Making Things Right Again…

You're The One

 

The time went by like a blur to me. It’s been a routine to me…I woke up, go to the shop, close it and went to the club…it lasted for two weeks and Yeon Rin noticed it.

            “So, you wanna tell me what’s going on?” Yeon Rin asked. I was doing some paper work at the back office in the club.

            “What do you mean?”

            “Don’t think I didn’t know that something not right with you Yoo Hee Jin…I knew you too well…”

            “Sometimes I wonder if you have some kind of super power on me…”I shook my head.

            “You want to spill it?” she sat on the edge of my desk.

            “It’s about Taecyeon…”

            “What about him? You guys had a fight?”

            “Well, we’re actually on a break…”

            “What do you mean on a break?” she frowned.

            “I mean…we’re taking a break from seeing each other for a while…but I dunno Yeon Rin ah…of all the fight we’ve had, this is by far the worst. This might be the end of us…”

            “You seriously think that?”

            “I can’t help it…I tried calling him a few times but he didn’t picked up the phone, his schedule won’t allow me to see him…I’m at dead end…”

            “What caused it anyway?”

            “Doojoon…”

            “Why am I not even surprised?” Yeon Rin rolled her eyes.

I told her about my unplanned meeting with Doojoon and the look on Yeon Rin’s face is priceless.

            “His dad did that? I thought those things only happened in the movies…” she shook her head.

            “And he called Taecyeon so that he would hear our conversation…”

            “Sometimes I wonder how Doojoon could be such a degraded person…I guess he loves you too much…”

            “If he told me that a few years ago, I would be glad to take him back but now…there’s only Taecyeon and no one could replace him…”

            “I wish I could help you somehow…” she rubbed my shoulder.

            “Right now, our relationship is in Taecyeon’s hands…I just hope that I would be able to save it…”

            “And I’ll be with you all the way…”

            “Thanks Yeon Rin ah…you’re really the greatest friend I have…”

Taecyeon POV

Khun and I were at the flagship store of Cube Inc for a `meet and greet’ session with some lucky fans. The event went on without a hitch and we’re getting ready to leave for our next schedule.

            “So, how are you and Hee Jin noona?” Khun asked.

            “Still the same I guess…I haven’t seen her since hat day i went to her place…”

            “Did you call her?”

            “No…I saw couple of her missed calls though…”

            “And you didn’t bother calling her back? Dude, what is wrong with you?”

            “I don’t know what to do…”

            “Do you love her?” I nodded. “You want to be with her?” I nodded again. “Then be man, apologise and save this relationship…”

            “But what if it’s too late?”

            “Then try and win her back…sometimes I just wish that I could beat some sense into that big head of yours…aigoo…” he knuckled the top of my head.

 Maybe Khun is right. My life is miserable without Hee Jin noona. 

            “Dude, look who’s here…” Khun nudged me. I turned around and saw Doojoon.

Doojoon POV

I saw Taecyeon when I arrived at the store and I remembered Hee Jin’s words to me the other day. I need to make things right again. I finally come to my senses that Hee Jin probably better off with this guy than me.

            “Can I talk to you?” I said. He just nodded and excused himself from his group member. We went to a secluded corner of the store and he looked at me.

            “What can I do for you Doojoon ssi?” he said.

            “I wanna talk about Hee Jin…”

            “Yeah?”

            “I just wanna say…I’m sorry for what I’ve done…I never should do what I did…she loves you now and I’m just a part of her ancient history…she told me that she won’t come back to me even if you decide to end your relationship…”

I’m letting you go now for good Hee Jin ah…

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

            “I just wanna say…I’m sorry for what I’ve done…I never should do what I did…she loves you now and I’m just a part of her ancient history…she told me that she won’t come back to me even if you decide to end your relationship with her…” Doojoon said.

            “She said that?”

            “Yeah…hurts like hell but I can live with it…cherish her Taecyeon ah, she’s really one of a kind…” he patted my shoulder and walked away.

            “What does he want?” Khun said as we watched Doojoon left the store.

            “Seems like he finally backed off…”

            “Good for you man…now go get your woman back!”

That night…

I was lying on my bed and started thinking. My relationship with Hee Jin noona probably the most meaningful relationship I’ve been with more than anyone. I could see myself and her having a future together…I mean, I wanted her to be the mother of my children…waking up every day with her by my side…maybe it’s time for me to take our relationship to the next level.

End of POV

 

The end is near....

Stay tuned!

Happy reading people!

BBYONG!!!