We Meet Again

You're The One

 

Doojoon POV

            “So, you will have an appointment with the marketing team this morning at 10…lunch with Mr. Koi from Mystar Enterprise…” Yoseob said looking at his clipboard.

            “Mr. Koi? That big beer bellied boring old man that my father calls his golf buddies?”

            “Yup…that’s the one…” he nodded. “And there’s a pair of ticket to a movie screening tonight from our spokes model agency…and after party after the screening ended…”

            “Okay…it’s that all?”

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Um…by the way, clear your schedule tonight…you’re going with me to the screening…”

            “Me? Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…you’re my PA…it’s only right thing you’re going with me…or…did you have a plan tonight?”

            “No…Hyuna is at her mother’s place for the night so I’m a free man…”

            “Good…”

It would be nice if I could take Hee Jin out. Just the thought of seeing her again excites me.

End of POV

            “Jagiya, you wanna go for a movie tonight?” Taecyeon said as we’re having lunch together at my shop.

            “Movie? Are you sure? I wouldn’t want you to waste your money renting the whole theatre…” I remember when Taecyeon rented out the whole movie theatre when we celebrate our first anniversary.

            “Actually, there’s a screening for Jin Young hyung new movie and I got a pair of tickets…I think we could go and make this as a movie date…”

            “Killing two birds with one stone huh?”

            “Hey, a man has to seize all the opportunity he gets…” he winked.

            “Sure…”

            “I’ll pick you up at 7 tonight, ok?”

            “Yes sir!”

Taecyeon POV

At the after party…

The movie was great and Jin Young hyung is even better. His acting was awesome.

            “Did you enjoy the movie?” I asked and looked at Hee Jin noona as we’re grabbing drinks at the refreshments corner.

            “Yeah…thanks for bringing me…”

            “Noona, it was my idea for Taecyeon to bring you here…” Chansung chipped.

            “Really? Someone’s qualified for my special sweet treats later…”

            “Yes!” he made fist pump in the air.

            “Hey guys, press time…we need all of you at the photo wall…” Minjae hyung came.

I looked at Hee in and there’s a tint of annoyed looked on her face.

            “Jagiya…”

            “Just go…I’ll be okay…” she smiled.

            “It won’t be long I promise…I’ll be right back…”

With a last glanced, I saw Hee Jin noona went to a corner of the hall holding her drink.

End of POV

            “It won’t be long I promise…I’ll be right back…” Taecyeon said and left. I’ve been expecting this to happen so it doesn’t shock me anymore when I would be left alone whenever I came to this kind of event.

I felt someone sat next to me while I was enjoying my drinks. I turned and saw Doojoon.

            “Hi…” he said.

            “Err…hi…”

            “You look great tonight…stunning as always…”

            “Thanks I guess…um…I better go…”I’m about to walked away when he grabbed my hands.

            “Hee Jin ah…can we talk? Just for a while…please…” he looked at me with those pleading eyes. I pulled back my hands and luckily there was no one around.

            “Thank you…so, how have you been?”

            “Never been better…it’s a shocker that you still remembered me…”

            “How could I forget my own girlfriend?”

            “Correction Mr. Yoon Doojoon…I was your girlfriend and it’s been decades ago…”

            “Are you still mad at me for leaving? I did that for a reason…”

            “I bet you did…look, it’s nice to see you but I really hope we don’t have to bump into each other again…and stop sending me those flowers…I hate daisies…it gave me allergies…” I stood up and walked away.

He pulled my hands but I snatched it back.

            “Look, my boyfriend is right there and I have to go…stop bothering me!”

Taecyeon POV

            “Hey, I’m gonna head off first with Hee Jin noona if that’s okay with you guys…” I said as we’re finished doing the interview and photo session with Jin Young hyung.

            “Sure man…we’ll cover you up…” Khun said.

            “Thanks guys…I’ll see you guys tomorrow then…”

I scanned the hall and I spotted Hee Jin noona standing at a corner talking to a guy. Before I could get near, Hee Jin left the guy and walked towards me.

            “Baby, can we go now? I’m not feeling well…”

            “Are you sick?”

            “Just a minor headache…can we just go?”

            “Sure…”

As we drove back to her apartment, Hee Jin noona barely speaks to me.

            “Jagiya…let’s go to the hospital ok?”

            “It’s nothing…a couple of aspirin would be fine…”

I stopped at the side walk and turn my attention to her.

            “Jagiya, are you sure you’re ok? I’m worried…let’s go to a hospital and get you check up…” I caressed her cheek.

            “It’s okay babe…no need hospital and stuff…I’ll be fine…just take me home, please?”

            “Fine, if you say so…but if you’re not getting any better after that aspirin, I’m taking you to the hospital…” I lowered her seat and continued driving.

As soon as we arrived, Hee Jin noona went straight to the bathroom and changed into her pyjama. I sat next to her as she crawled under the covers. Giving a couple of aspirin tablets to her, she quickly swallowed it down.

            “I’m sorry...because of me you have to leave the party early…”

            “It’s okay…I’m worried about you more…are you sure you gonna be okay?”

            “Yeah…the aspirin should work…will you stay over tonight?”

            “I’m planning to…” she smiled. “Let me go shower and change first…I’ll be right back ok?” I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I went back to the bedroom only to find Hee Jin noona was sleeping soundly. That aspirin must’ve work their magic on her. Suddenly, a text came to her phone. My curiosity took over and I opened it.

I’m glad I saw you tonight…my feelings for you haven’t changed and I knew you still remember our history together…I hope we could meet again…I really missed you Hee Jin ah…

Your DJ for life,

Doojoon.

It’s from the same guy again. Is he the one she talked to at the hall earlier? Who is this guy anyway? History? I wonder what kind of history he’s talking about…

End of POV

 

Another Update!!!!

Happy reading and leave a comment....

BBYONG!!!