Final Move

You're The One

 

Couple of weeks later…

The scandal finally died off and my life went back to normal. No more reporters hounding the shop or the club and I’m more than happy.

            “So, what it feels like living in the spotlight for a while?” Yeon Rin asked. We’re hanging out at the VIP lounge in the club watching people down on the dance floor.

            “Don’t remind me…that probably the time in my life that I want to forget…” I shook my head.

            “As long as you’re with that beastly idol of yours, reporter would be on your tail all the time…”

            “I know…”

            “So, no hot date tonight?”

          “Would I be here if I got a hot date? Taec’s in Thailand right now…he’ll be back in two days…”

            “Any news from Doojoon?”

            “Nope…and I like it to stay that way…”

The next day…at the shop…

            “Unnie…red roses for you!” Hyo An came into the kitchen with a bouquet of red roses.

            “Thanks…” I opened the card and it’s from Taecyeon. He’s still in Thailand and he managed to do this. A message came to my phone and I already know the sender.

From: Beastly Baby…

Jagiya, did you get the flowers? I wished that I could give it to you personally…I’ll be back tomorrow but we have to go to Busan straight away…looks like I’m gonna miss you even more then…anyway, have a great day…bbyong!

            “Aigoo…” this guy never failed bring smiles to my face.

            “Unnie, let me guess…it’s from Taecyeon oppa.”  Doyeon said.

            “Bingo!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doojoon POV

            “Yoseob ah…come in for a sec…” I said as I pressed the intercom.

Couple minutes later, Yoseob walked into my office.

            “Nae hyung…what can I do for you?”

            “What’s my schedule for Friday?”

            “Um…let me see…” he looked at the planner in his hand. “Um…you have a meeting with head of the PR team at eleven…lunch with Ms. Agnes from our sister company at 1.00pm…and went to our store opening ceremony at 5…”

            “What about Saturday then?”

            “Um…there’s nothing…”

            “Good...do you think you could you call BonAppetite restaurant and book the entire place on Saturday?”

            “This Saturday?”

            “No, next year! Of course this Saturday.”

            “May I know why?”

            “I’m having dinner with Hee Jin there and I want all the privacy I could get… I want a table for two at the centre of the restaurant and I’ve already call my personal chef there…make sure all the staff leaves the place after setting up the table, and I want you to hire couple of guys to make sure no one around the restaurant for at least 3 hours…”

            “Okay…I guess I could do that…anything else?”

            “Um…I’ll give you the details later…just take care of that matter I told you first…make sure no one knew about this…”

            “Nae hyung…”

I just hope this last move works.

End of POV

At 2PM’s villa…

            “Noona! Can we eat now? I’m starving!” Chansung sat on the counter table nibbling on the baby carrots.

            “Yaa! Stop eating that!” I swatted his hands and he pouted. “If you keep eating that then my stir fried veggie won’t be complete…”

            “But I’m hungry!” he rubbed his stomach.

            “Just 15 minutes more and we’ll be eating….shoo! Go away!” I pulled him off the counter and pushed him out the kitchen.

            “But noona…”

            “Out you go!”

I was cooking when I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. A kiss landed at the back of my neck and send shivers down my spine.

            “Babe…the boys is out there! I can’t cook if you keep doing that!” I tried to wiggle out of his embrace but he held me tighter.

            “You look freakin’ hot right now!” another kiss.

            “Babe…”

            “Fine…” he let go off me and sat on the counter.

            “Don’t even think to eat that carrot!” I glared at him.

            “Aishh! Anyway, jagiya…since your shop will be closed on Sunday, do you want to go for overnight trip together?”

            “Overnight trip? Where to?”

            “I was thinking about Yeosu…Kwanghee said it’s great to be there this time of the year…”

            “Yeosu? Sounds good…but I thought you have a schedule on Saturday.”

            “Yeah…but Minjae hyung said it ends around 8 or something…it’s just a photo shoot…we could leave after you got the shop closed for the day.”

            “You’ve been planning this huh?” I said as I was busy stir-frying the veggies.

            “Yup! It’s a rare thing that I got a day off on Sunday…so, what do you think?”

            “Sounds fun…now, call the boys. Time to eat…”

            “Kids, food is ready!” Taecyeon yelled. Loud stepping sound echoed from the living room. As I expected, Chansung was the first one to arrive.

            “It’s about time noona!” he smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday…

            “Unnie, what’s with the duffel bag? You’re going somewhere?” Hyo An asked.

            “Yup…overnight trip…”

            “With Taecyeon oppa?”she wiggled her eyebrows.

            “Jealous much?” I said.

            “Kinda…yahh…I should find a man now…” she sighed.

It’s 9.00pm and I was walking to my car when a limousine stopped in front of me. A man went out and opened the door for me.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…I’m here to pick you up…” he said motioning me to the passenger seat. Taecyeon sure does a lot of planning for this trip. He even got us a limousine just because I said I don’t want to drive.

            “Err…thank you…” I said and went inside.

The limo ride was awkward. The man smiled at me but he didn’t say a word.

Doojoon POV

I looked around the restaurant and everything is perfect. I personally had the place set up just like Hee Jin and I first anniversary dinner together. I got a call from Yoseob saying that Hee Jin is on her way here.

I was waiting at the table when I heard someone walked into the restaurant. I took out my phone, dialled a number, put it on speakerphone, and place it on the table.

            “Hello? Anyone here?” her voice.

            “Hee Jin ah…”

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

The photo shoot ended later than I expected. Thank goodness I had my overnight bag with me. I looked at the watch and I’m supposed to meet Hee Jin noona at Ah In’s place 15 minutes ago.

I was in the car when a call came to my phone. I looked at the screen and it’s from an unknown number. I decided to pick it up since it might be important.

            “Hello?” but there’s no answer. “Hello? Who is this?”

I was about to hang up when I heard a familiar voice.

            “Yoon Doojoon…what are you doing here?” it was Hee Jin noona. She’s with Doojoon?

 

Enjoy the update!

BBYONG!!!