Is There Hope Left For Us?

You're The One

 

I feel like my blood pressure quickly rises again when my hand landed on Doojoon’s cheek. All the frustration, anger and agony finally erupted. I’ve never been mad at someone like this before.

            “I guess I deserved that…” he rubbed his reddened cheek.

            “You bet! I wish I could kill you with my bare hands right now! You’ve just ruined the best thing that ever happened in my life…I hate you Doojoon! I really hate you!”

            “I’m sorry Hee Jin ah…”

            “I’m starting to regret that we even know each other…”

            “Hee Jin ah…”

            “You called him that night didn’t you? Let me tell you one thing, if he decided to end our relationship, I will never ever going back to you…and that’s a fact that you can live for the rest of your life!”

I said and stormed out from his office.

Doojoon POV

She sure has a helluva slap. It still stings a little when she left. I’ve never seen her got so mad like this when we’re dating…I guess she really changed over the years…

            “Hyung, what happened?” Yoseob said. “Did she…”

            “Yeah…” I rubbed my cheek.

End of POV

I knew Taecyeon would be home so I went to his place.

            “Noona…” Junho greeted me in his pyjama.

            “Junho ya…”

            “Taecyeon hyung is at the backyard…with Junsu hyung…”

            “Thanks Junho ya…”

I went to the back and saw Taecyeon at the gazebo talking to Junsu.

Taecyeon POV

            “Dude, are you sure you made the right decision?” Junsu asked.

            “It seems right…”

            “I don’t know man…I think you just made a wrong decision…”

I heard footstep coming closer from behind.

            “Noona…” Junsu said. I turned around and saw Hee Jin noona standing near the back door.

            “Hi…”she waved.

            “I’ll leave you two alone…” Junsu got up and left. I wonder what brings her here.

End of POV

            “I need to talk to you…” I sat on a wooden chair next to him.     

            “About what?” he said without even looking at me.

            “About us…about the thing with Doojoon…”

            “I thought we’ve talked about it the other day…”

            “You’re serious about this whole taking a break from each other?”

            “Yeah…it feels like the best way for you since you’re not happy with me…so maybe you could take some time to think about us…”

            “Okay, I did say it but that’s not the whole truth.”

            “Then what is?” he looked at me.

            “I was sad sometimes but you’re here with me whenever I needed you…you’re by far the best thing that ever happened in my life…I told Doojoon that…even if you decided to break our relationship, I won’t ever go back to him…”

He just sat there without expression on his face. I got up and stood in front of him.

            “Okay, if you wanna us to take a break, let’s do it then…I hope you’re happy…because I know I’m not…”

I could feel my eyes welled up with tears as I walked away.

            “Noona…”

           “Oh…Chansung ah…” I tried to avoid looking directly at him fearing that he will see my tears.

            “Noona, are you crying?” he asked.

            “Anieyo…I gotta Chansung ah…” I walked past him to the front door.

            “Noona…”

I heard him calling me but I need to get out of here before I burst out crying.

Taecyeon POV

            “Noona, are you crying?” I heard Chansung said. She’s crying?

            “Anieyo…I gotta go Chansung ah…” I turned around and saw her back as she disappeared.

            “Hyung, what did you do? She’s obviously crying…” Chansung sat next to me.

            “It’s complicated Channie ah…”

My head is so jammed up right now that I feel like I wanted to puke. Taecyeon ah, are you sure you did the right thing?

End of POV

 

I know it's a short chapter...(please don't kill me~~~)

It's nearly the end of their story...stay tuned for the next update!

Keep the comment coming!

Enjoy reading people!

BBYONG!!!