Our End?

You're The One

 

Doojoon POV

            “I’ve never been happier being with him any other man I knew…and that includes you. For the last time Yoon Doojoon, I will never go back to you…I have Taecyeon with me and its either him or no one else. Just move on for god sake! I’m leaving…”

Hee Jin’s last words still ringing in my ears. I can’t believe that she didn’t love me anymore.

            “Hyung, are you okay?” Yoseob asked.

            “Seems like the girl I loved the most just don’t feel the same about me…” I shook my head. I guess this is what they say bitter truth. If only I could turn back time.

            “Hyung, there’s other woman out there for you…you’re young, rich and handsome…woman would be in line to be with you…”

            “But none of them is like Hee Jin…clear this place up, I’m going home…” I grabbed my coat and walked out.

End of POV

Author’s POV

            “Hyung, do you think something happen between Taecyeon hyung and Hee Jin noona?” Chansung said biting into his banana.

            “I guess so…he looked like that only when they have arguments…especially a big one…” Junsu looked at his brothers.

            “Do you think we should go talk to him?” Wooyoung grabbed the banana in Chansung’s hands and took a bite.

            “Yaa Woodong ah!!!” Chansung snapped.

            “Stop it you two! We’re talking about Taecyeon right now…” Junsu stared at them.

            “Sorry hyung…” they both nodded.

            “So, who should go talk to him then?” Junho asked.

The four of them looked at one direction.

            “What? Me again?” Khun eyes widened.

            “Yup…you’re the only one who can talk some sense to that big guy…” Junsu smiled.

            “Fine…here goes nothing…”Khun made his way to Taecyeon’s room.

Taecyeon POV

            “Yo dude! Open up the door man!” I heard Khun’s voice outside.

            “Go away man…I’m not in the mood to talk…” I said pulling up the blanket over my head.

            “Well I am…it’s either I open this door with force or you want to open it willingly…it’s your choice.”

I got up and opened the door otherwise; I would need a new one if I don’t let him in.

            “That’s a good boy…” he said grinning ear to ear.

            “What am I? A dog?” I said and went back to my bed.

            “So, you wanna tell me what’s going on?” Khun sat at the end of the bed. “The boys are getting worried about you…did you and Hee Jin noona had a fight?”

            “It’s not technically a fight since I didn’t even meet her…”

            “Then what is it?”

I end up telling him about the phone call and how I heard Hee Jin noona’s conversation with that Doojoon guy.

            “That’s something unexpected..it’s obvious that guy wanted you to listen otherwise why would he be bothered calling you first…”

            “I don’t know dude…I heard Hee Jin noona said that he’s not happy being with me…”

            “Maybe you heard wrong…”

            “Dude, I might have poor vision but my hearing is just fine…I heard she said those words…”

I let out a long sigh and starts thinking.

End of POV

I heard the doorbell and immediately ran to the front. Taecyeon walked in.

            “Baby…” I hugged him. “What happened last night? Does something happen?”

            “Jagiya, we need to talk…” he pulled my hands and we sat on the couch side by side. He never looked so serious like this before.

            “Taecyeon ah…you’re scaring me.”

            “Jagiya, I think we need to take a break…”

            “A break? Like a vacation together? That sounds good…where are we going?”

            “No…not that kind of break…I mean…let’s take a break from each other…” he said without a hitch.

            “Baby…what do you mean?” I was stunned.

            “I heard the conversation you had with Doojoon last night…all of it…”

            “You did? But how?”

            “He called me…anyway, I just think it will be better for us to take a break from each other for a while…”

            “Are you breaking up with me because of that?”

            “You’re not happy with me…you said that to him…I better go now…”he got up and walked to the door. “I will be very busy this coming week so I think I won’t be coming over…”

            “Taecyeon ah…”

I cried my eyes out when Taecyeon was gone. I can’t believe that this is happening to me.

Taecyeon POV

I feel like my heart crumbled to ashes as I closed the door behind me.

            “Dude, you ok?” Khun asked as I stepped into the car.

            “Not really…I just told her that we need a break from each other… I guess this is the best for her.”

            “Are you sure about that?”

            “Maybe…just take me home…” I lowered the seat and closed my eyes.

End of POV

Doojoon POV

I was busy looking over a file when Yoseob came into my office.

            “Hyung, you’ll never guess who’s out there looking for you…”

            “Is it my dad? Tell him I’m busy…”

            “No…it’s Yoo Hee Jin ssi…”

            “Hee Jin?”

            “Uh huh…should I send her in?” I just nodded.

Yoseob walked out and minutes later Hee Jin came in heading towards me behind the desk.

            “Hee Jin ah…”

Before I could say further, a slap landed on my left cheek.

 

Enjoy reading!

BBYONG!!!