The Plan

You're The One

 

Author’s POV

            “Okay, that’s it for today guys…good job everyone…” Nam Yong said after the dance practise ended.

            “Time to hit the floor…” Chansung lay down on the floor looking mighty exhausted.

            “Good news everyone…” Jun Seob walked into the room.

            “Good news?” everyone ears perked up hearing the words.

            “Yup…Jin Young hyung agreed giving you guys a break this weekend for being the number one at Tower Record…”

            “Hyung, is this a prank?” Junho asked in disbelief.

            “You can call him if you want…anyway, spend your weekend wisely boys…”

Taecyeon POV

I had the weekend off…it would be a great time to execute my plan.

            “Jun Seob hyung, wait up…I need to talk to you…” I managed to catch him before he got into the elevator.

            “Anything that I can help?”

            “Actually there is…can you book one plane ticket to Jeju on Saturday for me?”

            “Jeju?”

            “Yeah…and can you get the number of the hotel that Taewoo hyung had his wedding?”

            “Sure…you’re going on weekend trip there?” he asked.

            “Kinda…so, can you help me?”

            “Sure…”

            “But don’t tell anyone…”

            “I know…”

            “Thanks a lot hyung…I really owe you one…”

Later that day…

I was walking to the parking lot when Jun Seob hyung called me.

            “Taecyeon ah…”

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Here’s the thing you asked me to do…” he gave me an envelope. “And the hotel I already called their front office manager, so he’s expecting your call…”

            “Thanks hyung…”

Now here comes the hardest part. How can I get Hee Jin noona on the plane to Jeju? There’s only one can make her and that’s Ah In. I need to see him. I took out my phone and dialled his number.

            “Ah In ah…where are you? Boutique? I’ll be there in 15 minutes…”

Let’s hope this would work out.

End of POV

            “Anyone in a mood for brownies?” I said bringing a tray of freshly baked brownies to the counter while the crew are on the break.

            “Oohh…my favourite!” Jongup took one and stuffed it in his mouth. “Ack! It’s hot!” he jumped trying to it cool down.

            “Yaa! That’s what you got for being a glutton…” Youngjae said laughing his off with Daehyun.

            “Unnie…why I haven’t seen Taecyeon oppa here these days?” Bora asked.

            “He’s just busy with schedule…” that’s the only thing I can come up with. “Guys, I was thinking…since our shop doing so good this past month, I decided that we should take this Saturday off so all of you could have a long weekend…”

            “Really unnie?” Hyo An looked at me.

            “Yeah…think of it as my appreciation for all your hard work…and don’t worry, it will be a paid day off…”

            “Cool! Now I can get back on my singing practise at the studio.” Daehyun and Youngjae bumped fist together.

            “Do I hear paid day off?” Ah In walked into the shop. “Noona!”

            “Oh…Ah In ah…what are you doing here?” he hugged me.

            “I came to see you…oohhh…is that your famous triple chocolate brownies?” Ah In eyes widened looking at the tray filled with brownies.

An hour later…

            “I gotta go now…I have an appointment with my supplier…” Ah In said grabbing his coat on the counter.

            “I’ll walk you out to the car.”

            “Ah..I almost forgot…I’m actually here to give you this…” Ah In took out an envelope from his coat.

            “What’s this?”

            “Plane ticket to Jeju this Saturday…one of my client gave it to me and since I’m busy this weekend, I might just give it to you…”

            “What do you want me to do with it?”

            “Since your shop closed this Saturday…why don’t you just go down to Jeju and have fun…take your mind off things…”

            “Well…I could do some alone time…”

            “See? Maybe this trip could lift up your mood…”

            “I hope so…thanks Ah In ah…” I hugged him.

            “Anything for my noona…and I hate such a gift go to waste…”

Ah In POV

I left Hee Jin noona shop and I can’t help but smiling. My sister is finally gonna have her happily ever after ending.

Flashback

            “Hyung…” I saw Taecyeon hyung walked into my boutique. I just finished doing some fitting with the models for my next collection launch when he arrived.

            “Ah In ah…I need your help with something…”

            “My help? What can I do?”

            “Actually…your noona and I had a fight and we’re on a break…my fault actually…but before you go all ballistic, I’m gonna make it up for her by proposing…”

            “For real hyung? A propose?”

            “Yeah…I wanna do it where we first met at Jeju…you know, the hotel where Taewoo hyung got married…”

            “Yeah…” I nodded.

            “I need you to get her on the plane to Jeju…I already got everything prepared, like ticket and hotel…so your job is to make sure she got on the plane…”

            “Sure…I guess I can do that…would you be on the same flight?”

            “No…I’m heading down to Jeju on Friday so I could get everything ready and in place…”

            “Hyung, this is not a prank right?” I was a bit sceptical since I know that Taecyeon hyung loves to joke around.

            “Yaa! Would I be joking if I already got this for her?” he took out a small velvet box and opened it.

emerald-engagement-ring-white-gold.jpg

            “Hyung…this is gorgeous…she’s gonna love it…”

            “You think so? She always said that had a thing for emerald so I thought I could get her an emerald ring…”

            “You did the right thing hyung…” I hugged him. “Welcome to the family…”

            “Ah In ah…I need your father’s phone number so I could ask the big boss properly…”

            “Sure…”

End of Flashback

After all the hard time she went through, happiness is finally coming her way. Congrats noona.

End of POV

 

Taecyeon POV

I’ve never been so nervous like this…I’m not this nervous when 2PM first debuted. I took a deep breath and finally dialled the numbers that Ah In gave to me earlier. After a few rings, the call connected.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…abonim…Taecyeon imnida…” a thick manly voice greeted me at the end of the line. Okay…here goes nothing...

 

Another 2 chapters left...

Enjoy reading people!

BBYONG!!!