Surprise!

You're The One

 

It’s 2PM new album comeback day and they’re having the first broadcast at SBS Inkigayo. I decided to surprise Taecyeon and the boys with some of my doughnuts and homemade pastries.

            “I might not be back so I need you to lock up the shop…” I said to Hyo An.

            “Yes sir!” she gave me a salute.

            “And make sure all the door are secured and no opened windows…”

            “Unnie, you’re worrying too much…”

I load two large picnic baskets into the backseat of my car.

            “Unnie, can you get PSY oppa’s sign for me?” Bora asked.

            “I’ll try but no promises…so, I’ll see you guys tomorrow…”

I drove to SBS building Ilsan and I saw Jun Seob oppa at the basement parking lot.

            “Oppa…”

            “Hee Jin ah…you’re just in time…they’re about to go for rehearsal right now…”

            “Great…” I took out the baskets and I heard Jun Seob oppa gasped.

            “You made all of this?”

            “Yeah…it’s not that hard…since I love baking so much…so, you have to hide this somewhere and after their stage, I’ll bring them to the dressing room…”

            “Sounds like a plan.”

            “He didn’t know I’m here right?”

            “Yup…not a clue…”

Taecyeon POV

It’s always tensed when we’re having a new comeback stage. The song, the dance…everything has to be perfect.

            “So, when you do the flip, make sure you have a lot of space ok?” Namyong hyung said to Junho.

            “Taecyeon ah…have to be careful while holding up Wooyoung…get your footing right…” he looked at me.

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Jeonggam ah…be a good boy and stay here with omma…” he kissed the grey cat and handed it over to his mom.

            “Taecyeon hyung…is Hee Jin noona coming today?” Junho asked.

            “I don’t think so…she said she have some family matters to take care off with Ah In at Busan…” I tried calling her a few times but her phone was off. I wish she could be here.

            “Ok guys, you’re up next…” the PD peeked through the door.

            “Let’s go kids…” Junsu said.

End of POV

I watched the rehearsal from the farthest row of the audience seats. I really love watching these boys on stage and their energy are amazing. I would be collapsing on the hospital bed for days if I were them.

Their new song have a lot of difficult dance moves and acrobatic stunts so I couldn’t help myself but holding on my breathe every time there’s flips or tumbling going on. Luckily, the rehearsal went well and no one got hurt. I decided that I will show up after their official performance.

Taecyeon POV

We were watching the replay of our rehearsal on a small screen of the director’s camera and Namyong hyung are satisfied with the result.

            “Great job kids…” he patted our backs.

            “I wonder what Jin Young hyung gonna say about our performance today…” Wooyoung said.

            “We better get a paper and pen ready after the show because I know he’s gonna call…” Junsu looked at us.

I was looking over at the audience and something or more precisely someone caught my eyes. Is that Hee Jin noona? She was sitting at the back row near the exit way. I rubbed my eyes a few times but by the time I looked again, the seat was empty.

            “What are you looking at?” Khun nudged my arm.

            “I thought I saw Hee Jin noona up there…”

            “Dude, she’s in Busan…you said that didn’t you?”

            “Maybe it’s someone else…”

The actual performance went smoothly as we’d hoped for. No missed step, no one slipped and most importantly, everyone are back in one piece. The fans are excited and the energy we got from them are priceless.

End of POV

The performance was fantastic! I couldn’t get my eyes off Taecyeon. He looked so damned good in those outfit.

            “Hee Jin ah!” Jun Seob oppa called me.

            “Are they in the dressing room?”

            “Yeah…let’s go…”

Taecyeon POV

            “Great work everyone…” Namyong hyung said and applause echoed in the room. “One down and 3 more to go…”

            “Look who I found lingering outside the hallway…” Jun Seob hyung walked in followed with Hee Jin noona behind him.

            “Noona!” Chansung got up.

            “Hey guys…I brought some treats for all of you…”

            “Great!”

Junho and Chansung grabbed the basket from her hand. What is she doing here?

End of POV

Taecyeon was surprised to see me. I walked towards him and gave a peck on his cheek.

            “I thought I was dreaming…”

            “Unfortunately you’re not…” I rubbed the gloss stain on his cheek.

            “But you’re supposed to be in Busan…”

            “It’s a surprise…how could I miss something important like this?”

            “Noona, what’s this?” Wooyoung held a ribbon wrapped box.

            “I’ll take that thank you…” I grabbed the box from him. “It’s for someone else…” I looked at Taecyeon.

            “That’s discrimination!” Chansung pouted.

            “Hate to break it to you Chansung ah…but we’re number 2 in her list…” Junsu rubbed Chansung’s back.

            “Damn right about that!” Taecyeon said and held my hand. “Let’s get out of here…less noisy and more privacy…” he pulled my hands to the door.

            “Enjoy the food everyone!” I said following Taecyeon’s steps.

We went to a quiet corner of the hallway and sat on the small prop box against the wall.

            “Is that for me?” he looked at the box on my lap.

            “Do you have to ask?” I gave the box to him.

He opened the box and looked at me.

            “You made it for me?”

            “Yup…” I nodded.

There a small heart shaped red velvet cake with mini sugar figurines of him on top of it.

            “You like it?”

            “I love it! It’s the best cake anyone made for me…thanks jagiya…I don’t know whether I should eat it or leave it like this…” he kissed my lips.

            “I saw you on stage today…you were great…”

            “It was you I saw earlier at the audience seat isn’t it?” I nodded. “I thought I was seeing things…this is the best surprise ever.”

            “I’m glad you like it…”

            “Jagiya…um…I need to tell you something…”

            “About what?”

            “The schedule for the next couple of weeks will be super crazy and I might not have time to see you as much as I wanted to…”

            “It’s okay babe…I understand…just be safe okay? I’ve seen your choreography and it’s quite dangerous…”

            “You’re worried about me?”

            “Of course…what kind of girlfriend would I be if I’m not worried about my own man?” I caressed his cheek.

            “I must be the luckiest man on earth right now…”

            “So, what’s your schedule gonna be like after this?”

            “Let see…there’s music programme recording for the next three days…new CF shoot for Cabi…Coke event…magazine shoot…album promotion…fan signing…”

            “Aigoo…my little beast is working hard these days…” I pinched his cheek.

            “Had to make a living somehow…” he leaned over my shoulder.

            “Just don’t over work yourself ok? I don’t want to you to get sick…no more IV drip trips to the hospital like last year…”

            “Yes sir!”

Author’s POV

It’s almost midnight when Hee Jin got back to her apartment. When she got to her floor, she saw a wrapped box at the doorstep.

            “What is this?” she picked it up and it was addressed to her. *Who could’ve sent it?*

After a long shower, Hee Jin remembered about the box she got earlier. Settling on the couch, she carefully tore up the wrapper. She opened the box and there’s a book in it.

            “‘Steal Your Heart Away’ By Robert Dave…that’s weird…I never ordered the book…” she flipped the book and a small note fell off into her lap.

            “Yoo Hee Jin…I’m back home to steal your heart away…Your DJ for life, Yoon Doojoon…”

I saw small box and when I opened it, my heart stopped. It’s a ring with DJ&HJ engraved on it.

*Yoon Doojoon? He’s back?

481041_353399834726158_170992963_n.jpg

I dicided to add Doojoon in this story since he used to be my side bias (If there's such thing as side bias) 

Looks like Taecyeon really does have a rival after all....

Enjoy reading and I'll try to update as often as I can ok? (please pray I don't have writers' block...crossing my fingers hard)

Don't forget to leave a comment! 

BBYONG!!!!