Aftermath

You're The One

 

Taecyeon POV

As I suspected, reporters swarmed as soon as we stepped out from the arrival hall.

TAECYEON SSI, DID YOU AWARE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S AFFAIR?

DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS CHEATING ON YOU?

HAVE YOU MET THE OTHER MAN?

ARE YOU GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER?

Our managers and the security guard guarded us until we’re safely inside the van.

            “That was scary…I never thought I would be this scared in airport.” Wooyoung said looking outside the tinted van window. Reporters and fans still flocked the road.

            “You okay dude?” Khun said staring at me.

            “I’m good…” I said leaning against the seat.

            “I wonder how Hee Jin noona gonna get through this…” Chansung said.

The phone rings and it was Jin Young hyung. Another series of questions is about to happen now.

            “Nae hyung…”

End of POV

I walked out from the elevator and saw a group of reporters gathered outside my apartment’s entrance. One of them saw me and they swarmed me like bees.

HEE JIN SSI, IS THAT TRUE HE’S YOUR SECRET LOVER?

HOW LONG HAS THIS RELATIONSHIP BEEN GOING ON?

DID TAECYEON AWARE OF YOUR AFFAIR?

            “Noona!” I heard Ah In’s voice. “Excuse me!” Ah In cut through the crowd, wrapped his arms around my shoulder, and guided me through.

            “Ah In ah…”

            “Don’t worry noona…I got you…”

We managed to get into his car and drove away.

            “Ok, now spill…” Ah In said.

            “What do you want to know?”

            “Everything…and don’t leave any single bit…”

            “Well, I was waiting for Taecyeon after the game ended and Doojoon came. We talked and then he grabbed my hands, I pulled back and left before Taecyeon came out. I didn’t know camera was there…”

            “Is that it?”

            “Yeah…I swear…”

            “Noona, you know this thing gonna will not go down any day now right?”

            “I know…what am I gonna do Ah In ah?”

            “Have you talked to Taecyeon hyung?”

            “Not yet…I tried to call him but it won’t get through…”my phone rings.”Hello…Hyo An ah…they are? Okay…I’ll leave it to you…I’m sorry to trouble all of you like this…ok, ok…I’ll call you later…bye.”

            “What’s wrong?”

            “There’s reporters at the shop looking for me…what am I gonna do now Ah In ah?”

            “Let’s go to my boutique…they won’t find you there…”

Doojoon POV

            “What the hell is this?” my dad said as soon as he entered my office. He slammed a tabloid paper on my desk in front of me.

            “Good morning to you too dad…” I said. I took a look at the tabloid and a picture of me and Hee Jin holding hands plastered on the front page.

            “A scandal? Do you know how this would affect our company? What will the members of the board would say?” he seems furious.

            “I don’t see any problem with this…I actually look kinda good in the picture…”

            “Yoon Doojoon!” my dad’s voice roared in the office. I’m sure my employees outside could hear his voice.

            “Look dad, let me handle this okay? I won’t let anything happen to your precious little company…”

            “You better get your act straight Doojoon ah…”

            “Is that a threat?” I said stared at him.

            “You knew better…” he said and left. A few seconds later, Yoseob walked in.

            “What was that about? All of us heard his voice from outside.”

            “He’s just mad about this…” I showed him the tabloid my dad brought.

            “Hyung, what are you gonna do about this? The security called, there’s reporters down at the lobby looking for you…”

            “We’ll just have to wait and see…”

I wonder how Hee Jin and that idol kid will get out of this thing. There’s only one thing I could hope, they will officially broke up and when that happen, I would make my move on Hee Jin.

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

I got a call from Ah In saying that Hee Jin noona is staying with him at his boutique. Apparently, reporters been flocking her apartment and shop to talk to her. It must be over whelming for her, as she’s never had this kind of situation before.

            “Hyung…” Ah In greeted me as soon as I stepped into his boutique.

            “Ah In ah…where is she?”

            “At the back in the staff lounge…go easy on her okay? She had a rough day…she barely can get out of her apartment, thank god I was there…and people keep flooding the shop so she can’t go there too…”

I walked to the back and when I opened the door, Hee Jin noona was lying on the huge sofa asleep. I kneeled down and looked at her.

            “Please don’t leave me Taecyeon ah…” she mumbled. “I’ll be better…please…don’t leave me…”

            “Jagiya…wake up…” I shook her body. “Wake up…” she slowly opened her eyes. “Hey sleepy head…” I kissed the tip of her nose.

            “Babe…” she got up and hugged me. “I’m so sorry…it’s all my fault…you won’t leave me right?” she said while crying.

End of POV

             “What are you talking about? I won’t leave you…we’ll figure this out together okay?” he my back. His touch is always so warm and comforting. He broke the hug and cupped my face.

              “If I just leave at the sight of him all of this won’t be happening…I’m so sorry babe…” I saw a wet spot on his chest from my tears.

               “Hey, we gonna get through this okay?”

                “So you’re not gonna leave me?”

                “And send you to that jerk? No way…the only thing that will separate us is me dying…and I don’t think is gonna happen any time soon…” he kissed my lips. “Now, I think it’s time we leave and go grab something to eat…I’m starving…”

                 “Great, you guys made up…” Ah In said peek his head from the door.

                 “Made up? We’re not even fighting…you wanna join us for dinner?” Taecyeon said pulling me on my feet.

                  “No thanks…Fei’s coming over…”

                   “Let’s go jagiya…”

In the car…

            “You’re not mad at me?” I looked at Taecyeon.

            “Mad? Why would I be? Can we stop talking about all this scandal thing? I’ve got everything under control…” he held my hands. “So stop worrying…I’ve been under bigger scandal than this…remember when Jaebeom hyung quitting the group? Compared to that, this is nothing…”

We stopped in front of a restaurant downtown near Apgujung.

            “Are you sure about this?” I looked around and there’s heaps of people here.

            “Yup…I’m craving for some good spicy rice cake…” he got out of the car and opened my door. “Let’s go jagiya…” he grabbed my bag and pulled my hands.

I could see people staring at us but Taecyeon just ignored them and went inside the restaurant.

            “Just relax jagiya…” Taecyeon looked at me and smiled. He nodded at some of the people who said hi wand we went straight to the table.

We were eating when I heard the people behind us talking.

            “Isn’t that Taecyeon and his girlfriend? I thought they’ve broken up…”

            “Yeah…they said she had an affair with that hot Cube Inc. CEO…”

            “How come she always got hit by the hottest guy anyway? I don’t see anything so special about her…”

            “You got that right…” and laugh erupted.

Taecyeon reached for my hands and squeezed it.

            “They’re just jealous…try some of this…” he feed me some of his rice cakes. “Good isn’t it? I can eat this all the time…”

Somehow, Taecyeon managed to make me calm and forget all the commotion happened earlier that day. I begin to wonder how we’re going to deal with this whole scandal.

 

sorry for the late update...

I hope I won't lose any of my precious subbers...

Anyway, let me know if this story bored you...I'll be better next time...

Enjoy reading people...

BBYONG!!!