Pressure

You're The One

 

It’s business as usual at my doughnut shop. I was done with my final batches of doughnuts when Hyo An walked into the kitchen.

            “Unnie, you can get panic now…” she said.

            “What happened? Did Jongup break a glass again?”

            “Even better…your mom is here…”

            “Oh my god…here comes the drama of my life…” I took off my apron and walked to the front. I saw my mom sat at a table at far end corner of the shop.

            “Hee Jin ah…”

            “Hi omma…what are you doing here?”

            “I came to see my daughter…so…” she put down a tabloid on the table. I took a closer at it and there’s a picture of Taecyeon and I leaving my apartment together the other night. Here it comes…

            “So, did he propose you yet?”

            “Omma!” I looked around and luckily, no one near us.

            “What? You two have been going out for over two years…I assumed he would be popping the question by now…don’t you think?” she looked at me as if I was a convicted serial killer or something.

            “Omma, can’t you please stop bringing up that question every time we met? I’ve told you, it’s not the time yet.”

            “What do you mean it’s not the time yet? Obviously you two are sleeping together and he should take responsibility on his action…”

            “Omma, could we leave my private life out of the conversation? Taecyeon and I are still getting to know each other…”

            “Getting to know each other for two years? You expect me to believe that? I bet he knew every birth mark you have on your body…”

            “Omma! Please!” how could she even say that.

            “Did I say anything wrong? I’m just concern for you…”

            “You’re making me regretting telling you that I’m dating him at the first place…omma, the both of us is busy right now…I got my own business to handle and he obviously have a career to take care of…and he’s still young to get married.”

            “He is young but you are not getting any younger…you’re 30 now…”

            “Is being unmarried at 30 is such a big sin now? Omma, we’re not living in the 50’s anymore…”

            “Have you talked about this with him?”

            “No…why would I do that when I’m myself is not ready to get married…”

            “You’re not serious right?”

            “Omma, I will get married when the right time comes…I don’t mean to be rude, but I got loads of work to do back there…would you please…”I looked at the door.

            “Fine, but we’re not done talking about this…”

That night…at the club…

            “You looked gloomy tonight…Taecyeon got all week schedule?” Yeon Rin looked at me.

            “Not really…he’s in Japan for TV programme recording…”

            “You wanna share what’s been lingering in that head of yours?” she handed me a glass of club soda.

            “It’s my mom…ever since she knew about my relationship with Taecyeon she kept bombarding me with all this marriage questions…I’m getting stressed out because of it…”

            “Hey, it’s not like I’m siding with your mom or anything but I understand what she’s feeling…she just want you to be happy…”

            “I know that but it’s not the time yet…I have him to think about…his career is at the peak right now and he’s still young to get attached…besides, you know how scary his fanatic fans are? I probably got my head on the wanted flyers all over Seoul.”

            “You’re just over reacting…” she giggled.

            “Maybe, but it could happen…”

Taecyeon POV

The schedule in Yokohama just ended and we’re in the van heading back to the hotel.

            “Yes…I know…I’ll talk to her…you know I can’t do that right now…I have things that need my priority…look, I gotta go…I’ll talk to you later…” I reluctantly hang up the phone. I didn’t mean to be rude but that’s the only way that I could get away from her nagging.

            “Your mom again?” Khun said.

            “Who else could it be…” I looked around and the rest of the members had fallen asleep. Junsu and Wooyoung huddled together while Chansung had had his head on Junho’s lap.

            “What is it this time?”

            “The usual…when you’re going to bring home my daughter in law officially…bla, bla, bla…the usual thing…”

            “So, what do you say to your mom?”

            “I said that the both of us aren’t ready yet for this…you know, settling down…there’s a lot of things to think through before taking the huge step…”

            “Like what?”

            “You know…Hee Jin noona…our group…the agency…and I haven’t finish my mandatory military service yet…”

            “Hey I know I’m not supposed to say this but…it to be you…” he laughed.

            “Yaa! You’re supposed to be my best friend!” I smacked his shoulder.

            “My bad…but tell you the truth…maybe it’s not a bad thing for you settle down with Hee Jin noona…she could tamed your wild side…”

            “Hey, my wild days are over since I met Hee Jin noona…I’m waiting for the right time…and when it does come, she will stuck with me forever…”

            “She’s the one huh?”

            “Yup!”

 

Short chapter...I know...TT TT...(please don't be mad and hit that unsubscribe button)

I said that this sequel would be less that 5 or 6 chapters but I since i got so many subbers in such a short time, I would make it longer...add a little more drama into Hee Jin and Taecyeon's love life...(I hope that's ok with all of you my lovely readers...)

Anyway, enjoy reading guys! 

BBYONG!!!!