Scandal Erupted

You're The One

 

I woke up to aroma of a freshly brewed coffee. I realised that I was still in my last night’s dress. The last thing I remembered I was feeling sick and I threw up and then Doojoon…

            “Doojoon!”

I walked out from my room and saw Doojoon is in my kitchen cooking.

            “Good, you’re awake…I made your favourite, waffle with chocolate chips…” he said with a smile. I would be ecstatic if this was 4 years ago but right now, I don’t know what I’m feeling.

            “You…”

            “Don’t just stand there…” he pulled my hands and sat me at the table. “Why are you looking at me like that? Eat up…you hate cold waffle right?”

I took a bite and it still taste like the way he used to do it.

            “Is it good? I helped myself around since I knew where you used to put your things here…”

            “About last night…thanks…”

            “Hey, no problem…I’m glad I could help you…” he tried to reach for my hands but I pulled away. “Sorry…”

            “I think you should go now…” I said and he looked at me.

            “Are you afraid that idol boyfriend of yours might see me here?” he smiled.

            “Most of it…I appreciate what you did last night but I’m afraid that’s all you will be getting from me...a thank you.”

            “But can’t we be friends again? Just like when we’re back in college…”

            “I dunno Doojoon ah…it’s hard for me…”

            “Let’s forget about the past and open a new book between us…a friendship, that’s all I’m asking…”

            “Give me time to think okay?”

Doojoon POV

            “Give me time to think okay?” she said looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

            “Take as much time as you want…um…I have to go now…got a company to run…I’ll see you again Hee Jin ah…”

In the car…

            “Hyung, can I ask you something?” Yoseob said breaking the silence.

            “You’d still ask me even if I say no…”

            “That woman last night…”

            “She’s my girlfriend back when we’re in college…and before you ask, she’s that Taecyeon guy from 2PM current girlfriend…”

            “I knew it! No wonder her face looked so familiar…hyung, I didn’t mean to pry on your private life but is she the one that you mention in your last interview?”

            “Yup…she’s the one…”

I end up telling Yoseob the whole story from the time my dad make me break up with Hee Jin until my decision to make Hee Jin mine again.

            “Hyung, are you serious about the plan making her yours again? She seemed happy with that 2PM guy…” Yoseob said.

            “No one could make her happy but me…remember Yoseob ah…that guy didn’t know her like I did…”

End of POV

I was cleaning my kitchen when Ah In walked in.

            “Noona!”

            “Ah In ah…what are you doing here so early?”

            “Are you okay? Doojoon hyung called me…”

            “I’m fine Ah In ah…it’s just a slight case of allergies reaction…you know how I was when I ate peanuts…”

            “Don’t you have to go to the hospital or something?” he looked genuinely worried.

            “Nahh…I just had my allergies pills…I’ll be fine…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…don’t worry about me…”

Taecyeon POV

            “Ok mom…I’ll clear out my schedule…I know…I’ll bring her too…don’t worry…okay…bye mom…” I hang up the phone and walked to the computer area in the office.

            “Dinner date with your mom?” Junsu asked.

            “Yeah…we’re supposed to meet last night but Hee Jin noona had a party with Ah In…”

            “Party? Yeah…Fei said about Ah In being named as one of the 10 most promising young designer of the year…”

            “Hyung, Minjae hyung is calling…we’re late for that NEPA fan signing event…” Wooyoung called from the hallway.

The event ended early and I made my way to Hee Jin noona’s place. When she opened the door, I looked at her and she was a little pale.

            “Jagiya, are you okay?” I put my palm on her forehead.

            “I’m fine…just a little tired I guess…did your mom mad at me? I should’ve cancelled that thing with Ah In…”

            “She’s cool…but she wanted to see us this Friday for dinner…”

            “She’s not mad at me?”

            “How could she get mad at someone like you? Don’t you know my mom adores you more than her real son?” I pinched her cheek.

            “How was the party?”

            “Kinda cool…”

            “Do you meet anyone?”

            “A few people I knew…my head feels kinda heavy right now…”

            “Why don’t you go and rest while I make dinner for us?”

            “You’re gonna cook?” she smiled.

            “Yup…tonight, Chef Taecyeon gonna take over the kitchen…”

            “I have the best boyfriend ever…”she hugged me.

Her words make me swell with pride.

End of POV

Two days later…

            “See…I told you guys…hot guy like this is already taken…”

I walked into the shop and saw the girls huddled together looking at the computer screen on the counter.

            “What are they looking at?” I asked at Daehyun and she just shrugged his shoulder.

            “Unnie…look…new hot scandal in town…one of Seoul’s most eligible bachelors is taken…” Bora said pulling me towards the counter. I looked at the computer’s screen and saw the headline.

CUBE INC. CEO YOON DOOJOON IS TAKEN?

Several pictures are posted together and there’s a shot of Doojoon walking towards the car with a woman in his arm. I looked closely, and it was me. Even though the pictures are slightly blurry, I could recognise that blue dress Ah In made me wear that night.

            “I wonder who’s that lucky woman in the pictures…too bad her face kinda blurry though…” Hyo An said.

I felt my breathing got shorter and I just hope that Taecyeon wouldn’t see this news or least he won’t recognise me in the picture. Hee Jin ah, what have you got yourself into this time?

Taecyeon POV

            “Hyung, what are you doing?” Junho said while we’re at the office getting ready for the usual practise session. I was browsing the internet looking for the best birthday present for my mom.

            “Nothing…just looking at something…”

I was clicking at the news site when I saw a headline.

CUBE INC. CEO YOON DOOJOON IS TAKEN?

I scrolled down the page...I knew it was her the minute I saw the pictures even when it kinda blurry. It was Hee Jin noona for sure…

            “Damn it!” I slammed my fist on the desk.

            “Hyung…what’s wrong?” he looked at the screen.

            “Everything…” I said and stormed out the office.

I never felt so angry like this. All emotion are tangled up in my chest…anger, jealousy, betrayed…everything.

 

Another update....

Things getting messed up between the lovers...

Stay tuned for the next chapter...

BBYONG!!!