Searching For Solution

You're The One

 

I woke up to a smell of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of something sizzling from the kitchen. I got out of the room and saw Taecyeon in his apron preparing breakfast.

            “Morning…”

            “Hey…morning…” I hugged him from behind. “Smells good…”

            “I’m thinking we could have some American style breakfast today…” he said and spun around facing me. “Wash up and I’ll get the food ready…”

            “Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve someone like you…” I said tightening my hug.

            “You know what…I ask myself that question too…” he kissed the tip of my nose. “Now go…” he said and turned me around.

Taecyeon POV

I got a phone call from Khun after I dropped Hee Jin noona off at her shop.

            “Dude, there’s tonnes of reporter and fans at the entrance…I think you need to use the secret passage to the office…and just for your heads up, Jin Young hyung just got back from the States and he’s looking for you…”

            “Thanks man…”

At the agency…in Jin Young hyung’s private office…

            “So, do you have anything to say about the scandal?” Jin Young hyung asked staring at me.

          “It’s just a misunderstanding…Hee Jin noona knew that guy…they went to college together…”

            “Taecyeon ah…I’m not here to scold you or anything…I just want you to make the right decision about this…this thing could damage your reputation as a singer and not to mention putting the career of your fellow members in danger…”

            “Nae hyung…” I nodded.

            “Lucky for you, you have one of the greatest people I’ve known as friends and I knew they would back you up no matter what…but still, I want you to apologise to them…”

            “I’m planning to do that too hyung…”

            “Good…now, how do you plan taking care of this matter?”

            “I’m thinking about an interview…”

I got out of Jin Young hyung’s office and the other guys were outside waiting for me.

            “How did it go? Is he mad?” Junho asked.

            “Not really…he looked kinda calm…listen guys, I just wanna say I’m sorry…about this whole scandal thing…for the last couple of years I’ve been putting a lot of burden to our group when I decided to go public with my relationship with Hee Jin noona…” out of nowhere, Junsu smacked the back of my head. “What was that for?”

            “To remind you that we’re all in this together…we do things as a group and face problems as a group…there’s no need to apologise…we’re brothers remember?” Junsu said and slung his arm around my shoulder.

            “Yea hyung…so, what’s next?” Chansung said.

            “I need to find Jun Seob hyung…we’re having an exclusive interview…”

            “We?” all of them looked at me.

            “Yup…me and Hee Jin noona…”

This is the only way to clear everything up and show that Doojoon guy that he’s never gonna get his hands on my girl.

End of POV

            “I’m sorry but she’s not here…” I heard Hyo An said through the small window on the kitchen door, I saw a reporter with camera walked out from the shop.

            “Are they gone?” Bora asked peeked from my shoulder.

            “I hope so…” I went back to the working table.

            “I swear if I saw another reporter in our shop I would go ballistic…” Hyo An said walking into the kitchen. Daehyun, Jongup, Sora and Jieun followed her.

            “I think we should close the shop for a few days until everything settled…what do you guys say?” I looked at the rest of my employees.

            “Unnie, I don’t think that would be necessary…I mean, ever since your scandal…” Hyo An made an air quote. “Our sales are booming…we got more customers coming in than last week and it’s only been a day…”

            “Yeah…why would we want to waste such profit anyway?” Daehyun added.

            “But all those reporters have been bugging us…” I sat on the stool and Hyo An stood next to me.

            “We could paste ‘No Reporters Allowed’ or we could ask Daehyun or Jongup call one of their friends and become our bouncers…just like at your club…” Doyeon said.

            “Are you guys okay with this? I mean…until this thing died down, I’m sure those people would be here…”

            “We’re fine noona…don’t worry about us…” Jongup smiled. All of them nodded.

            “You guys are the best crew I’ve ever had…remind me to raise your pay check next time…”

           “Alright! Group hug everyone!” Sora said and we huddled together. These guys are the best!

The next day…

            “Unnie, your knight in shining armour is here…” Sora said and Taecyeon walked into the kitchen.

            “Jagiya…”

            “Hey babe…”

He kissed me and wolf whistles echoed.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I came to kidnap you…um…can I borrow your boss for the rest of the day?” Taecyeon said.

            “Sure…you’re more than welcome to take her away…” Hyo An smiled. “Guys, party time! Hee Jin unnie is leaving…”

            “Oh yes!” Doyeon and Bora high fived together.

            “Yaa!” I glared at them and they just laughing knowing that I’m not really gonna be mad at them.

In the car…

            “Where are we going?” I asked.

            “To Ah In boutique for quick outfit change…”

            “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing right now?”

            “You're seriously wanna appear on national TV with your work clothes?” he looked at me.

            “National TV? What are you talking about?”

            “We’re having an interview in 2 hours with Entertainment Weekly…”

            “That KBS TV show?” this can’t be real…

            “Yup…”

 

Another update!!!

Enjoy!

BBYONG!!!