Korea??!!

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 1 - Korea??!!

 

 

The sun rises in L.A and.....
 
 
"Aiissshhhh!!! You stupid sister! Wake Up! We're goin' to be late! Wake!! Up!!!!" L.Joe said as he wake you up. But unfortunately you didn't wake up. You were still in your dreamland. "NOONA!!!!" shouted L.Joe. "Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! What's your problem??!! Can I just sleep for few minutes?!" you asked as you wake up this time. "No! Look at the clock" scolded L.Joe. You looked at the clock and shouted, "AHHHH!!! We're goin' to be late!"
 
*Your POV*
 
Yo! The name is Lee Kang Sara. I'm turning 18 this year. I had live in L.A ever since I was 10 years old and I had abandoned my bestest childhood friend, Jin Young. Hehehe.. But we still kept in touch though. Okay, lets come back to reality. Where was I? Oh yeah I looked at my alarm clock , it was 7:45 a.m and school starts at 8:00 a.m. , we have 15 minutes more? Then I shouted. Oh great, me and blondie (my younger brother aka Lee Byung Hun or also known as L.Joe) are going to be late again. "Noona faster take bath and change!" the blondie demanded me. "Fine" I said and do what he said.
 
It only took me 8 minutes to do those things. As usual I wore my white dress and my caramel colour sweater since it is raining this morning.
 
I went downstairs and found that blondie was waiting for me. When we went outside, we suddenly stopped by our mom. "Woah~~ Wait! Where are you two goig'? asked mom. "School?" answered blondie. "Don't have to. Go pack your things and we're going back to Korea this night" said mom. Me and blondie's eyes widened . My jaw dropped. "What???!!!" both of us shouted. "I wanted to tell you two last night but you guys were sleeping. Since your stepmother passed away last year, your father invited us to live there so that you two can accompany your step -brother" said mom. I was speechless.. I'm happy that we are goin' back to Korea so I can meet Jin Young back but at the same time I love L.A. I love speaking English. Hmm~~ What to do? "But mom... What about my girls??!!" said blondie. Geez, look who's talking. "Lee Byung Hun!!" said mom. "Tchhh" all the blondie could say. "Discussion dismissed. Go pack your things" said mom.
 
In the afternoon,after packing up all my stuff I went down to the living room and found blondie was sitting at the sofa , texting.. Hmmmpphh.. Maybe texting his GURLS. I was findinig mom but she was nowhere to be found. "Mom went to somewhere just then" said the blondie. "Oh" all I can say. "Don't you feel sad leaving L.A?" asked him . "Well no" I replied. "I do. I'll miss my girls" said blondie. Yeah girls .. Don't he mean GIRL? Hahaha.. " Don't you mean just GIRL? Pffttt..Hahahah" I can't help but burst out laughing with what I just said. "Yah!" he yelled. "Anyway, I don't really feel sad because we can meet Jinyoung and the rest back" I said happily. "Yeah you're kind of right . I'm kinda miss meeting the rest of the Teen Top" he said. I just smirked. 
 
*End of POV*
 
 
At the airport around 7:00 p.m. ,
 
"Everything's all set, kids?" asked your mom. "Yeah" you answered. "How long will it take for us to arrive in Korea?" asked L.Joe. "11 hours like that. By the way, you two are going to new school on Monday" your mom replied. "Oh yeah. Tomorrow is Sunday in Korea" said L.Joe and I nodded.
 
 
 
11 hours later, Sunday morning in Korea, at Incheon Airport,
 
"Ahhh!! Finally out of the crazy airplane" you said making L.Joe smirked. "Yeobo, is that you? " asked a tall , rich looking man that suddenly appeared infront of you and your family. You realized who it was. "Oh my, Lee Ji Won!" you mom said as she hugged the man who is your dad. "Dad!" you said and hugged him. "Hi dad" L.Joe said. "Kids meet Lee Howon, your step brother. When you guys went back to Korea for vacation he always not at home because of camping" said your dad as he introduced the hansome boy beside him. "Hi! Hi, miss Kang Eunchang" said Lee Howon aka Hoya. "Please just call me mom" said your mom . Hoya smiled. "Lets go" your dad said. 
 
 
At a big mansion near Seoul,
 
"Woahh!! Its bigger than I thought" you said. "yepp.. Lets go inside" smiled Hoya. Inside the mansion, everything was luxury. "Woahh!!Howon-ah, dad and you live in this huge mansion" you said as you wondering around. "Yep. And, Sara-ah, please just call me Hoya" said Hoya. "Ah yeah" you replied. "Kids lets have our lunch!" your dad called. "Neh" you and Hoya answered.
 
 
In the evening,
 
You were wondering around your housing area. Your eyes were locked by all of the huge houses mansions when suddenly....
 
BUMP!!!!
 
You bumped into someone and fell down. "Yah!! Where are your eyes?!" you scolded. "Yah!! I'm the one who should ask that!!" scolded the person who bumped you. When you looked up, you saw a handsome guy who's about your age. "Bwohh!!! Yahh!!! Tcchhh!! Just help me up!" you said. "No, I gotta go" said the guy as he left and ran away. He looked like he's in hurry . "Yahh!!!" you shouted from far as you stand up but the guy has gone from your sight. "Sara-ah" called Hoya. "Neh, Hoya" you answered. "Lets go in" he said. "Ok"
 
                                                                                                   
                                                                     
 
 
 
                                                                          -END-

 

 
a/n: So.. How was it?? Please do comment or subscribe. I'll post chapter 2 tomorrow.
 
 
 
Reminds me of his character in SUFBB, Hyun Soo... XD