Clear The Air

You're The One

 

             “Good, you guys here…” Ah In greeted me with a hug when we arrived at his boutique. “I got the perfect outfit for the interview…”

            “You knew about it too?” I looked at Ah In.

            “Of course…Taecyeon hyung called me…now, let’s get you ready for national TV…” Ah In pulled me to the back room.

Taecyeon POV

I was waiting for Hee Jin noona to get ready when I got a call from Jun Seob hyung.

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Taecyeon ah…all things are settled…the camera crew is here at Kristabelli doing their final prep...just park your car at the back and I’ll be at the employees’ entrance waiting for you guys…”

            “Thanks hyung…”

End of POV

The interview took place at the private balcony of Kristabelli at the second floor. After setting up the mics for us, we stood by the metal fence waiting for the set up to complete.

            “Are you nervous?” Taecyeon asked and I just nodded.

            “Isn’t it obvious? I’m shaking like a leaf here…”

            “Don’t worry…I’m right here with you…” he held my hands and rubbed my back gently. “Better?”

            “Yeah…thanks babe…”

            “Taecyeon ssi, Hee Jin ssi…we can begin now…” the PD called. “Just be yourself and don’t be nervous…”

Red = Angela Kim          Green = Taecyeon               Blue = Hee Jin

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…I’m Angela Kim…nice to finally to meet the two of you…” we shook hands and the interview officially begins. “Annyeong hasaeyo Entertainment weekly viewers…I’m Angela Kim and we’re here at Kristabelli with our idol couple Taecyeon of 2PM and his girlfriend Ms Yoo Hee Jin…annyeong hasaeyo…”

            “Nae, annyeong hasaeyo…” the two of us said in unison.

            “Thank you for having this interview with us…this is really the first interview the two of you did ever since Taecyeon ssi announce your relationship to the public…”

            “Yea…” Taecyeon smiled. He laced our fingers together under the table.

            “I’m sure everybody out there are curious how the of you first met…”

            “Well, we met at Kim Taewoo’s wedding almost two years ago…” Taecyeon said.

            “Yeah…Taewoo oppa is my cousin from my mother’s side…” I added.

            “Did you know that you would be meeting our nation beastly idol there?”

            “To tell you the truth…I knew that Taewoo oppa fellow juniors from JYP would be there but I wasn’t looking forward to it…I just attend the wedding so Taewoo oppa and Aeri unnie won’t be mad at me…”

            “I first met her when I accidentally overheard her letting off her anger over a small pond…”

            “You were eavesdropping?” 

            “Yea…”

            “That is so cute…so, did you guys changed numbers or anything?”

            “Actually no…we met again at her club in Hongdae…”

            “Club in Hongdae?”

            “Yea…she own a club called H20…one of our dance instructor is her senior in college…”

            “That’s interesting…”

The interview went on about how our relationship begins and why did we decided to make the relationship known to public.

            “Now, I’m sure all relationship have the ups and downs…and most recently the scandal of the supposed love triangle between the two of you and the other party involved…”

            “I’m not gonna lie…we’ve had our fair share of fights and arguments like most couples do but we tried to solve it by talking to each other…”

            “Yeah…thing get nowhere if you don’t talked about what’s wrong and we tried not to pen up our dissatisfaction towards each other…”

            “That’s a good relationship advice…I’ll take note on that…”

            “Can I say something about that alleged scandal news?” Taecyeon looked at me.

            “Sure…”

            “Actually, Yoon Doojoon and I are friends back in our college days…we lost contacts a few years back and we met up again at Taecyeon’s charity soccer tournament…”

            “Is that where the picture was taken?”

            “Yeah…I was waiting for Taecyeon done changing his clothes…he took a longer time believe me…”

            “I did not…” he nudged my shoulder.

            “You did to! Just ask the boys…they’ll say the same thing…” I poked his arm.

            “Oh my god…you two are such a cute couple…so, there’s no third person in the relationship?

            “Definitely!” Taecyeon and I said together.

The interview ended in a high note. Everybody applauded and I definitely felt better after having a chance to straight everything up with the whole scandal thing. I just hope Doojoon will get the picture that I’m happy with the man of my dream and it is Taecyeon.

Couple of days later…

            “Unnie, your interview is on!” Hyo An called. I took off my apron and went to the front. Everyone had their eyes on the flat screen TV.

            “Unnie, your dress is a killer!” Bora said.

            “Ah In picked it out for me…”

            “Nice…”

Doojoon POV

I turned off the TV when He in told the reporter about us being friends back in college. Did she forget about our relationship? We’re dating for 3 years.

            “Hyung, are you okay?” Yoseob asked.

            “Maybe…”

            “Hyung, there’s a reporter from Seoul Daily requesting for exclusive interview with you about the scandal…you wanna do it?”

            “Tell them no…I think I should deal this without any outsiders especially the media know…”

            “You have anything in plan?”

            “Yea…it’s time to tell the truth…”

End of POV

 

Double update!

I think this story might end after 4 or 5 chapters....stay tuned......

BBYONG!!!