The Two Men Meet

You're The One

 

Author’s POV

            “So, we’re having a shoot for CUBE clothing line today…” Minjae said as 2PM boys were in the van going towards the shooting location.

            “CUBE? That’s the hottest fashion house today…” Junho chipped.

            “And how would you know?” Chansung said.

            “Yaa, this guy surf the internet just to search the newest fashion item…” Junsu slung his arm around Junho’s shoulder.

            “I’ll take that as a compliment…”

Taecyeon POV

I was on the phone while everyone else was having a short nap.

            “What are you doing right now?” I asked.

            “I’m at home…lazing around…where are you?”

            “Going to Mapo for a shoot…jagiyaaa…” I said making circles on the van’s window.

            “Wae?” she chuckled. I knew she liked it when I show off my super aegyo skills.

            “Do you think I can meet you today? I’m craving for your home cooked meal…”

            “Is it okay for me to go to your filming site?”

            “Totally…so, will you come?”

            “You’re lucky because today my shop is closed…”

            “My girl is the best…I’ll text you the address later ok?”

            “Ok…so, any special request?”

            “I’m not picky…I’ll eat anything you made…”

            “That’s my man!”

After a long ride, they arrived at a park just outside of Mapo. The crews are already setting up the place and getting ready for the shoot.

            “Cool setting…” Junsu looked around.

            “Okay…let’s head down to wardrobe and make up and get the shoot rolling guys!” Minjae hyung said and all of them walked to the trailer parked nearby.

End of POV

I looked at the basket full of food containers on the passenger’s seat. I could almost see that happy smile on Taecyeon’s face when he saw the food I brought along. The boys would be happy too.

I saw Minjae at the side of the road waving at me as he saw my car. I parked, grabbed my food basket and walked to him.

            “Noona…”

            “Minjae ah…where’s the boys?”

            “Still shooting…come…”

We went to the small gazebo where all of their coordi and stylist gathered. I made an extra food basket for the staffs and they gladly took it. I saw Taecyeon from distant and he looked great in those clothes…well, he looked great in anything basically.

Taecyeon POV

            “Okay…break time guys!” the director yelled and all of us went to the gazebo. I could see Hee Jin noona and a smile formed on my face.

            “Hee Jin noona is here?” Wooyoung looked at me.

            “Yup…” I ran towards her.

            “Hey babe…”

            “You’ve made it…” I kissed her temple.

            “I promised right?”

            “Something smells good here…” Chansung said and hugged her.

            “You have a very good nose I must say Channie ah…” she smiled. “I brought food…I hope it’s enough though…”

            “Jagiya, you’re the best…”

            “I know…” she kissed my cheek.

End of POV

It’s always a great sight watching the boys eat. The treated food like it was something that is so sacred that it has to be savoured to the fullest.

            “Yaa! A five year old would eat better than you…” I wipe the sauce splat on the corner of Taecyeon’s lips and my finger clean. He scooted closer to me and whispered to my ear.

            “You’ve just by doing that little act...” he blew soft air that sends shivers down my spine.

            “Babe, we’re in public…” I pushed him lightly.

            “But I wish we were alone…” he smiled and continued eating.

            “So, what clothing line this shoot is for?” I asked.

            “CUBE…the clothes is super cool and comfortable…” Khun said.

            “CUBE? I think I’ve heard the name before…”

            “I need to work out to burn all of that after this…” Chansung said rubbing his full stomach. “Noona, you’re the best cook ever! After my mom of course…”

            “Thank you…”

            “Taecyeon ah…you’re up…your last shoot for the day…”

            “Cool…jagiya…don’t go anywhere… I want to show you something when I’m done…”

            “Okay…”

Doojoon POV

            “Are we there yet?” I was getting restless in the car. I don’t know why my dad make me go to the shooting location. It’s not like I’m the model for our clothing line.

            “We’ll be there in a minute…”

We arrived and people are busy with the shooting.

            “”Who’s our spoke model again?” I looked at Yoseob.

            “Um…2PM…one of the hottest idol now…”

            “2PM huh? Let see how good they are…”

End of POV

Author’s POV

Doojoon went to the shooting site and watch at the sideline as the photographer took the boys’ pictures.

