Making Up Again

You're The One

 

It was Friday and for the last two days, Taecyeon and I were distant with each other. No calls, no text no nothing. I’m still mad at him for not trusting me when it come the matters with Doojoon. So he wants me back, so what? I don’t have any feelings for him anymore…we’re history. Why can’t Taecyeon see that? It makes me mad just thinking about it.

I was in the kitchen making some lunch for the crew when my phone rings. I looked at the phone and it was Taecyeon’s mother.

            “Yobosaeyo…nae omonim…”

            “Hee Jin ah…how’s my future daughter in law today?”

            “I’m fine omonim…thank you for asking…”

            “Don’t forget about our dinner tonight…” Dinner? Yes…that dinner…

            “Nae omonim…”

            “Um…can you bring some of your lovely apple pie? I’ve been craving for it since I’m in Boston…”

            “Yes omonim…I’ll bring some for you…” she always like my cooking. Probably one of my biggest fans after Chansung.

            “You’re such a sweetie…I’ll see you tonight at Kristabelli at 7 okay?”

            “Nae...”

Looks like I have to see Taecyeon today anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just hope we don’t end up fighting in front of his mother tonight…that would be a disaster. The wave of nauseas hit me again. What’s wrong with me anyway? Is it something I ate at the shop? I hailed a cab and went to Kristabelli.

I arrived at the restaurant and saw Taecyeon coming out from his Escalade looking exceptionally dashing. Simple white V-neck shirt, black sports jacket and a pair of black slacks…just the way I like. Focus Hee Jin ah…you’re still mad at him.

            “Hey…” he said as we approached the door.

            “Just so you know, I’m still mad at you…”

He held the door open for me without saying a word. We walked in, the waiter showed us the table, and his mom was already there.

            “Omma…”

            “Annyeonghasaeyo omonim….” I bowed.

She hugged the both of us and she was grinning from ear to ear when I give her a box filled with mini apple pies.

            “So, should we order some food first? I can’t wait for dessert…” she said.

As we were waiting for the food.

            “So, what’s up with the both of you? Any good news yet?”

            “Omma…can we not talk about that now? We’ve talked about it…” Taecyeon said looking at his mom and then me.

            “What? I’m just asking…there’s nothing wrong with that…”

            “Omonim…how was your shop in Boston?” I tried to distract the conversation. It’s kinda awkward since we’re in a fight right now.

            “It’s doing great…my friends keep asking me when you are gonna come and teach them cooking again…”

            “Really? That’s nice…”

Our food came and everything looked so delicious. I took a sip of the kimchi stew and the nausea came back hitting me. I covered my mouth and dashed to the bathroom.

            “Hee Jin ah…” I heard his mom called me but I didn’t stop or I will throw up at the table.

Taecyeon POV

Hee Jin noona looked a little pale tonight. Is she sick? She wouldn’t talk to so I guess she’s still mad. When my mom brought up the big ‘M’ issue, she cleverly dodged the question and distracted her with other things.

She was taking a sip of the stew when suddenly she dropped the spoon, covered and ran towards the bathroom.

            “Jagiya…”

            “Yaa, what are you still doing here? Go look after her! Make sure she’s fine…”

I got up and ran after here. I rushed into the bathroom and I heard the door slammed shut and she was throwing up.

            “Jagiya, are you ok?” I knocked the door. “Yaa Yo Hee Jin…answer me…”

I looked around and realised there’s people in the bathroom.

            “Hey, isn’t that Taecyeon from 2PM?” I heard one of the girls whispered to her friends.

            “It does look like him…what is he doing in here?” they looked at me and smiled. I could feel my face got 10 shades redder but I decided to ignore them. Hee Jin noona is far more important.

            “Jagiya…” I knocked the door again. The sound of toilet being flushed and the door finally opened.

            “What are you doing in the women’s bathroom?” she looked at me through the mirror.

            “I was worried…are you okay?”

            “I dunno…I felt nausea and my head kinda spinning right now…”

            “Let me take you to the hospital…” I rubbed her back gently.

            “No…it’s okay…”

A couple of girls walked in but when they saw us, they giggled and walked back out.

            “I have some aspirin in my purse…”

            “I’ll get it…” I walked out back to our table. My mom was still there and she looked concerned.

            “Is she ok?”

            “I dunno…” I grabbed her purse and went back to the bathroom. I hope she’s gonna be okay.

End of POV

I hate feeling like this. Is this some kind allergic reaction? I’m sure there’s no peanuts in that kimchi stew.

            “Jagiya…” I turned and saw Taecyeon came in with a bottle of water and my purse. He looked worried and that somehow make me less angry with him. “Here…”

            “Thanks…” I quickly took out my emergency aspirin and gulped it down with the water.

            “Are you okay now?”

            “Kinda…”

After a long awkward silence between us…

            “I’m sorry…” we said at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled.

            “I should’ve trust you but I can’t help being insecure everytime I see or heard you at the same place with that guy…” he said.

            “You have to understand…I went there because of Ah In…”

            “I know…” he looked down.

            “He’s Ah In business associate so he bound to be there…I’ve told you hundred times before…I have no attention of going back to that guy when I’ve already have all I want in you…”

            “I was over reacting to the whole thing…sorry…”

            “You’re lucky I can’t stand to get mad at you for a long time…”

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

            “I missed you…” he said closing the distance between us.

            “Me too…”

            “You know, we’re still in the women’s bathroom…”

            “And your point is?” he smiled devilishly and his lips.

            “ert!”

            “I know you’re thinking about the same thing…”

Our lips is about to meet when that wave of nausea hit me again and I had to push Taecyeon aside and ran into one of the cubicle and throw up.

            “Jagiya!”

 

I just have to update because I'm happy to see the pouring comments!!!!

Happy reading people!

BBYONG!!!