Ding! Ding! The Fight Begin!

You're The One

 

I kept thinking about the pictures over the news. What if Taecyeon saw it? Could he tell it was me? What if this whole thing got out into the public? I can’t be caught in the arm of another man…and it was Doojoon of all people! My life is seriously messed up right now! I’m starting to regret for going to that party.

I got back to my place and saw Taecyeon was already waiting for me at the living room. By the look of his face, I knew he already saw the news and would’ve guess it was me in the pictures.

            “Hey baby…”

            “I thought you said you’re going to the party with Ah In…” he said without even looking at me.

            “I did…I did go to that party with him…”

            “Then what’s this?” he slammed a copy of the tabloid newspaper with the headline on the coffee table.

            “Baby I can explain…”

            “Let me guess…you didn’t know he was there and you didn’t know someone took your pictures with him…” Taecyeon was walking back and forth.

            “First…I really didn’t know he’s gonna be there…if I knew I wouldn’t have gone to that party even if Ah In beg me…”

            “Then how could you end up in his arm?”

            “I was sick that night…he was just sending me home…”

            “Really? That’s all you have to say about it?”

            “What do you want me to say? That I went to that party just to meet him and I purposely did that?”

He just stood there without saying a word.

            “Do you seriously think that?” I was on the verge of tears to think that Taecyeon didn’t trust me.

            “What am I supposed to think? He’s your first love and by the way I saw your pictures with him when you’re back in college…he even said in the interview…”

He didn’t finish his words when I cut him off.

            “He was my first love! Was! Don’t you at least have trust in me? God…I can’t believe you!”

            “But…”

            “Look Taecyeon ah…I don’t think I can deal with this right now…until you can find it inside you that you can trust me, I think we should stop seeing each other for a while…”

            “Fine…if it’s what you want!”

With a loud slam of the door, Taecyeon left. I slumped on the floor and cried my eyes out. This is our first big fight ever since we got together.

Taecyeon POV

            “Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!” I hit the steering wheel repeatedly until my hands hurts.

Million things running through my mind. Is this the end of us? She should’ve told me about meeting that guy at the party. And even if she sick should’ve Ah In been the one that supposed to bring her back home? Why did have to be that guy of all people there. My phone rings and it was Junho.

            “What?” I said.

            “Hyung, where are you? Jin Young is here and the meeting is about to start in 15 minutes…”

            “I’ll be right there…”

After the meeting…

            “So, I hope all of you better use this week off schedule for good things…I don’t wanna hear any one of you got into trouble…got it?” Jin Young hyung said looking at all of us.

            “Nae hyung…” we answered together.

            “Now…who wants dinner?” Jin Young hyung raised his hands.

            “Me!” Chansung jumped.

All of them left the meeting room one by one and I decided to stay for a little while.

            “Dude…are you ok?” Khun sat on the table next to me.

            “Not really…”

            “Is it about your mom again?”

            “No…I had a huge fight with Hee Jin noona today…” I leaned against the chair.

            “Well…that’s a first…you wanna talk about it?”

            “Dude, how would you react if your girlfriend met her first love?”

            “Well…it’s okay I guess…it’s not like she’s gonna be with him…it’s someone she used to know…”

            “What if that guy wanted her back?”

            “Is this about that CUBE Inc. CEO guy?”

            “Yeah…they met at a party and have you seen that news about him being photographed with a woman?”

            “Yeah…” Khun nodded.

            “That woman is Hee Jin noona…”

            “For real?”

            “Yeah…she admits it was her…and we had a huge fight because of it…she said she was sick and that guy just sending her home…”

            “You think she lied?”

            “I don’t know what to think…she said I don’t trust her enough…and she said we should not see each other for a while…”

            “Did you trust her?”

            “I guess…”

            “You guess? Dude, relationship is all about trust…I don’t think she would do that to you. If she wanted to go back to that guy, why would she stick with you? She could’ve leave you as soon as she saw him.”

Khun might be right…again. I wonder if he have a masters’ degree in Relationship 101. Maybe I was over reacting to the whole thing…

End of POV

 

Happy reading....

Keep those comments flowing...it really motivates me to write...

BBYONG!!!!