I’ll Never Stop

You're The One

 

Doojoon POV

I was staring at the computer’s screen and a smile cross my face. The pictures of Hee Jin and I circulating on the internet and it’s too bad her face was blurry otherwise it would be perfect. She would broke up with that kid and I will be become his knight in shining armour making her feel better again and ultimately mine.

            “Hyung, you’re still looking at those pictures?” Yoseob said cutting in imagination.

            “When did you come in?”

            “Just now…anyway, you’re having a lunch appointment with Ms. Song from CJ Agency…and then a meeting with PR team at four…dinner with your father at 7…”

            “My father? I thought he’s still in LA…”

            “He came back last night…”

            “Well, there goes my plan for this week…”

            “What plan?” Yoseob looked at me.

            “Mission to get my girl back…”

The lunch with Ms. Song went smoothly and we agreed to use the models from their agency for our next fashion show.

            “It’s good doing business with you Doojoon ssi…” she said shaking my hands.

            “Same here Miss Song…I’ll get my assistant to send my people over for the details…”

            “Just call me Jinie…anyway, I’ll be on my way now…hope to see you soon…”

I walked out the private dining room and as I was heading to the door, I saw Hee Jin at a table alone. Seems like lady luck is on my side today.

            “Hee Jin ah…”

End of POV

            “Lunch? Sure…I’ll meet you there then…later…” I hang up the phone and shove it into my pocket.

            “Is it Taecyeon oppa?” Bora winked.

            “I wish it was him…Yeon Rin asking me out for lunch today…she said something about the club…”I said finishing the glazes for the doughnuts.

It’s lunch time and I was already at the restaurant but Yeon Rin is nowhere to be found.

            “Maybe she’s running some errand before coming here…”

I waited and decided to order some food for us cos I know her favourites when we went dining here. I looked at the watch and Yeon Rin is already an hour late. Where the hell is she? I decided to call here. After a few rings, she finally picked up the phone.

            “Yaa, where are you? I’ve been waiting for an hour…I’ve already ordered your favourite…you better be here soon woman!” I said without stopping for air.

            “Hee Jin ah…I’m truly sorry, something came up and I can’t avoid it…”

            “But…” the waiter came with the food I’ve ordered.

            “I can’t talk right now…I’ll make it up to you okay? Talk to you later…bye, love ya!” she hang up.

            “Yaa Han Yeon Rin! Aishh!” and now who’s gonna eat all these food?

Then…

            “Hee Jin ah…”

I looked up and it was Doojoon.

            “What are you doing here?” I said looking at him in surprise.

            “I have a lunch slash meeting with a client here…and you? May I?”

            “Sure…” he sat in front of me. “Actually I’m meeting Yeon Rin for lunch but suddenly she bailed on me saying she got things to do…”

            “She used to do that to me too while we’re in college…leave me hanging with tonnes of food…just like this…”

            “I guess something really doesn’t change…” I looked at him and we laughed.

            “You need help finishing these foods?”

            “I thought you had lunch with your client…”

            “If a glass of juice and small petit fours can be considered as lunch…”

            “If you don’t mind having spaghetti with meatballs…”

            “You know I’m not a picky eater…”

Half an hour later…

            “Mr. Yoon Doojoon…fancy to see you here…” a guy with camera came to our table.

            “Dongwook ssi…”

            “You still remember me…that’s nice…” he looked at me and smiled.

            “How can I forget? You’re the main reporter for Seoul Weekly right…what are you doing here anyway?”

            “I have an interview with a new rookie actor…looks like I have another interesting story over here…you’re Yoo Hee Jin right? The famous girlfriend of beastly idol Ok Taecyeon…” he pulled a chair and sat next to Doojoon.

I nodded. I could sense that this is not gonna be good.

            “So, how long you two known each other?” he asked.

            “Is this gonna be off the record?” Doojoon said.  

            “Sure…”

            “Well, we went to the same college…” Doojoon looked at me.

            “I assumed that you two are college couple?”

            “Pretty much…but we dated when we’re in our senior year…”

            “Excuse me…but I don’t feel comfortable talking about this here…"I said adjusting my seat. I need to get out of here.

            “It’s okay Hee Jin ssi…it’s all off record…”

            “Um…I need to go now…there’s a lot of work at the shop…”

            “Do you need ride?”

            “It’s okay…I drive here…”

            “Good to see you Hee Jin ssi…maybe I could do an interview with you and Taecyeon ssi together for the paper…” the guy extended his hand for a hand shake but I decided to ignore him. There’s something off about this man…seems like he’s surrounded with a bad aura.

Doojoon POV

            “So, how did I do?” Dongwook said rubbing his chin.

            “Great indeed…”

            “I could see why did you fascinated with that woman…she’s special…”

            “She is…so, when can I see this piece of news in the headline?” I knew this would cause another rift between her and that idol boy.

            “In a week…but you have to give me an exclusive for your next big news…”

            “It’s a deal…”

It won’t before long until Hee Jin would be mine again.

End of POV

 

Enjoy the update!!!

Keep the comment pouring~~~~

BBYONG!!!