Epilogue (For Doojoon lovers out there)

You're The One

 

Doojoon POV

I saw the news on Hee Jin’s wedding with her idol husband. I bet girls are crying their heart out watching them. I wish you all the best Hee Jin ah…maybe we could meet again during next life…

            “Hyung, what are you still doing here?” Yoseob said walking into my office.

            “What do you mean?”

            “You have a dinner appointment with your father at 8 and it’s almost 7.50 now…”

            “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I grabbed my coat.

            “I thought you would remember it…anyway, it’s at Kristabelli…”

            “Okay…so, I’ll see you tomorrow then…”

I got to the restaurant 10 minutes late and as soon as I stepped into the private dining room, I saw an older man sitting next to a younger woman.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…sorry I’m late…” I said and bowed. My dad starts giving me his usual death glare.

            “It’s okay…I know how someone with your position works…” the old man said.

            “This is Mr. Cha Tae Hyun…he’s the president of Cha Transport…and that’s his daughter, Tae Eun…this is my son Doojoon…”

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” I looked at the girl and she was beautiful. Long black hair, big eyes and somehow she looked annoyed. I wonder why…

Tae Eun POV

I still don’t get it why do I have to be here! I mean…I worked for an online company that I shared with a friend and we sells cupcakes! Not a bunch of clothes! I just hope that this would not be one of my dad’s way of arranging marriage meetings for me.

A guy walked in and he was HOT! And I think I’ve met him somewhere…that right! He’s Yoon Doojoon…one of Seoul’s most eligible bachelors…

End of POV

Author’s POV

            “Dad, I thought we’re having dinner together…you didn’t tell me that we’re having guests too…” Doojoon said to his father.

            “You would make excuses if I told you…” Mr. Yoon said.

            “Appa, is this some kind of arranged marriage meeting?” Tae Eun asked.

            “Not exactly but it wouldn’t hurt if you and Doojoon get to know each other…”

            “I knew it! I’m leaving…” Tae Eun said and left the room.

            “Tae Eun ah…”

Doojoon POV

            “I knew it…” she got up and left the room. Feisty…I saw she left her bag behind.

            “Have a pleasant dinner the both of you…” I bowed. I grabbed her bag and left. I heard my dad called my name but I decided to ignore him.

I went outside and saw the girl walking down the street.

            “Hey, wait up!” I touched her shoulder. She grabbed my hand and twisted it.

            “Yaa!” she screamed.

            “Hold on…you left this back in the restaurant…” I said holding her bag. She slowly let go of my hand.

            “Sorry…I thought you’re a mugger or something…”

            “For someone of your size, you do have some strength…” I said rubbing my sore shoulder.

            “Did my dad send you to get me? If he does, let me tell you one thing…I don’t have any attention of getting back in there…”

            “Well, me neither…”

            “You do?” she looked at me with puzzled look in her face.

            “Yeah…” I could see her shivering wearing such a thin dress. I took off my coat and put it around her.

            “Thanks…”

            “So, would you like to go for a coffee instead?”

            “Sure…I love coffee…especially espresso…”

            “Really? Me too…most girls don’t like espresso…”

            “Well…I’m not most girls…”

Her words reminded me of Hee Jin…thinking back, her attitude also quite similar to Hee Jin but a little more feisty.

            “Are we going for coffee now or we’re gonna wait until dawn?” she snapped me out from my thought.

Maybe this would be a good start a new relationship. Who knew right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!!!!!

The story that I worked so hard since August is finally ended...

I hope everyone had a great fun reading it as I did having blast writing it...

I gained a lot of new friends from this story...

Thanks to all my loyal readers, my beloved dongsaengs for moral support...I wouldn't get this far if it wasn't for you guys...(group hugs everyone!)

I will back soon with a new story...

Stay tuned...

BBYONG!!!!