked her. "Don't worry. She's always alone" she replied calmly. "Uhh.. Okay" was all I could say before she started dragging me. "I think she likes you" Dongwoo whispered to me.
 
WTH?!
 
*End of POV*
 
*Your POV*
 
"I still can't be believe you are here now" I said still can't believe Minhyuk is beside me now, while he just let out a chuckle after hearing me. As we were walking through the hallways, we met T-ARA. I walked to them and said 'hi'. "Erm. Guys, I won't be eating with you all. I kind of miss Teen Top and Infinite so I decided to eat with them if you don't mind?" I asked them. "Sure! It's okay! Your BBF is waiting for you" Jiyeon said as she pushed me and pointed at Minhyuk who was waiting for me at the corner. "BBF?" I looked at her weirdly. "Best Boy Friend, duh" she replied and then continued walking with T-ARA to the cafeteria. I walked back to Minhyuk and we walked in the cafeteria. 
 
After buying some food, we walked to Infinite's table. "Hey, guys!" I smiled but none of them answered. "Uh, what's wrong?" I asked but they didn't answer me. "Mianhe, noona" I heard Sungjong mumbled quietly but Woohyun smacked his arms. "Did you guys heard anything?" Gyu oppa asked them as if me and Minhyuk didn't exist. "Yah! What's wrong with you guys?" I scolded as I put my hand on my waist while the other one was holding my food tray. Woohyun glance at me and fake-smiled. "Oh, hi, Sara. I didn't know you were there" he lied which made Minhyuk who were standing beside me snickered. "What the... You guys, what did I do?" I sighed. "Oh nothing. Why are you not sitting with T-ARA and B1A4 today?" said Sungyeol sarcastically. Aisshh.. Chincha, I feel like hitting this choding. "Aissh... You choding" I cursed. I realised Eunnim was there sitting between Hoya oppa and Dongwoo oppa. "Hi, Eunnim" I greeted and she greeted me with a 'hi' back cheerfully. I turned back to them and said, "Now, tell me , what did I do?". "Figure it out yourself" Woohyun said and Dongwoo and Hoya laughed. "They felt upset that you didn't spend time with us for these past few months" Hoya finally said. "What? I can't believe this" I scoffed. I was about to find Teen Top but suddenly they appeared. "Hyungs, can we sit with you?" Changjo asked to Sunggyu and he nodded a 'yes'. "Hi, noona. Why aren't you at T-ARA's table?" Ricky asked just like Sungyeol and Woohyun said to me just then. "Okay, you guys win. I'm sorry. I really do. So please forgive me~" I apologised and pouted to Gyu oppa who always can't stand of my aegyo. "Oppa, jebal~" I pouted cutely to him. I think he blinked his eyes repeatly when he saw me doing it. I'm not really sure since he has small eyes. XD
 
"Okay, we forgive you" he smiled. I jumped around and said, "Thanks, oppa" as I gave him bear hug. I introduced Minhyuk to all of them. I sat beside L and Minhyuk sat opposite to me. I felt awkward since L hasn't been talking to me for a while so I suddenly asked, "L, there's some Maths questions I don't know, could you help me later on?". Sadly, he didn't replied me. Why is he being cold to me again? "Don't worry, Sara. I'll help you" Minhyuk said with a smile. "Thanks" I mumbled as I tried to smile at Minhyuk but actually my eyes were on the quiet L. 
 
Why are you like this, L?
 
*End of POV*
 
*Hoya's POV*
 
After school, I walked to the school gate alone. Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure.
 
"Eunji?" I called at the girl figure. The girl turned around and face me. "Oppa" she said cutely . Jung Eunji, my ex girlfriend. Attend Cube High and a member of APink. Sister of Jinyoung. Although we broke up, she still thinks that we are still in a relatioship. I don't dare to hurt her heart since she's so cheerful so I just let it be. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I ruffled her cute hair. "I want to spend with you" she pouted. I stopped for a while. I was speechless. What should I answer her? I couldn't say no. I was about to speak but out of nowhere a pair of arms slung around mine. I looked beside me to find Euunim grinning widely to me. "He can't cause he's going to my house today" she suddenly blurted out. "What?" Eunji gasped. "Urrmm" I muttered. I looked around while thinking what should I say when suddenly my eyes caught some one. It was Min Ah. I ran to her.
 
"Oppa!" I heard both Eunnim and Eunji shouted but I didn't care and just continued walk to Min Ah. As soon as I caught her, I grabbed a hold on her wrist. She looked at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing?!" she shrieked. "Can you help me with something?" I asked her politely. "What is it?" she asked sternly. "This" I replied and started dragging her with me to escape from those two girls. I took a glance at Minah who had no idea what I'm doing to her as we ran.
 
She's pretty cute....
 
 
                                         
 
 
-END-

 

a/n : Hmm... I have nothing to say... But please do subscribe new or slient reader :(

Happy Birthday, Minnie oppa (yeah.. I call him that..)!

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88