The True Identity

You're The One

 

Ah In came to my place while I was in the middle of cleaning the junk I had in my closet.

            “Noona, I heard you went to see Doojoon hyung the other day…”

            “Where did you hear that?”

            “From Yeon Rin noona…she came to my shop and she accidentally spilled it out when we saw Doojoon hyung on the TV…is that true?”

            “Yeah…but nothing happened if that’s what you wanna know…”

            “Are you going back to him?”

            “Are you crazy? I have the ultra cool, insanely handsome and the best boyfriend ever…you think I would go back to the head? Not even if they slice me up in half.”

            “Good to know that…” he smiled.

            “Hey, could you put this box on the coffee table?” I gave a huge box to him.

            “What am I? Your maid?” he said in protest but took the box from my hand.

            “Kinda…so, why are you here anyway? Beside than asking me about my meeting with Doojoon?”

            “Actually I was wondering if you wanna go out for lunch with me…”

            “Lunch? I’d love to but I already had a plan with Taec this afternoon…”

            “You did? I guess since you have a boyfriend now, your little brother is left behind…” he pouted.

            “Hey, you could come with us if you want to…Taec wouldn’t mind…”

            “And be wallflowers while the two of you ogling each other throughout the meal? Thanks but no thanks…”

            “We don’t ogle…we’re just admiring each other features…”

            “Yeah, whatever…anyway, I’m outta here…”

            “Are you sure you don’t want to tag along?”

            “Positive…besides, you two need the private time as much as possible…”

Taecyeon POV

            “Jagiya…I’m here…” I said as I stepped into Hee Jin noona’s apartment.

            “I’m in the bedroom babe…” she answered.

I saw various boxes on the coffee table.

            “What are you doing?” I peeked and saw she was rummaging her closet.

            “Spring-cleaning my closet…there so much things to throw away…why don’t you chill at the living room…we’ll leave as soon as I finished.”

            “Sure…take your time…I got the whole day off…”

            “Cool…”

I went to the kitchen, grabbed a Coke form the fridge and went to the couch. One of the boxes on the coffee table had ‘College Memories’ written on it and seems like it’s calling me to open it.

            “I wonder how she looked like when she’s in college…”

I opened the box and there were old pictures of Hee Jin and Yeon Rin noona while they’re in college. Wild facial expression and weird poses. So, this is what she looked like…then my eyes captured a set of pictures bind together with a ribbon. I took of the ribbon off and there’s pictures of Hee Jin noona and a guy hugging and kissing each other.

I looked closely and it was the guy in suit we saw at the shooting site the other day…what was his name again? It’s Yoon something... I looked at the writing on the picture and it says ‘Your DJ for Life…Doojoon”

That’s his name…Yoon Doojoon!

            “Babe…” I looked and saw Hee Jin noona standing at the end of the couch looking at the pictures in my hands.

            “So, you do know him…”

End of POV

I was walking out from my room after cleaning out my closet when I saw Taecyeon looking at some pictures. To my horror, he was holding the picture of Doojoon and I while we’re dating back in college.

            “Babe…” I looked at him.

            “So, you do know him…” he said without even looking at me.

            “Babe…I can explain…” I sat next to him.

He took the book Doojoon gave to me and took out the small note in it.

            “Is he the same guy who sends you these?”

            “Um…” before I could say anything he cut my words.

            “I think the lunch is cancelled…I’ll call you later…”he got up and walked to the door.

            “Baby wait…I can explain…” I grabbed his hand but he slowly pulled it back.

            “I gotta go…” he walked out and closed the door behind him.

He’s mad at me.

Taecyeon POV

How could she lie to me? He knew that guy…they were dating while in college for god’ sake. My mid went blank as I made my way to the car.

End of POV

2PM POV

            “Hyung, you’re back? I thought you got lunch date with Hee Jin noona today…” Junho said as Taecyeon walked into the villa.

            “It got cancelled…”

            “Why? She’s busy?”

            “I’m going to my room…” Taecyeon ran up the stairs.

            “What’s wrong with him?” Chansung looked at Khun.

