Who Is He?

You're The One

 

Taecyeon POV

Finally, the schedule in Japan ended and we’re on our way back home. I can’t wait to see Hee Jin noona.

            “Hyung, stop fidgeting in your seat…we’ll land in half an hour…” Chansung said from the back.

            “He’s just excited to see the love of his life…” Junho added and wriggling his eyebrows.

            “Jealous much?” I said and smiled.

            “Hyung please…I would’ve dated if I wanted to…” Junho sneered.

I wonder what she’s doing right now.

End of POV

I looked at the calendar and Taecyeon is coming back from Japan today. I decided to forget about meeting with Doojoon the other day and just focus on my life.

            “Unnie, we’ll be heading off…are you sure you don’t want to join us for dinner?” Bora asked.

            “Yeah…I had some account work to do…you guys have fun…”

            “See you tomorrow noona…” Jongup said and flashed his silly grin.

I was busy doing my work when I heard knocking on the window. I looked and saw Taecyeon standing outside waving at me.

            “I’m back!” he spread his arms.

            “Baby!” I ran and leaped on him with both of my legs wrapped around his waist.

            “Did you miss me?”

            “Do you have to ask?”

His lips meet mine and it seems like everything in this world just stop. Words cannot describe how much I longed for his touch and to feel his arms around me again. My finger toyed with his long hair and I heard soft whimpers from him.

            “Jagiya…you’re killing me here…” he said when we finally broke the kiss and I was still clinging on him.

            “Me too…I missed you so much babe…” I nestled my head at the crook of his neck.

            “That makes us two…” he said. Then I heard rumbling sound from his stomach.

            “You haven’t eaten yet?” he put me back down.

            “Nope…that flight food is crap…and I was too busy missing you that I forget to feed myself…”

            “Come, let me fix you something to eat…my little beast must be hungry…” I pulled his hands and we went to the kitchen.

I love watching Taecyeon eating. It seems like he savouring all the flavours and appreciate the taste of the food with all of his heart.

            “Are you sure you don’t want to eat?”

            “No…I’m full from watching you…”

            “So, what are you doing here alone at the shop?”

            “I had some work to do…how Japan?”

            “Great…the fans are awesome…I got something for you…”  he took out a small box from his pocket.

            “What’s this?”

            “I saw this and it remind me of you…”

I opened the box and there’s a dragonfly shaped necklace in it.

scale.ms?args=%224_700566713_0.jpg%22,27

            “Omo…it’s beautiful babe…”

            “I’m glad you like it…now, that dragonfly on your neck have a friend…” he chuckled. I leaned over the table and kissed his cheek.

            “Thanks babe…I love it…”

            ‘So, Jin Young hyung giving us two days off…do you think that you could get away from your shop and spend some time with me? We could go for overnight trip…”

            “Sounds fun …”

After dropping off Taecyeon at his dorm, I went back to my apartment. Walking to my door, I saw a bouquet of daisies at the handle. I opened the card and it was from Doojoon. What is he trying to do now?

Doojoon POV

I looked at the computer screen and saw Hee Jin’s pictures with her new man. So this is the famous idol Ok Taecyeon…not bad.

            “Hyung, you’re into idols now?”Yoseob’s voice startled me.

            “Yaa! When did you get in here?” I looked at him.

            “I knocked the door like million times but no answers…so I just let myself in…I thought you just collapsed or something…so hyung, you’re into idols now?”

            “Nah…I’m just looking at some pictures…so, what’s the deal?”

             “I just wanna tell you the progress about our clothing line…they have chosen the spoke person for our brand and they have signed the contract…”

            “Does the spoke person they’ve selected reliable? I don’t want any unprofessional people working with us…”

            “They’re reliable…one of the hottest Hallyu Stars in our country…”

            “Great…and by the way, did you do the thing I’ve told you?”    

            “Yeah…I’ve called the florist and they’ve confirmed that the flower arrived safely…”

            “Good…is there anything else?”

            “Um…your meeting with the R&D department has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 10a.m…and you have a lunch appointment with your dad at 12…that’s all…”

            “Okay…I’m heading back now…you want a lift home?”

            “Sure…

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

It was around noon when I arrived at Hee Jin noona’s place.

            “Have a seat and I’ll be ready in 5 minutes…” she said and disappeared into her room.

            “Don’t forget to pack your overnight bag jagiya…”

            “Okay!”

I was sitting at the living room when I saw a book on the coffee table.

            ““‘Steal Your Heart Away’ By Robert Dave…I didn’t know she would read this kind of books…” flipping through the pages, a small note fell off to the floor from it. I picked it up and saw the writings on it.

“Yoo Hee Jin…I’m back home to steal your heart away…love always, Yoon Doojoon…”

            “Yoon Doojoon? Who could it be?”

            “Okay, I’m ready…lets go…”

In the car…

            “So, what’s the plan for today?” she asked.

