Back Off! She’s Happy With Me…Right?

You're The One

 

Doojoon POV

            “Doojoon ah, can I talk to you?” My dad said when the meeting with the investors from Cuba ended.

            “Sure dad…what is it?”

            “I’m having a dinner with Mr. Lee from CJM Agency and I want you to come with me…I want you to meet his daughter…she’s interested in joining our design team…”

            “Are you sure you’re not arranging another marriage meeting for me?” I looked at my dad and he looked back at me.

            “What if I did? You’re old enough to have a wife…”

            “I am…but I told you, I already have my choice for a wife…”

            “That girl you used to date back in college? I told you, I won’t accept her into our family…”

            “Well, I’ve made my mind…I want her, no one else…well, as much as I love to continue our conversation here, I think I have to leave…got a lot of pending work to finish…have a good day dad…and about the dinner, I don’t think I could make it…” I walked out from the conference room.

            “Doojoon ah!”

I just hate it when he try to fix me up with one of his friends’ daughter. Why can’t he see that I only want Hee Jin and she’s the only one for me. I arrived to my office and Yoseob immediately stood up greeting me.

            “How was the meeting?”he asked.

            “Well I guess…any calls for me?”

            “Um…no…but the R&D department wanted you to see their latest project and I’ve arranged it at 4.30…”

            “Is that all?”

            “Well, there’s someone waiting for you in there…”

            “Okay…thanks…”

I walked into my office and saw a man sitting on the couch.

            “Sorry, the meeting end up late…”

The guy turned around and it was the least person I thought I would me today.

            “You? What are you doing here?”

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

Today, I would deal with this guy once and forever.

            “Sorry, the meeting end up late…”I heard as the door closed. I got up and turned around. He was clearly shocked seeing me here. “You? What are you doing here?”

            “Nice to meet you too Doojoon ssi…” I smiled and extended my hand. he shook it and I felt a firm grip.

            “Have a seat…” he sat on the single couch in front of me. “It’s a surprise to see you here…what can I do for you?”

            “I’ll just get straight to the point then…”

            “It seems like interesting…I’m listening…”

            “Great…stay away from Hee Jin noona…” I said it…finally.

            “Excuse me?”

            “You heard me…stay away from Hee Jin noona…”

            “And who are you to tell what I can and can’t do?” he stared at me.

            “I’m her boyfriend and I have the right…she’s happy with me and I appreciate it if you stay away from her…”

            “You do have some nerve coming here telling me what to do huh? But, what if I say no?”

            “Looks you have to deal with me then…”

He just stood there and smiled.

End of POV

Doojoon POV

            “Looks you have to deal with me then…” he said looking straight at me.

            “Are you afraid of a little competition Taecyeon ssi?”

            “Competition? Is it even exist?”

            “You see…you don’t know Hee Jin like I do…we spent four years together and I know her too well…”

            “She’s not the same person you used to know…” this kid got some gut.

            “Are you sure? Do you think she’s happy with you? I mean…any girl would’ve killed to be in her shoes but do you really think that living as an idol’s girlfriend is easy?”

            “It’s been two years and we’re doing great until you came…”

            “Really? Let me ask you one thing…can you give her everything that she deserve? Because I can…you see, Hee Jin is the kind of girl that always put others first before herself…if you think she’s happy with you, you really have to do some homework on that…” I could see the expression on his face changed slightly and I knew my strategy is working.

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

            “Really? Let me ask you one thing…can you give her everything that she deserve? Because I can…you see, Hee Jin is the kind of girl that always put others first before herself…if you think she’s happy with you, you really have to do some homework on that…” he said rubbing his jaw.

He’s just playing with my head. I knew Hee Jin noona is happy with me.

            “I came here to tell you to stay away from my girlfriend and I won’t tell you twice…” I got up and fixed my clothes. “Good to see you but I hope we won’t meet again…”

I smiled and walked out from his office.

End of POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Ok guys, I’m off now…” I said and grabbed my bag from the counter.

            “Got a hot date with the beastly idol?” Doyeon winked at me.

            “You can say that…anyway, make sure to lock this place up and I’ll see you tomorrow…” wolf whistles echoed the shop as I walked out. I saw Taecyeon’s Escalade by the roadside and ran towards it.

As I came closer, I saw a distress look on his face.

            “Hey baby…” I said and kissed his lips.

            “Hey jagiya…”

            “Is something wrong? You don’t look too good…” I caressed his cheeks and he lets out a long sigh. “What’s the matter?”

            “Nothing…just tired I guess…practise and stuff…”

            “My man worked so hard these days…”

Taecyeon was quiet throughout the dinner. He’s always the one telling me stories and cracking up lame jokes but tonight he’s acting kinda weird.

            “Let me drive…” I took the keys from him.

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…tonight, I’ll be your driver…”

Taecyeon POV

I didn’t know how long I dozed off but when I woke up, we’re at the stone bridge and Hee Jin noona was looking at me.

            “Hey sleepyhead…” she smiled.

            “Hey…what are we doing here?”

            “I thought maybe we could use some fresh air tonight…” she got out and sat at the edge of the bridge. I followed from behind and sat next to her. “So, you wanna tell me what’s wrong?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Do you think I haven’t notice what’s going on with you tonight?”

            “Jagiya, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…”

            “Are you happy being with me? I mean truly happy…”

            “What kind of question is that? I’ve told you…I’m happy…what can I do to make you believe that?”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Baby look…let me be honest with you…sometimes I do get frustrated when you’re busy with your schedule but I’ve learned to live with that…this is why you’ve been acting weird tonight?”

            “I don’t know…um…I went to see Doojoon the other day…” I wanted to keep it a secret but I guess I should be honest with her.

End of POV

            “I went to see Doojoon the other day…” he said.

            “You do? Why?”

            “I told him to stop bothering you…but he said something and I can’t get it out of my mind…”

            “What did he say?”

            “He said that I can’t give you the life you deserve like he can…and the fact that you’re not happy being with me…”

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

            “Why did you even see that guy? He’s not worth your time…listen, I’m happy with you and that’s the truth…no matter what other say…so stop worrying about that okay?”

            “You will tell me if you’re not right?”

            “You can count on it…now, do you want stay here or head back to my place where we could have some fun?”

 

Enjoy reading people!!!!

BBYONG!!!