Caught On Camera

You're The One

 

It’s fun hanging out with the guys in the waiting room. They really looked like a bunch of normal guys instead of Hallyu Wave stars.

            “Noona, do you have a sister?” Eli from Ukiss said while munching on a kimbab.

            “Sorry, I only have a younger brother…” I smiled.

            “Aww…Taecyeon hyung, can I borrow Hee Jin noona for a day so she could cook delicious food for me?” he said.

            “Over my dead body Eli!” Taecyeon show his fist at him.

            “Hey, if you get me a signed Ukiss album, I could let you borrow me…” I looked at Taecyeon and he widened his eyes.

            “Jagiya!”

            “I’ll take that as a promise noona!” Eli bumped fist with me.

            “I’m next!” Seulong held his hand up.

            “Count me in…”Seungho said too.

            “Yaa! Over my dead body!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The event ended and I was in front of the men’s locker room waiting for Taecyeon changing his clothes.

            “Hey…”

I looked over and saw Doojoon coming my way.

            “You don’t look happy seeing me…” he said leaning against the wall next to me.

            “You got that right…” I wish Taecyeon is out and we could go away from here soon.

            “I didn’t know you would be here…”

            “Neither do I…” I said without even looking at him.

            “Look Hee Jin…about that night…I just thought that I could have a nice dinner with you and your mom…I have no other intention…”

            “I seriously doubt that…”

            “Believe me Hee Jin ah…” he held my hands.

            “Let go of me!” I tried to wiggle my wrist off his grip while looking around. Thank god, no one was here.

            “Hee Jin ah…”

            “Look here Yoon Doojoon! Why don’t you just leave me alone?” I pulled my hand away. “I’m happy now…”

I took out my phone and texted Taecyeon.

            “Stay away from me!” I said and walked away.

Parking lot…

            “Where’s Taecyeon oppa?” Hyo An asked when she saw me walking alone towards the car.

            “He’s still in the changing room…”

            “Hold on unnie…” Hyo An turned around to take a phone call. Moments later, she hung up and kissed her phone.

            “Who’s that?”

            “Eli…he’s asking me out…”

            “Eli as in Ukiss Eli?”

            “Yup!”

Doojoon POV

I walked into the men’s room and saw Taecyeon coming out from one of the cubicle fixing his shirt.

            “You got some skills on the field…” I said looking at the mirror.

            “You too…” he replied.

            “I just wanna let you know, Hee Jin left minutes ago…”

            “How do…”

            “I saw her outside…we’re just talking about ruined dinner you’ve caused the other night…”I saw him jerked a little.

            “I ruined the dinner? Are you sure about that?” he smirked.

            “If it wasn’t for you, Hee Jin, her mom and I would be having fun eating together…”

            “Really? Sorry about that…but I did have fun with Hee Jin noona after we left…” he grabbed his bags. “I would love to stay and chat but I believe my girlfriend is waiting for me…” he said and walked out.

Damn it! Just you wait kid, Hee Jin will be mine and when that time comes, I’ll be the one who have the last laugh,

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

I heard fist slammed onto the sink I couldn’t help but smile when I knew he’s getting pissed. No one messed with me or my girl.

I saw Hee Jin noona leaning against her car talking with Hyo An.

            “Hey baby…” she smiled.

            “Hey…”

            “Great job today oppa…” Hyo An said.

            “Thanks Hyo An ah…”

            “Ready to go babe?”

            “Yup!” I nodded.

End of POV

Couple of days later…

            “Okay babe…have a safe plane ride…and don’t work yourself too much…make sure you don’t skip your meals…love you too, bye…” I hung up the phone.

            “Taecyeon?” Yeon Rin asked.

            “Yup…he’s on his way to Japan for a showcase…”

Yeon Rin and I were hanging out at the mall for our usual girls’ day out together.

            “What’s the news with Doojoon? Did he still bother you?”

            “Not so much other than occasional text asking me out to see him…”

            “Really? Did Taecyeon know?”

            “Are you crazy? Only god knows what happen if he found out…besides, everytime he texted, I just delete it without even reading the content…”

            “Good move…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting ready for work when I heard my phone rings. I looked at the screen and it was Yeon Rin.

            “Hey what’s up?” I said as I sipped my black coffee.

            “Hee Jin ah, did you see today’s paper?” she sounded different.

            “No…not yet…why?”

            “You’re not gonna believe what’s on the front page!”

            “Hold on…” I put down my cup on the table and walked to the door. I picked up the paper and my eyes almost popped out from its socket when I saw the front-page news.

CUBE CEO CAUGHT IN A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH BEASTLY IDOL’S GIRLFRIEND

A picture of Doojoon holding my hands at the stadium the other day when I was waiting for Taecyeon outside the men’s room.

            “Hee Jin, are you still there?” I heard Yeon Rin’s voice at the end of the line. I’m just thinking how would Taecyeon react when he saw this. Oh man!

Taecyeon POV

The group is getting ready to leave to the airport when Chansung came running into my room holding his IPAD.

            “Hyung! You gotta check this out!” he shove his IPAD in front of me.

I looked and it was a picture of Hee Jin noona and Doojoon holding hands.

CUBE CEO CAUGHT IN A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH BEASTLY IDOL’S GIRLFRIEND

            “Hyung…” Chansung looked at me. Khun, Junsu, Junho and Wooyoung also gathered in here.

            “Dude, maybe it’s not like they said…I’m sure this is Photoshop job…” Junsu said.

            “Yea hyung…Hee Jin noona won’t do that to you…”

My phone rings and it was Hee Jin noona.

            “Baby…”

            “I saw the news…” I said and I heard a long sigh from her.

            “Baby look, I can explain…”

            “Let’s talk about this when I got back.” I hung up the phone. Here we go again.

 

Double update for my lovely readers! 

Sorry the late update!

Enjoy reading people and keep the comments flooding!

BBYONG!!!