          “I reserved a table for us at Kristabelli for lunch and then we’re off to Yongso Valley in Inje…”

            “Can’t wait…it’s been a while I went for a camping trip…but we need to stop at my shop for a while, I need to pick up some things…”

            “Fine by me…”

We stopped at her shop and while she’s at the kitchen getting her stuff, I sat at the counter having some iced lemon tea.

            “Oppa, I gotta say…I really admire you…the way you way treated Hee Jin unnie…not many guys would do what you did…” Hyo An said.

            “What do you mean?”

            “Those daisies you sent over the week…you’re in the middle of busy schedule but you still find the time for those little romantic acts…”

            “Daisies? What daisies?” I was puzzled.

            “Don’t be shy oppa…I won’t tell the world that the beastly idol has a lot of romantic bone in him…”

I never send daisies to Hee Jin noona…not that I knew about. Does somebody used my name and sent those flowers to her? Who would’ve gone that far anyway…

I didn’t know when Hee Jin noona stood in front of me but it snapped me back to reality when I felt her hands on my arms.

            “What are you thinking about?’

            “Um…nothing…you’re ready to go?”

            “Yeah…ok guys, I’ll see you on Monday…” she said waving to the shop crew.

            “Have fun unnie!”

            “Let’s go…” I took the basket she was holding and went to the car.

End of POV

Author’s POV

There’s no people around when they arrived at the camping ground.

            “This is nice…” Hee Jin said as she took out the bags from the backseat.

            “Yeah…the air is good and a lot of privacy…”

            “How did you know about this place?”

            “A fan of mine told me…so, shall we?” Taecyeon grabbed the bags from Hee Jin’s hands and walked to the platform near the stream.

            “I’ll set up the tent for us…” Taecyeon said as he pulls out the built-it-yourself tent from the bag.

            “Do you need help?”

            “It’s okay…I got this…”

            “If you say so…I’ll fix us something to eat…”

Taecyeon was having a hard time setting up the tent. It was a small tent fit for 3 people but it was complicated as a blue print of the freakin’ Blue House. When he tried to push the pole towards the left end of the hole, the one on the right would fall off.

            “Aishh! Why is it that hard setting up this stupid thing?” he was already to throw those in the stream when Hee Jin came to his side.

            “Need some help?”

            “I got this jagiya…”

            “Could you stop being so stubborn and let me help you? Geez…I don’t know what’s the deal with men and not wanting to receive help when it’s clearly they needed it…” he took the instruction map from Taecyeon’s hand.

            “I’ve studied that for hours and I still don’t get it…” he pouted.

            “That’s because you had it upside down… ‘clever boy’…” Hee Jin shook her head. “Now…let’s get this done and over with so we could enjoy the water…”

After half an hour agonising over the tent like a two people trying to rebuild the ruins of Babylon, the tent was finally up.

            “You wouldn’t be in much struggle if you accept my offer to help…”

            “Yeah, yeah…is the food ready yet? I’m starving…”

Taecyeon POV

The night was full of stars and I couldn’t remember the last time I felt this free. Being able to spend some quality time with Hee Jin noona like this is such a blessing. We were lying on our back with our head peeking out looking at the sky. This is peace.

            “What are you thinking about?” she said draping her arm across my chest.

            “Nothing…just some random things…so, you like it here?”I looked at her.

            “Like it? I love it…I wish we could do this often…”

            “Yeah…me too…”

             “Remind me to send a gift to that fan of yours…”

             “Jagiya, are you happy being with me?”

             “What kind of silly question is that?” she pinched my cheek.

             “I don’t know…I’m just curious I guess…so, are you happy?”

             “Happy doesn’t come close to what I’m feeling right now…I’m beyond happy…I’m in euphoria…”

              “Are you sure? I mean…I haven’t been able to spend much time with you like any normal couple would…”

              “Babe…look at me…I’m happy…that’s the bottom line…so what if we don’t act like other couples do, it’s doesn’t make me love you less…I’m perfectly happy just the way we are…of course I’d feel lonely every now and then but hey, life is not always a bed of roses…” she kissed my lips gently.

                “I promise as soon as we wrap up the promotion of this new album, we’ll fly back to Boston and spend some time there…”

                 “Sounds like a plan to me…” she yawned. “I’m sleepy…” I pulled her closer so she was nuzzling at the crook of my neck, her favourite way of sleeping with me.

                “I’m gonna stay up for a while…” I rubbed her back lightly and soon I was greeted with a soft purring of her breath against my skin.

                I’m about to drifted to sleep when Hee Jin noona’s phone vibrated on top of my head. I picked it up and I accidentally opened the text.

Sleep tight my princess,...you’re always the main star in my dreams.

Your DJ for life,

Doojoon~~~

          “Doojoon? Isn’t that the same name on the card I found in the book earlier? Who is this guy? And why is he texting my girl so late at night?” a wave of curiosity and tint of jealousy crept over me. Who is this guy?

 

Another update!

Don't  forget to leave your comment! (reading them is the best thing ever!!!!)

BBYONG!!!