Are We Ready For A Baby?

You're The One

 

We got back at the table and Taecyeon’s mom held my hands.

            “Are you okay Hee Jin ah?” she asked rubbing he back of my hand.

            “I’m fine now…”

            “You looked pale…”

            “Tired I guess…there’s a lot of work need to be done lately…”

            “You should take care of her even if you’re busy Taecyeon ah…”

            “Nae omma…”

            “Can I ask you something Hee Jin ah?”

            “Nae omonim…”

            “Did you feel nauseas?” I nodded. “Dizzy? Sometimes in the morning?” I nodded again.

            “Omma, what’s with all these questions?” Taecyeon and looked at each other and frowned.

            “This might be slightly out of my range but when is the last time you had your period?”

            “Omma!”

            “Shut up!” she smacked the back of Taecyeon’s head. “How about this month? Have you had your period yet?”

            “Omonim…”I was blushing heavily.

            “Just answer the question Hee Jin ah…”

            “Um…” I was calculating my period days in my head when I realised I was late this month.

            “So?” his mom staring at me.

            “I’m…late…”

            “Could it be that you…you know…” Taecyeon’s mom pointed her fingers at my belly.

            “Jagiya…” Taecyeon looked at me.

            “Oh my god…I’m going to be a grandmother soon…”

Taecyeon and I looked at each other in disbelief. Could I be pregnant?

            “This is a great news…we should celebrate…”

            “Omma…we can’t confirm it yet…”

            “I’ve been through it and I knew when I saw one…I’m so happy Hee Jin ah…my prayers have been answered…” she grabbed me in a tight embrace.

Taecyeon POV

There’s a long awkward silence between Hee Jin noona and I on the way back home. Million things running through my mind.

            “Jagiya/baby…” our eyes met.

            “What if I’m really pregnant?” she said holding her stomach.

            “We didn’t know for sure yet…”

            “But what if? I mean…we have so many things to think about…your career…” and she’s worried about me first and foremost.

            “Let’s not worry ok? We’ll get through this…” I held her hands.

After sending Hee Jin noona back to her apartment, I made my way back to the villa.

            “I’m back…” I said.

            “How was the dinner?” Junsu asked.

            “It went well…”

            “Did you made up with Hee Jin noona?” Khun’s turn with his question.

            “Yeah…I’m going to my room…” I went upstairs.

I was lying on my bed thinking about what happened tonight. What if Hee Jin noona is really pregnant? Am I ready to take the responsibility as a young father? Would I be capable of doing it? I know I’d love to have children one day and the thought having one with Hee Jin noona is even better but there so much thing going on right now.

End of POV

            “So, we’re up on the rooftop…what do you want to talk about?” Yeon Rin leaned against the wall.

            “I think I might be pregnant…” I blurt it out.

            “That’s good…what? Pregnant?” she widened her eyes looking at me.

            “Yeah…”

            “Are you for real? Did you confirm it?”

            “No…not yet…what if I’m really pregnant?”

            “Well…it means you’re not infertile that’s a good start…”

            “Yaa, Han Yeon Rin! I’m being serious here! Note serious face!”

            “Ok, ok…sorry, sorry…my bad…but are you sure you’re pregnant?”

            “I think so…I want kids but this is too soon…Taecyeon is at the peak of his career and this might…”

            “Be his downfall? Yoo Hee Jin…are you listening to yourself? A baby is God’s give and this is a symbol of your and Taecyeon’s love for each other…”

            “Am I ready for this Yeon Rin ah? I mean…being a mother? What if I’m at it?”

            “You always have me…I’ll be with you…”

            “Thanks Yeon Rin ah…you’re really are my best friend eternally…” I hugged her.

Taecyeon POV

The boys decided to head down to Dongdaemun for some late night shopping and I decided to tag along…or more like being dragged my off the couch. It’s been a while since the six of us been here and it feels kinda cool. Wearing our normal disguise clothes, we walked into the huge shopping area. Since it already two in the morning, this place is less crowded and that’s a bonus point.

We were walking on the floor when I saw a shop selling baby clothes. I felt tingles and I was happy to see those little clothes. Flashes of images of me and Hee Jin noona shopping for the clothes for our baby put a smile on my face.

            “Yaa, what are you looking at?”Junsu smacked my back.

            “Nothing…it’s cute isn’t it?”

We decided to stop at a café for a late night snack as Chansung practically pleading for having spicy rice cake craving.

            “This is good…” Chansung said stuffing food into his mouth. That guy sure does love to eat.

            “I’m going to be a dad…”

All eyes are on me and Chansung almost choked on his food.

            “What?” all of them said together.

            “I’m going to be a dad…Hee Jin noona might be pregnant…”

            “Dude, this is not some kind of hidden camera you’re pulling on us right?” Khun said staring directly at me.

            “I’m serious…nothing been confirmed yet but I guess I should let you guys know first…”

            “Well hyung…you know what this mean right? You and Hee Jin noona gonna have to get married…”

            “I know…and I’ve doing a lot of thinking…if I do get married, I won’t let it do any harm to our group…”

            “Have thought what would you want to say to Jin Young hyung?” Junho said.

            “No…not yet…but I’ll think of something…you guys are with me right?” I looked at each and every one of them.

            “We stick together no matter what remember?” Junsu said.

            “Yeah…” Chansung and Wooyoung smiled.

            “Who would’ve thought the beastly idol Taecyeon is the one to be dad first among us…I always thought it was me…” Khun shook his head.

            “Anyway…I hope it’s a boy so he can go play soccer with me…” Junho wiggled his eyebrows.

            “No way…he ‘s gonna play golf with me!” Khun nudged Junho’s arm.

            “Not before music lesson from me…” Junsu added.

I guess they’re far more excited than I was.

End of POV

Taecyeon came to my place couple of days after that dinner night with his mom.

            “Jagiya…we need to talk…”

I was finishing the dishes when he pulled my hands and we sat on the couch side by side.

            “I’ve been thinking…” he said.

            “About what?”

            “Us…and a possible addition to the both of us…” he put his palm on my stomach. “We’re getting married if you’re pregnant…”

            “Married? Are you sure? What about your career? We can’t leave that aside that easily…”

            “My career is going to be just fine…I’m more concern about us…spending my life with you is the most important thing in my mind right now…and the thought of having a little boy or girl with us makes my heart flutter with excitement…”

            “Me too…” I hugged him.

            “I told the boys about it and they’re already fighting who’s gonna teach what…Khun with golf, Junsu with his music and Junho with his soccer…”

            “What if it’s a girl?”

            “Well, you have to get that covered then…”

 

Baby news~~~~yay~~~~

Anyway, happy reading people!!!

Keep those comment coming>>>

BBYONG!!!