He’s Back

You're The One

 

H20 Club…at the back office…

             “So, you’re leaving for Japan tonight? I won’t be seeing you for a week…okay…promise? I love you too…” I hung up the phone.

            “Is that Taecyeon?” Yeon Rin asked.

            “Yeah…he’s flying for Japan in an hour…I haven’t seen him for over a week…I missed him so much…”

            “You’ll be fine…besides, it’s not like he’s having fun without you…”

            “I guess so…”

            “So, how’s Doojoon? Did you see him?”

            “Nope…the flowers and notes kept coming in but there’s no presence of him…I’m starting to think that this could be a prank.”

            “Prank? Are you sure because I don’t know anyone that would go for the extra mile for this…and that ring…”

            “I just don’t know what to think anymore…”

            “How about we go unwind some tension on the dance floor okay?” Yeon Rin pulled my hands and dragged me out from the tiny office.

Doojoon POV

The meeting with investors from Dubai just ended and I was in my office getting ready to leave. A knock on the door and my assistant walked in.

            “Mr. Yoon…” he bowed slightly.

            “Yoseob ah…how many times I’ve told you…call me hyung…no more with that Mr. Yoon crap…” I loosen up my ties.

            “Yes Mr. Yoon…I mean…hyung…” he smiled.

            “Is there any problem?”

            “No…I came with the things you told me to look out for…” Yoseob put a file in front of me. “Information about someone named Yoo Hee Jin…”

            “Is this all you got?” I flipped over the pages and I saw an interesting fact.  “She’s the girlfriend of an idol?”

            “Yes hyung…she’s been dating Ok Taecyeon from 2PM for over two years now…”

            “Did anyone know about this?”

            “No hyung…I’ve made sure that this is strictly confidential…”

            “Thank you Yoseob ah…you may go now…”

Yoseob left and I got my eyes back on the file. So, she have a boyfriend now…an idol on top of that. Well, that’s about to change sooner or later.

End of POV

            “Noona, there’s a gallery opening tomorrow and I need a date…” Ah In said over the phone.

            “Date? You want me to go with you?”

            “Bingo!”

            “But you know I hate those kind of events right? It felt stuffy among that corporate stuff…”

            “But the models are wearing my design and I have to be there and I need a date so I wouldn’t look like a pathetic single guy…”

            “Go ask one of your assistant to go with you then…”

            “My assistants have their own date to go with…and I knew you would be free since Taecyeon hyung would be in Japan for the whole week…noona, please…”

            “Fine…but you have to help me with the dress and all…”

            “No problem…I’ll be at your apartment around 6 tomorrow…thanks noona. Love ya!” he hangs up the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Looking great…damn, am I great or what?” Ah In said as I stepped out from my room.

41q0AIMrR2L._SS400__0.jpg

you’re wearing this~~~~

            “Are you sure this is not too much?” I looked at myself in the mirror.

            “Believe me noona, you looked great…we’re getting late…let’s go…”

At the gallery, there’s heaps of people mingling around. I looked at the painting and some of them are insanely expensive. I wonder why people even buy them. I was talking to Ah In when one of his assistants came to us.

            “Um…Mr. Yoo, we have a little situation here…one of the models ripped the dress…and none of us didn’t know how to fix it…” she said.

            “Damn it…look noona, I gotta go…I’ll see you in a bit ok?”

            “Sure…”

Ah In walked away with his assistant. Just great…I’m all alone again. The gallery has an outdoor terrace so I decided to go there. I was walking along the railing when a familiar voice called out my name.

            “Hee Jin ah…”

I turned around and there he was…standing right in front of me.

Doojoon POV

I was about to get out of the house and went to Hee Jin’s club when my dad made a sudden plan for me to represent him at a gallery opening. Damn it! My assistant came and the two of us drove to the gallery situated near Apgujung.

            “Nice to meet you Doojoon ssi…” an older guy came and greeted me.

            “You too…” we talked for a while before he walked away with a young girl in his arm. I leaned over to Yoseob. “Who is that dude?”

            “That’s Mr. Nam…owner of Gia Motors…one of your dad’s associates…”

            “Really? I hate this kind of stuck up, formal party…”

            “Your dad wanted to buy some of these paintings…as soon as we put the price on it, we can leave…”

            “Great…can’t wait…let’s go to club after this…”

            “That H20 club?”

            “Bingo!”

We were making small talk when I saw a familiar figure at a distance.

            “Hee Jin?”

            “You saw someone?” Yoseob asked.

            “Yeah, I think so…look, I need to confirm something…I’ll be right back…”

            “But hyung…”

            “You know what to do about the paintings more than I do…I’ll see you later…”

            “But…”

I followed the silhouette and as I got closer, I was sure she was Hee Jin. That small dragonfly tattoo at the base of her neck is hardly to miss. She went to the upper terrace. We were alone at the corner when I finally made my move.

            “Hee Jin ah…” I said. She turned around and I knew she was shocked to see me.

End of POV

It was really him…without a doubt. He’s here…right in front of me.

            “Nice to meet you again Hee Jin ah…”

            “You’re…you’re…h…h…here…”

            “I guess your stuttering never stop huh?” he smiled. That infectious smile that used to make me go weak on the knees.

            “Wh…what are you doing here?”

            “I came on my dad’s behalf but I met you instead…lady luck was on my side tonight then…” he took a step forward and I took a step back.

 I was walking backward and when I’m almost tripped stepping on my dress, Doojoon quickly catch me and his arms wrapped around my waist.

            “Be careful…you don’t want to ruin that beautiful dress you’re wearing…”

I pushed him back and fixed my dress. I feel like there a huge bubble of air stuck in my throat that makes me hard to speak. Seeing him tonight bring all sorts of memories, I had with him. The way he talked, the sound of his voice and even the perfume he wore…it’s still the same.

            “Noona…” I turned and Ah In was standing a few feet from us. “I’ve been looking all over…you?” he looked at Doojoon.

            “Good to see you again Ah In ah…you’ve grown up so much since the last time I saw you…”

            “Ah In ah…I’m not feeling well, can you take me home?”

            “But noona…”

            “Please Ah In ah…take me home now…”

            “Sure…let’s go…”

            “I hope I could see you again soon Hee Jin ah…”  Doojoon sid as I walked away.

In the car…

            “Noona, you ok?”

            “I’m fine…just a little headache…that’s all…”

            “Um…about what happened back at the gallery…”

            “I don’t want to talk about it…” I said and closed my eyes.

As soon as I got back to my apartment, I crawled under the covers in my bed without even taking off the dress or make up. I just want sleep and wish that all of this were just a weird dream.

Taecyeon POV

I tried to call Hee Jin noona for the past hour but there’s no answer.

            “Did she pick up?” Junsu asked.

            “No…maybe she’s asleep…”

            “Another 4 days and you’ll meet her again…don’t worry…” he patted my back. “Let’s go…the shoot is about to start…”

I can’t wait for the schedule in Japan to end. I just wanna go home and held her again, feel her in my arms. Who knows I could be falling in love this hard?

End of POV

 

 

She met him...

What would Taecyeon do if he knew about this...

Stay tuned for the next chapters...

Anyway, happy reading folks! 

BBYONG!!!