Another Secret Weapon

You're The One

 

Doojoon POV

I still can’t believe that Taecyeon even have the nerve came to my office and telling me to stay away from Hee Jin. Too bad little boy, only death can make me stay away from her.

            “Hyung, do you hear what I just said?” Yoseob nudged my arm.

            “Huh? What?”

            “I wonder what’s happening to you lately…it seems like your body is here but your mind is somewhere else…” Yoseob shook her head.

            “I got things in my head…”

            “Still thinking about Hee Jin ssi?”

            “Yeah…among other things…”

As the elevator door opened, a middle-aged woman coming out from it. I recognise that woman. It’s Hee Jin’s mom.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo omonim…” I bowed.

            “Omo! It’s Doojoon isn’t it?” she was clearly surprised to see me.

            “Nae omonim…how have you been? Looking younger than ever…”

            “Aigoo…such a sweet talker you are…” she hit my shoulder slightly. “You worked here?”

            “Yea…my office is on the 30th floor. What are you doing here?”

            “Meeting a friend…um…care to join me for coffee at the café?”

            “I need to check my schedule…Yoseob ah, is there any important thing I need to attend after this?”

            “Um…no hyung…you’re free…”

            “Looks like I’ll be joining you for that coffee omonim…” I took her arm and linked it with mine. “Shall we?”

            “Such a gentleman…”

At the café…

            “So, I’ve seen you in the newspapers couple of times…have you seen Hee Jin since you came back?” she asked.

            “Yeah…a few times actually…but she’s always busy with that boyfriend of hers…”

            “You mean Taecyeon? Aigoo…I don’t where to begin with that young man…”

            “What do mean omonim?” seems like her mother is not too fond of that idol kid.

            “They’ve been dating for two years and I didn’t see any progress in their relationship…for once I wanted my daughter’s boyfriend have a normal job…” she shook her head.

            “Why? You don’t like him?”

            “It’s not that I don’t like him…it’s just I’m disappointed in him…you know, Hee Jin is 30 and she should be married by now…but no…she had to wait for Taecyeon just because he’s at the peak with his career…”

Well, well…so, I could sense that Hee Jin’s mother doesn’t like that guy.

            “If I’m still with Hee Jin you’d probably busy with grandchildren right now…”

            “Aigoo Doojoon ah…you’re still such a charmer…”

I know another way I could get closer with Hee Jin…get on her mother’s good side. Since she’s already like me, another bonus point for me.

            “Um…omonim…would you like to join me for dinner tonight?”

            “Dinner? That’s sounds great…”

             “And maybe you could invite Hee Jin too…I haven’t seen her for a while…”

             “Sure…”

Tonight, I will work my charm on Hee Jin’s mom and she’ll makes things easier for me to get Hee Jin. I couldn’t help but laughing in my head…what a perfect plan…

End of POV

I was on my way to JYPE when my mother called. I guess she’s back from London.

            “Nae omma…dinner? Do I have to?...ok fine…just tell me when and where…I’ll be there…bye…” seems like there will be another drama.

I went inside the practise room and saw the boys were just finishing their choreography for their latest song.

            “Noona!”Chansung came running towards me.

            “Hey boys…I brought some snacks…” I waved the basket in my hands.

            “Looks like I have to head to the gym after this…” Khun said.

            “Jagiya…” Taecyeon came and a kiss landed on my temple.

            “Hey baby…” I leaned and whispered to his ears. “Sweaty and y...just the way I like…”

He looked at me with a grin on his face. He leaned over getting closer to my ears.

            “You’re lucky we’re not alone…otherwise, you’re gonna pay…” he blew soft air that sends tingles down my spine.

            “Get a room!” Junsu scowled from the couch.

Later…rooftop of JYPE building…

            “It’s good to be up here…” I looked over the city and the air is fresh up there. “I remember Tae Woo oppa used to bring me up here after he finish practise."

            “Is Hoyoung hyung there too?” Taecyeon said.

            “Sometimes…he would buy ice cream from across the street and we would be sitting here watching the sun set…”

            “And you like it?”

I turned and saw the look on Taecyeon’s face.

            “Is that a jealous tone I heard?” I smiled.

            “No…I’m not jealous…” he sat down at the wooden chair crossing his arms.

            “Look…it was a silly crush when I was younger…” I walked behind him and wrapped my hands around his shoulder. “Right now…I have the best boyfriend any girl could ever want…” I kissed his cheek.

He looked at me and smiled.

            “Good to know that…anyway, you wanna go out for dinner tonight?” he asked.

            “Dinner? But I’m having dinner with my mom tonight…”

            “Really? Looks like I’m dining alone then…”

            “Um…how about you join us? At least I wouldn’t get bored if you’re there…”

            “Okay…it’s been a while since I last saw your mom…”

            “It’s a date then…”

Doojoon POV

            “Doojoon ah…thanks for the dinner tonight…it’s a lovely place…”

            “Anieyo omonim…it’s my pleasure…I’m sure you’ve been to greater places than this.”

            “I’ve called Hee Jin and she’s already on the way…”

If everything went as I planned, Hee Jin’s mom will like me more than that idol kid. When that happen, I’m one step closer making Hee Jin mine.

            “Omma…”

I looked and Hee Jin was holding hands with a guy. Why did he have to be here?

End of POV

We arrived at the restaurant around 7.30 and saw my mom’s car parked outside.

            “Are you ready?” I grabbed Taecyeon’s hands and laced our fingers together.

            “Ready as I ever be…”

We met some of Taecyeon’s fan outside and after a few minutes of giving autograph and pictures, we finally walked into the restaurant.

            “I have a reservation under Jung Mae Hwa…” I said to the host.

            “Right this way…nice to meet you…I’m a fan…” she looked at Taecyeon.

            “Thanks…”

She brought us to a private dinner room and I was shocked to see my mom with Doojoon. What is he doing here?

 

 

Sorry for the late update...

More drama coming up...

Enjoy reading people and keep the comment flooding!

BBYONG!!!!

p/s: did you guy read that Jun.K accidentally spilled that currently one of 2PM's member are currently DATING....

I wonder who might that be? You guys got any idea who?

http://www.soompi.com/2012/11/12/jun-k-reveals-that-one-member-of-2pm-is-currently-in-a-relationship/