False Alarm

You're The One

 

It was the day. I’m not so fond of self pregnancy test so I made an appointment with a doctor who happens to be a close cousin of mine. Taecyeon and I are standing on front of his clinic and holding hands.

            “Are you ready?” he looked at me.

            “I am if you are…”

            “Let’s do this…”

We walked into the clinic. I was nervous and I’m sure Taecyeon felt the same way too. This is a big step for the both of us and it will change our life forever. Then…

            “Yoo Hee Jin?” the nurse called my name.

            “Yes…”

            “The doctor will see you now…” she smiled.

            “Thank you…”

            “Jagiya…I’ll be right here…”

My heart was thumping against my chest as I walked into the doctor’s room.

            “Oppa…”

            “Hee Jin ah…” he gave me a big hug.

Daniel oppa is the oldest cousin from my dad’s side. He’s always been like a brother to me and he was the perfect person to go since we need to do this in discreet.

            “So, Hee Jin…I thought your monthly check up are couple weeks away…”

            “I’m here for different reason…” I said.

            “Explain different…”

            “I think I might be pregnant…” he looked kinda shocked.

            “Did you take self pregnancy test before?”

            “No…I don’t trust any of those self kit things…”

            “Okay…we’ll do a urine test…it might take a moment before we get the result…just follow my nurse…”

Taecyeon POV

I wonder what’s happening inside the doctor’s room. I was pacing back and forth when I saw Hee Jin coming out.

            “Jagiya…” I went towards her.

            “They wanted to do urine test…”

            “Yoo Hee Jin ssi…come this way please…” the nurse called.

            “Nae…”

She followed the nurse into a room. 10 minutes later she came back.

            “So, what did they say?” I looked at her.

            “The result will be out in half an hour…babe, you okay?”

            “I’m fine…just trying to sink all of this…we’re gonna be parents…I need to start looking for a bigger place for the three of us…” I rubbed her stomach.

            “You can move in to my place…”

            “Yeah…but we need a proper house…a house with a lawn so Taecyeon junior will have a lot of space to run around…”

            “You really wanted a boy?”

            “Yeah…first a boy and then a girl so he could protect her…”

            “Sounds like a plan…you’ve been thinking about this for a while huh?” she smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder.

            “Yeah…I’ve always wanted kids and now we’re having one…life can’t get better than this.”

            “What about Jin Young oppa? Have you told him about this?”

            “I’m gonna tell him after our appointment…and we’ll go see him together…don’t worry, everything gonna be fine…” I rubbed her back.

End of POV

In the doctor’s room…

            “So, are we pregnant?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Well…” Daniel oppa looked kinda hesitant.

            “Oppa…”

            “I have to tell you that you’re not pregnant Hee Jin ah…I’ve done several test but it all came out negative…I’m sorry…”

            “But my period is late and I felt nausea and dizzy in the morning…”

            “Nausea and dizziness is because your body lack some of the vitamins and stress could lead to irregularity flowing of the menstrual blood…”

I felt Taecyeon’s grip on my hands tightening and he slowly rub the back of my palm with his thumb.

            “I’ll prescribe some vitamins and try not to overload yourself with work…”

Taecyeon POV

Hee Jin noona was awfully quiet on the ride back home. She just stared outside the window…without saying a single word.

            “Jagiya…jagiya…” I called her a few times but she didn’t answer.Seems like she’s lost in her little world.

I pulled the car over and stopped by the roadside.

            “Jagiya…” I patted her arm.

            “Huh? What?” she looked at me in confuse. “Something’s wrong? Why are we stopping?”

            “Are you okay?”

            “I’m fine…just a little tired I guess…”

We arrived at her apartment and I know she’s sad about what happened back at the clinic.

            “I’m gonna lay down for a while…” she went to the bedroom.

            “I’ll bring some tea okay?”

I went to the kitchen and made some mint tea for her. I walked into the room with a tray in my hands and saw she was under the covers. I could hear a faint sniffle from under it.

            “Jagiya…” I pulled the covers and saw her crying her eyes out. “Jagiya…what’s wrong?”

She just hugged me and cried even harder.

End of POV

I feel like crawling under the covers and lay down there for the whole day. When Daniel oppa said I wasn’t pregnant, it felt like the world around me stopped and something in my heart got ripped out. I was getting used of the idea of having a living human being inside me and to tell the truth, I was ecstatic.

Maybe this is God’s way of punishing me for a having a doubt at first about this pregnancy. I felt tears clouding my eyes and soon I was sobbing like a broken river dam.

            “Jagiya…what’s wrong?” he sat down on the bed and I hugged him. “Jagiya…”

I cried for a while and Taecyeon just sat there holding me.

            “You really wanted that baby huh?” he my back slowly.

            “Yeah…” I nodded burying my head against his chest.

            “Maybe it wasn’t meant to be…”

            “But I was excited to have it…and your mom…”

            “Hey, she’ll understand…besides, we have all the time for another one…in fact, we can start trying now…” he chuckled.

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon!” his words make me smiles.

            “What? It’s true right?” he cupped my face with both of his hands and kissed the tip of my nose. “Look…like I say before, maybe it wasn’t meant to be…besides, to tell you the truth…I’m not ready to share you with anyone just yet…”

Taecyeon’s words really comforted me. I guess he was right…it wasn’t meant to be.

 

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (getting on my knees~~~)

I know many of you wanted a good news but I have to be the party pooper....TT TT~~~~ sorry!!!

I have other plan for them and keep your eyes for the next update...it might be late bur I'll try to update as soon as I can...

Happy reading and please don't hate me...

puss-in-boots.gif

BBYONG!!!!