            “Don’t look at me…I don’t know a thing…” Khun shrugged. The boys keep looking at him. “Fine…I’ll go talk to the guy…”

Khun got up and sped to Taecyeon’s room. He knocked and peeked his head,

            “Dude, can I come in?” Khun said.

            “Sure…”

Taecyeon was lying on his bed looking at the ceiling.

            “Okay…tell me what’s going on…who made you look like you’ve just been stepped on by a herd of bull…” Khun sat next to him.

            “She lied to me…”

            “Who?”

            “Hee Jin noona…”

            “Oh…Hee Jin noona…wait! Hee Jin noona?” Khun widened his eyes in disbelief.

            “Yeah…the one who I thought that wouldn’t lie to me just did it…”

            “You have to tell me from A so I won’t lost in translation…”

            “You know that guy we met at the filming site the other day? That big CEO form CUBE Inc?”

            “Yeah…what does he have to with Hee Jin noona lying to you…”

            “Apparently…they used to date back in college and he’s the one who’s been sending messages to Hee Jin noona…”

            “Are you sure? It could be a different guy…”

            “I’m pretty sure he’s the same guy…”

            “Did Hee Jin noona say anything?”

            “I left before she could do anything…”

            “Dude, maybe you should listen to her…she must have the explanation…”

            “I dunno…I’m going to sleep…” Taecyeon pulled the blanket and covered his whole body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon POV

I didn’t know how long I’ve asleep but when I woke up, I saw Hee Jin noona was lying on my bed propped on her elbow looking at me.

            “Hi…didn’t I tell you that you looked absolutely hot while sleeping?” she smiled.

            “What are you doing here?”I got up.

            “You didn’t answer your phone so I thought I better come to the source himself…”

            “You lied to me!”

            “I didn’t lie…I just didn’t tell you the truth…”she looked at me.

            “Is there any difference? You told me that you didn’t know that guy…”

I never felt so betrayed like this.

End of POV

I watched as Taecyeon paced back and forth in his room. I guess it’s time to spill everything.

            “Baby…can you please stay still so I could explain?” Taecyeon keep on walking so I stood in front of him and pulled him sitting on the bed next to me. “Please listen to what I have to say…”

            “Fine…”

            “Doojoon and I knew each other when we’re in college…we’ve dated for 3 years…then suddenly he left me…without a word just a small note…I moved on and now he’s back…”

            “I saw the note and the text he sent to you…” he said.

            “Text?”

            “Yeah…I accidentally opened your phone and I saw the text…I didn’t mean to pry into your private stuff but…”

            “Babe, it’s okay…I knew you opened it...”

            “But he did say that he wanted you back…”

            “Babe, those things happen both ways…so what if he did? I already have you…you’re the only guy I want in this whole world…”

            “But…”

            “No buts…it’s you that I want…not him, not even the richest guy in the world…he’s just a part of my past…and you are my present and future…” I cupped his face with the both of my hands and kissed his lips. “Remember that!”

I got up, straddled his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

            “You know…you look kinda hot right now…” I said whispering at his ears.

            “What is this? Make up ?” he smiled.

            “Did we even fight?”

His hands roamed my back, feeling all the familiar territory. Our lips got closer but suddenly the door opened.

            “Hyung, we’re ordering…” Chansung stopped. “Oops! Wrong place, wrong time! I’ll try to erase the image now…” he immediately closed the door.

Taecyeon and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

            “Ok, that was unexpected…” I said trying to subside my laugh.

            “So, where were we?” he kissed my neck.

            “Babe, if we gonna do it…we better do it at the right place…I don’t want to risk being walk into while you being a loud beast…”

            “I’m loud? You should hear yourself when I…” he wiggled his eyebrows.

            “Yaa!” I bite his chin and he yelped in pain.

            “What was that for?” he frowned.

            “Nothing…just feel like biting you…so, are we going to do it or not?”

            “Hell yes!”

            “Then, what are we waiting for?”

He grabbed my hands and we headed downstairs.

            “Hey guys, I’m out…don’t wait up…” Taecyeon said as we’re heading to the door.

            “Bye boys…” I waved.

Wolf whistles echoed in the villa.

 

Sorry for the late update...things have been hectic these days....

Anyway, enjoy reading people!

BBYONG!!!