            “Nice…they do wear our clothes well…” Doojoon said and looked at the monitor.

            “You wanna see some of the pictures we’ve taken?” the director said.

            “Sure…”

He scanned through the pictures and then stopped. It was a picture of Taecyeon.

            “Wae hyung?” Yoseob looked at him.

            “Nothing…”

The boys were goofing around after the shoot when Doojoon approached them.

            “Hey guys…this is Mr. Yoon Doojoon…the CEO of the clothing company you’re modelling…” Minjae said.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo Mr. Yoon…” they bowed.

            “That’s Junsu, Khun, Wooyoung, Junho and our maknae Chansung…”

            “I thought you guys have six members…” Doojoon said.

            “Um…there he is…Taecyeon ah!” Minjae said waving his hands. Doojoon turned around and saw Taecyeon were walking holding hands with Hee Jin next to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Taecyeon last shoot, he brought me to a small pond near the green house at the park.

            “This place is beautiful…” I said looking around.

            “Somehow it reminds me the place when we first met in Jeju…” he laced our fingers together.

            “Yeah…not in my wildest dream that I would end up being together with an idol…”

            “And I would be falling head over heels with a successful doughnut shop owner…”

            “What some twisted fate aren’t we?”

            “Yeah…”

He pulled me closer facing each other. Putting my hands around his neck, he lowered his head and our forehead touched.

            “Only god knows how much I love you Yoo Hee Jin…” he said in his y low voice. I could feel my heart racing.

            “And I don’t know what I would do without you…”

After a brief make out session near the pond, we decided to head back to the shooting site. Walking hand in hand, I could see a group of people gathered.

            “There he is…Taecyeon ah!” Minjae waved at us. A guy turned around and I immediately froze at the sight. What is he doing here?

Taecyeon POV

Hee Jin noona suddenly stopped walking.

            “Jagiya…are you okay?”

            “I’m…I’m fine…”

I looked at the crowd and saw new faces around.

            “Taecyeon ah…this is Mr. Yoon Doojoon…CEO of the clothing company we’re modelling right now…” Minjae hyung said.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…Taecyeon imnida…” I bowed slightly. Yoon Doojoon? Isn’t that the name on the card I found at Hee Jin noona’s house?

            “So this is the famous beastly idol…” the guy said and smiled.”Nice to meet you…” he shook my hands.

            “Nice to meet you too sir…” I said.

End of POV

            “Okay…final frame guys…all members in here!” the director yelled.

            “Let’s go guys…” Junsu rallied up the boys.

            “I’ll be back…” Taecyeon kissed the top of my head and left.

            “So, that’s the guy that taken over my place huh?” Doojoon said without even looking at me.

            “Yeah…he’s great isn’t it?” I waved at Taecyeon.

            “Kinda…I didn’t know you’re into younger guys…not a bad looking for a 26 year old…”

            “He’s the best out there…”

            “Did he make you happy like I did?” I saw a smirk on his face.

            “More than you think…”

Doojoon POV

            “Did he make you happy like I did?” I asked.

            “More than you think…” she said and walked away from me. Go to him Hee Jin ah…in the end, you will come back to me…

            “Hyung, we gotta go now…your meeting with LG director is an hour away…” Yoseob said.

            “Let’s go…”

End of POV

I saw Doojoon left the site and I was screaming with relief inside. What is he doing here anyway?

Taecyeon POV

I watched from the corner of my eyes when that suited guy standing next to Hee Jin noona and talking to her. Somehow it seems like they knew each other…or is t just my feeling? The name however is ridiculously similar…could it be the same guy?

The shoot ended and Hee Jin noona was driving me back to the villa.

            “Jagiya…can I ask you something?” I asked.

            “Sure…”

            “Did you know that Doojoon guy?”

            “Why did you ask me that?”

            “Nothing…I’m just curious…he looked like kinda close while talking to you…”

            “He’s just being friendly…that’s all…”

            “So, did you know him?”

            “No…so, any thought on dinner?” she asked.

 

Ok, double update!!!! (Just to make up for that short chapter I've posted earlier)

So, Doojoon and Taecyeon met....

What will happen next?

Stay tuned for another update!

BBYONG!!!!