Meeting On The Field

You're The One

 

I decided not to call my mom after that night. I knew she would bug with questions and force me to apologise to Doojoon. I should knew better when she asked me out for dinner.

            “Noona, you okay?” Ah In asked.

            “I’m…I’m good…” I said poking at my lunch.

            “You’re still thinking about that dinner with mom?”

            “How could I not be? You should’ve seen Taecyeon’s face that night…his mom is great to me but mom…if only she’s been half good to Taecyeon like she’s been with Doojoon…”

            “Don’t sweat it noona…you know mom…she’ll only be good to Taecyeon hyung once you two get married…you’re gonna get married right?” he looked at me.

            “We haven’t got anything planned yet but I knew he’s the one…”

            “I guess that’s better…and what’s the deal with Doojoon hyung? Didn’t he know you’re with someone else?”

            “I tried to tell him that but he just wouldn’t listen…”

            “Want me to go and talk some sense to him?”

            “It’s okay Ah In ah…I can handle it…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…so, how come you’re not having lunch with Fei?”

            “She’s busy…they’re preparing for a new comeback and I don’t want to stand in the way…”

            “I really like that girl…have you told mom yet?”

            “Are you crazy? She would bug me like she did with you and I’m not gonna go through that just yet…”

            “Sometimes, I’m regretting telling her about Taecyeon at the first place…”

            “What do you expect when he announced you as his girlfriend in front of 2000 people during a concert?”

I went to the club that night and when I got into the back office, Taecyeon was there.

            “Hey baby…” I kissed his lips. “What are you doing here? I thought you’re still in Thailand…”

            “Got an early flight…” he pulled me into his arms. “I’m missing somebody so much…”

            “And who might that be?” my hands were on his chest playing with the buttons on his shirt.

            “Um…you know, a petite blond with nice …”

            “Yaa!” I smacked his chest and he whimpered in pain.

            “Just kidding…” his lips met mine, suddenly the time stopped, and there’s only the two of us here. He’s still melts me every time we kissed.

            “Yaa! Get a room!” Yeon Rin’s voice burst our own little bubble world.

            “Party pooper…” I stuck my tongue out at Yeon Rin.

            “Let’s go dance…bye noona…”

            “Have fun kids…”

Taecyeon held my hands and we went out to the front.Taecyeon decided to spend the night at my place nothing excites me more than cuddling up beside him watching some late night movies together.

            “Jagiya…”

            “Mmm…” my eyes are stuck on the screen.

            “I got a soccer tournament this weekend and I wonder if you wanna come and see me play…”

            “You joined a soccer team?”

            “Yeah…it was Seulong hyung’s idea…we’re playing for a charity event with some big company soccer team…”

            “That sounds fun…should I bring something?”

            “Lunch should be nice…”

            “Sure…besides, I’ve got nothing to do…”

            “You’re the best jagiya…” a kiss landed on my cheek.

            “Yea, I know…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday…

            “Thanks for coming with me Hyo An ah…i hate being alone at the stand at this kind of events…” I took out two huge baskets from the back trunk.

            “Are kidding me unnie? I’d kill to be here…just thinking about spending some time with idols in soccer jersey gives me excitement…” she beamed with smiles.

            “Now, help me carry this…”

We went to the back entrance and Jun Seob oppa is already there waiting for us.

            “Oppa…”

            “Oh Hee Jin ah…who is this?” he looked at Hyo An.

            “This is Hyo An…my assistant at the shop.”

            “Taecyeon told me you’re bringing someone…I thought it’s Ah In…”

            “He’s not into this whole soccer thing…”

            “Here’s your VIP passes…make sure you have it on you all the time or you’re gonna get in…” he gave two passes to us.

            “Thanks oppa…oppa, can we put this basket somewhere else?”

            “Let’s go to the waiting room…”

Taecyeon POV

I got a text from Hee Jin noona telling me that she’s already here.

            “Who’s that? Hee Jin noona?” Seulong hyung said peeking at my phone.

            “Who else could it be?”

We’re in the locker room with the rest of the team getting ready for the big match.

            “Hyung, do you know who we’re going up against with today?” I asked Xiah hyung, as he is the team captain.

            “Some corporate soccer team…okay guys, huddle up…”

End of POV

Doojoon POV

The only reason I was here at this charity event is that I was a part of the corporate association soccer team. Today we’re going up against the top idol team and I guess this is my chance to brush up my skills.

We were inside the stadium tunnel about to go out to the field when I saw Taecyeon among the opponent team.

            “He’s playing too? Let see how good his skills are…” our eyes met and I just smiled at him.

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

What is he doing here anyway? I looked at him and he had this smug grin on his face.

            “Yaa, what are you looking at?” Seulong hyung asked.

            “Nothing…”

            “Hey, isn’t that Cube Inc. CEO? I heard he was accepted into the national team when he’s in college…”

            “Really? I didn’t know…” I’m not gonna waste my time wondering about something that doesn’t have any benefit on me.

End of POV

The game is about to start and the players enters the field. I saw Taecyeon walking out and he never looks so hot in that jersey. Something caught my eyes and I gasped at the sight.

            “What is he doing here?”

            “Who unnie?” Hyo An looked at me.

            “Um…no one…”

            “Oh my god…the girls must be green with envy when they knew we got front row seats…”

Thankfully the game went on without any hitched. Taecyeon was tackled by a few of the opponent players but it was friendly moves. Doojoon kept his distance away from Taecyeon and I guess it’s a good thing. Doojoon looked at me and winked…thankfully Taecyeon didn’t see it otherwise it will get ugly.

            “Unnie…do you think someone here knew Doojoon?” Hyo An whispered.

            “Why did you say that?”

            “He’s been looking at our section every time he got here…I think someone here is his girlfriend…” Hyo An looked around scanning like a detective. “I’m telling you unnie…”

Taecyeon POV

The game ended with a draw. I didn’t score any goal but I had a great time with the guys at the field.

            “Xiah hyung, you got some mad skills…I need to learn from you…” Mblaq’s Joon said as we’re in waiting room.

            “Yeah…me too…” I added.

            “You guys are not that bad…” he said and smiled. Always a humble JYJ member.

            “It’s too bad we end up draw…it will be awesome if we won…” Seungho said.

            “Yeah…but we have t admit their defence is quite good…especially that Cube Inc.CEO…he got some skills…” Xiah hyung said.

Then…

            “I hope all of you are hungry because someone brought food…” Jun Seob hyung said.

Hee Jin noona walked in followed by Hyo An with baskets in their hands.

            “Jagiya…” wolf whistles filled the room.

            “You’re so lucky Taecyeon ah…” Seungho said.

            “I know…” I went towards Hee Jin noona and grabbed the basket from her.

            “I just hope I brought enough food for the whole team…” she said.

From the looks given by my teammates, I knew they’re quite jealous of me.

End of POV

            “I wanted to introduce you to them but I guess you already know who they are…” Taecyeon said and looked at his teammates.

            “Hi guys…I brought some snacks and I hope it’s good enough…” I said as I unload the basket.

In no time at all the table filled with varieties of rolls, cookies, cupcakes, kimbabs and drinks. This gonna be a major feast.

 

UPDATED!

BBYONG!!!!