Secret Weapon

You're The One

 

I woke up feeling a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I turned around and opened my eyes. I couldn’t believe it when it was Doojoon who’s sleeping next to me. He woke up when I shove him away.

            “Good morning babe…” he smiled.

            “Wh…wh…what are you doing here?” I grabbed the blanket and covered my half- body.

            “What am I doing here? This is my place babe…”

I looked around and realised that this is not my bedroom. How did I end up here? Where is Taecyeon? Oh my god…Taecyeon!

            “If you’re thinking that idol boyfriend of yours...don’t! He dumped you remember?”

            “He dumped me?” that can’t be true…can it?

            “Yup…he dumped you on national TV…”

            “You’re lying…Taecyeon loves me…he wouldn’t do that to me…”

            “He just did babe…come here…I need to feel you again…” he pulled me closer.

            “You’re crazy! I’m outta here!” I get of the bed covering myself with the blanket. I ran outside and suddenly my leg tangled up with the blanket and with a thud, I fell on the floor.

I opened my eyes and looked around…I was in my room. There’s a picture of Taecyeon and me on the nightstand, my closet…everything is mine. I heard the water running from the bathroom stopped and Taecyeon walked out from it.

            “Morning…you’re awake…” he said.

            “Babe…” I got up and practically ran towards him. “You’re here…” I hugged him tightly.

Taecyeon POV

I got out from the bathroom and saw Hee Jin noona sitting on the bed with strange looks on her face.

            “Morning…you’re awake…” I said and closed the door behind me.

            “Babe…”

She ran towards me and gave me a tight hug. I heard a faint sobs from her.

            “Hey…what’s wrong? Bad dream?” I cupped her face and saw tears running down her cheeks. “Jagiya…are you ok?”

            “You’re not dumping me right?”

            “Where does that come from?” I was surprised she said that.

            “I had a dream and it was surreal…someone said that you dumped me on national TV…” she buried her face against my bare chest.

            “I’m not crazy to do something stupid like that…” I her back lightly. Seems like she’s having a bad case of nightmare. “It’s just a dream jagiya…”

            “But it felt real…”

            “If I dumped you, would I still be here? Look, why don’t you go and wash up…I’ll make some breakfast for us…”

End of POV

Doojoon POV

I waited and as the café’s door swung open, I looked and there’s the one I was waiting for.

            “Yoon Doojoon…we meet again…” Yeon Rin said sitting in front of me.

            “Thank you for coming…it means a lot…”

            “A chance to meet the big CEO of CUBE Inc., who would want to miss that huh?” I sensed a sarcastic tone in her words. That is so Yeon Rin…one of the similarities she and Hee Jin have.

            “I need your help Yeon Rin ah…”

            “My help? That’s a first…help with what?”

            “I met Hee Jin and it seems like she hated me right now…”

            “Why wouldn’t she hate you? You left her 4 years ago with nothing but a small note…if I was her I would be furious…”

            “I know…I want to meet her so I could set things straight…and you’re the only one who can help me.”

            “Why should I help you? You hurt my best friend DJ! You should’ve looked at her when you left her!”

            “I know…I did that for a reason…and I need to tell her that…”

            “Just stop disturbing her DJ, she’s happy with her new man now…that guy loves her and she loves him…”

            “Yeon Rin…I just wanna meet her once and after that if she decided that she don’t want to see me again I will back off.”

            “And why should I help you?”

            “Our friendship…we used to be tight…the three of us, remember? And who introduced Yoochun to you?”

End of POV

The dream I had this morning still haunting my mind. I can’t stop thinking about it.

            “Unnie!” I heard Doyeon called me.

            “What?” I looked at her.

            “What are you doing? The dough…”

I looked and realised that I was putting a bag of salt instead of sugar into the dough mixture.

            “!” I stopped the machine.

            “Unnie…are you okay? You seemed lost today…” Bora said.

            “It’s just there’s a lot of thing in my head lately…” I scooped out the dough and threw it into the trashcan. What a waste…

            “Unnie, why don’t you take the rest day off and go home? Doyeon and I could handle the kitchen…I’m afraid you would hurt yourself if it’s keep on going like that…”

            “It’s okay Bora ya…”

            “Unnie…just take Bora’s advice and go home…we can’t afford if something bad happen to our boss…”

            “Fine…I’ll go…but if anything important came up, call me.”        

            “Yes mam!” they playfully saluted me.

Taecyeon POV

            “Good news everybody! You guys will have the night off tonight…the shooting for the new CF just got cancelled.” Minjae hyung said as we’re in the practising room.

            “Assa!” Chansung and Junho high fived each other.

            “Taec, what’s your plan tonight?” Junsu asked.

            “I’m thinking bringing Hee Jin noona out for dinner…” I went outside and called her. A few seconds later, she picked up.

            “Hey babe…” she sounded cheerful.

            “Look, I have the night free…a shoot got cancelled…I think maybe you and I could go out for dinner together.”

            “I’m sorry babe…but I already have a plan with Yeon Rin tonight…”

            “You did?”

            “Look, I’m so sorry babe…I could cancel my plan if you want me to…”

            “It’s okay…go have fun…I don’t want to be one of those kinds of boyfriend that overly possessive of their girlfriends…”

            “How about you went straight to my place after your last schedule and we’ll have some private fun together? What do you say?” I heard her chuckled.

            “I can’t say no to that kind of invitation can I? So, I’ll see you tonight…”

            “Okay…gotta go. Love ya babe!” she hung up.

            “She’s busy?” I turned and saw Khun standing against the wall.

            “Yeah…meeting with Yeon Rin noona…err…dude, can I tell you something?”

            “Sure man…”

            “I accidentally read Hee Jin noona’s text from her phone…”

            “You did what? Dude! Don’t you know you’re breaching her privacy?”

            “It was an accident…she was sleeping when the text came, I wanted to shut the phone but I accidentally opened it…”

            “And…” he looked at me.

            “It’s from a guy…called Doojoon…”

            “Doojoon? The name does sound familiar…”

            “He called her princess and everything, saying there’s history between them…I’m not being paranoid but…”

            “You think she’s seeing another guy?”

            “I don’t want to think of it as that way but…”

            “Dude…I don’t think Hee Jin noona would do that to you…I know women and believe me when I say she’s really in love with you…I could see it in her eyes whenever she looked at you…”

            “I’m just being ridiculous here…”

            “Taec, that guy probably her close friends or something…stop thinking the worst…” Khun tapped my shoulder. “Let’s go…Namyong hyung are calling…”

Maybe Khun was right.

End of POV

That night…

            “So, what’s the special occasion? Are you pregnant?” I said as we’re sitting at our table.

            “Um…actually…I’m doing a favour for someone…” she looked at the door and I saw Doojoon walking over to our table.

            “Yeon Rin, don’t tell me…”

            “He came and see me saying that he wanted to meet you…”

            “How could you do this?”

            “I’m just helping a friend…you can get mad at me but just listen what he have to say ok?”

            “You know…I could hate you right now if you weren’t my best friend…” I glared at her.

            “You can hate me as much as you can but I’m doing this in the name of our friendship…”

            “Hi girls…”Doojoon said and smiled.

            “I gotta go now…play nice you two…”

            “Yaa Han Yeon Rin!” she’s gonna leave me alone with Doojoon?

            “I’ll see you later Hee Jin ah…” she said and left the restaurant.

Now what?

 

Update!!!!!

Happy reading guys~~~~

BBYONG!!!