You’re Stuck With Me For Life

You're The One

 

The plane ride to Jeju surprisingly pleasant for a change…I wish I had someone with me.

            “Excuse me…aren’t you Ms. Yoo Hee Jin?” a flight attendant asked me when I just got out of the toilet.

            “Yes…yes I am…”

            “I know it was you…I’m such a big fan…”

            “Fan? I have a fan?”

            “Yeah…you own a doughnut shop in Myungdong right?”

            “Yeah…”

            “I’m a regular at your place…you have the best almond honey glazed doughnuts ever…the best stress reliever…”

            “Really?” I looked at her nametag. “Um…Mina ssi, how about I treat you some when you come down t the shop next time…”

            “Sounds good to me…”

Seems like my doughnuts makes someone happy…that’s a good news. After one and half hour on the air, the plane finally landed. I walked out from the arrival gate and saw a man holding a placard with my name on it.

            “Yoo Hee Jin ssi?” he asked.

            “Yes…”

            “Mr. Yoo Ah In send me…my name is Dongha and I’m your personal assistant for today…I will take you to the hotel…”

            “Thank you sir…”

He fetched my bag and walked to the outside. A limousine waited for me. I guess Ah In does have big clients after all.

            “Yoo Hee Jin ssi…would like to go for a short tour? Mr. Ah In said that you’re a quite a traveller…”

            “Sure…that would be great…”

Dongha took me to Seonimgyo Bridge, Teddy Bear Museum, Jeongbang Falls and other main attraction places in Jeju. We arrived at the hotel and Ah In already booked a room for me. I guess I have to repay him for doing all this. I looked closely and this is the hotel where Taewoo oppa had his wedding and this where I met Taecyeon for the first time. So much memories…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t know for how long I’ve dozed off but when I woke up, the sun is already down and I felt like someone was sleeping right next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Taecyeon’s face inches away from mine and he got his hands draped around my waste.

            “Hmm…I’m having that dream again…” I moved a little and felt his hands on me.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and looked at me smiling.

            “Jagiya…”

            “Are you real? I’m not dead right?” I pinched my cheek and it hurts.

            “You’re not dead and I’m definitely real…” he leaned closer and his lips landed on mine.

I feel like the part of me that lost finally came back to me. I don’t why tears flowed down my cheeks that moment Taecyeon broke the kiss.

            “Jagiya, what’s wrong?” he pulled me into his arms.

            “I thought you don’t want me anymore…” I said burying my face in his chest.

            “Hey…I’m sorry…I’m sorry for being stubborn, hard headed jerk…I should’ve believed you…I was miserable this past couple of weeks…”

            “Why didn’t you answer my call?”

            “I was being stupid…me and my big ego…”

            “Please don’t leave me again…”

            “Not gonna happen again…” he wiped the tears away with his thumbs and kissed the tip of my nose.

            “Good…”

I heard rumbling sound coming from his stomach.

            “How come every time I see you this would happen?” I said.

            “What can I do? I’m a human too…”

            “You wanna go down to the restaurant?”

            “How about we order some room service and we have dinner on the balcony?”

            “That sounds good…I’m gonna go wash up first…”

            “Can I join you?” he wiggled his eyebrows and devilish smile crossed his face.

            “If you hurry…” I ran to the bathroom and heard heavy footsteps following me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon POV

            “So, you planned all of this?” she said looking at me. We just finished with dinner and having some wine looking over Jeju night sky together at the balcony.

            “Yeah…I need to do something big otherwise there might a chance that you won’t forgive me.”

            “Well…this does add some bonus point for you…”

            “I met with Doojoon and he told me everything…seems like we don’t have to worry about him anymore…”

            “Not we…its just you…”

            “I know, I know…”

            “Let’s not talk about anyone else okay?” she held my hands. I wonder how the ring would look on her finger.

End of POV

The next morning, I woke up and Taecyeon was nowhere to be found. Was last night just a dream? I looked over the nightstand and saw a note.

Last night is not a dream…get ready and meet me down at the lounge.

It wasn’t a dream after all. I walked into the bathroom and another note was stuck on the mirror.

Stop smiling and get ready! Wear something comfy…and no makeup! I love the natural you…

After a quick shower I dressed up and went to the lounge. I looked around and Taecyeon is nowhere to be seen.

            “Excuse me…Yoo Hee Jin ssi?” a young woman approached me.

            “Yea?”

            “Someone wanted this delivered to you…” she gave me a bouquet of yellow daisies and there’s a card with it.

I know I told you to meet me at the lounge but I have something to show you. Do you still remember the small pond we first met? I’ll be waiting for you there. Hurry up jagiya…

I wonder what he got planned…sometimes, Taecyeon is full of surprises. I made my way for the pond. When I got there, I saw Taecyeon standing on the small bridge.

            “Baby…”

            “Jagiya…” he walked towards me and held my hands as we walked to the wooden bench facing the pond.

            “So, what do you want to show me? You know I don’t like surprises…”

            “I guess you still remember the place we first met…after two years…” he smiled.

            “How can I forget? I was doing great having some alone time when this guy came and interrupt me…”

            “How could I not? I heard your angry voice from distant and when I got closer I saw an angel…and angry angel…but a pretty one…”

            “Yeah right! You probably thinking twice before decided to talk to me…”

            “Well, I made a good decision to say hi…never regretted it for once…although there is one time…”

            “Yaa!” I nudged him.

            “Just kidding…”

            “Can we go get breakfast now? I’m starving…”

            “Sure…but there’s something I gotta do before we go…”

He got up and kneeled in front of me. Oh my god!

Taecyeon POV

I got up and kneeled in front of her. I swear I heard her gasp.

            “Jagiya…exactly 973 days ago, we first met here by fate on that day. So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is! I still can’t believe that someone like you would love a lacking guy like me and I thanked God everyday for that.

            I’m sorry if I ever hurt you… I promise to always understand and my heart wants you to know that when you hold my hand, I will hold it tight and never let go.”

I took out the velvet box and opened it.

            “Yoo Hee Jin…would you do the honour and marry me?”

End of POV

            “Yoo Hee Jin…would be do the honour and marry me?” he said holding the box. There’s a beautiful emerald ring staring at me. Oh my god…

            “Jagiya…don’t you think it’s time you say something?”

            “Yes! I would marry you…you little beast!” I said and hugged him. I know I looked like a fool crying when the love of my life proposed. All emotion flooded me.

            “You scared me for a while…”

            “Do I have to put that ring on myself?” I held out my left hand and wiped away the tears with the other.

            “Oops, sorry!” he slide the ring on my finger and it fit like a glove.

            “Do you like it?”

            “No…I love it…you just make me the happiest woman on earth…”

            “Glad that I did…” and we kissed. His lips never felt better…now, he’s not my beastly boyfriend anymore…he’s my beastly husband to be…

Taecyeon POV

Finally, she officially belongs to me. I hope that our love would last forever…and if people ask me if I would marry Hee Jin noona on my next life, I would do it in a heartbeat…she’s the one and only woman for me.

 

He proposed and she said YES!!!!

A happy ending...

Bonus chapter next...

BBYONG!!!