Happy Times

You're The One

 

           “Unnie…another photo of you got into the tabloid again…” Hyo An put a newspaper on the counter.

            “What is it this time?” I said without even looking at it.

            “It was a picture of you and Ah In walking out from the club…the title reads as ‘Taecyeon’s rival…a younger guy.’…what a joke.” She sneered.

            “They have nothing better to write…didn’t they know he’s your brother?” Sora shook her head.

            “Let them write what they want as long as they didn’t cross the line…” I said heading back to the kitchen.

Ever since Taecyeon publicly introduced me over 2 years ago, my life has been nothing short but like a roller coaster ride. Sure, we could go out on a date during the day anytime now but cameras would be on our tail most of the time. I’m not the kind who like being at the centre of attention but that’s what you get for dating a famous beastly idol.

            “Unnie, I hardly saw Taecyeon oppa here these days…” Sora said as we’re taking a break.

            “He’s busy right now…you know preparing for the concert and album comeback…” It would be nice that we could see each other more but with his line of work, I know it would be somewhat impossible.

Taecyeon POV

            “Hyung, looks like you have a rival…” Chansung said walking into the dressing room. We’re getting ready for a performance at Ulsan.

            “Rival?” I looked at him. He shows me his Ipad and I saw the news strip on the screen. “‘Taecyeon’s rival…a younger guy.’…” and there’s a picture of Hee Jin noona and Ah In arm in arm walking out together from her club. Junsu and Khun came to me and looked at the screen.

            “Paparazzi these days…don’t they got anything better to do?” Khun shook his head.

            “It’s clearly that Hee Jin noona is with her own brother but still…I just don’t get them…willing to do anything for a good buzz worthy news.” Wooyoung sneered.

            “But still she looks good in the picture…”Chansung said.

It’s been two years since I publicly announced my relationship with Hee Jin noona and it’s not been that easy for her. Sometimes I felt bad for not paying attention to her as much as I wanted to. With my busy crazy schedule, sometimes it’s hard to be together or just to have a decent meal with her. She said she’s ok with it but I know, deep down she was hurting more than I did.

End of POV

I was busy cleaning up the kitchen one night when Hyo An came in.

            “Unnie, special delivery for you…” she said.

            “Huh?” I turned around and saw Taecyeon at the door.

            “Hey jagiya…” he smiled. He never failed send shivers down my spine everytime he smile at me.

            “Hey babe…I thought you’re having an event in Yeosu…” I said and gave him a hug. He kissed my cheek only to be greeted by wolf whistles from my employee.

            “The event ended early than expected…so what a better way to spend the time other than with my girlfriend.”

            “But, I’m kinda busy right now…”

            “No she’s not!” Bora take the towel I was holding and shove my bag into my hand. “She’s all yours…”

            “Thanks Bora ya…” he pulled my hands.

In his car…

            “So, where are we going?” I asked. He just looked at me and smiled.

            “It’s a surprise…”

             “Did you do something wrong?” I looked at him. “Tell me what you did…”

            “What? I didn’t do anything…jagiya…”

            “I’m just messing with you babe…” I caressed his cheek. His expression is too cute. “Why won’t you tell me where we’re going?”

            “I told you…it’s a surprise…”

We arrived at the Lake Park just outside of Seoul city half an hour later.

            “What are we doing here?” I looked around and saw people walking around having fun at the brightly lit park.

            “We’re having a night picnic…”

            “Picnic? But we don’t have anything…you should’ve told me earlier…I could fix us some snacks or something…” I smacked his shoulder.

            “Don’t worry…” he opened the back door of his SUV and took out a large picnic basket. “I’ve come prepared…let’s go…”

He rented a bicycle for us and we went to the picnic area facing the lake. There’s few people around so more privacy for us.

            “When did you prepare all of this?” I watched as he laid a large blanket for us to sit on.

            “I pulled some strings…you like it?”

            “I love it…”

Taecyeon POV

The picnic went well…the food is great…the environment is even better. She was sitting between my legs and leaning her back against my chest. This is heaven.

            “Thanks babe…” she said and pulled my hands wrapped around her body.

            “Thanks? For what?” I rested my head on her shoulder meeting our cheeks together.

            “Doing all of this for me…I know you’re busy but still managed to prepare this picnic…”

            “Hey, I’d do anything for my girl…we haven’t spend that much time together because of my schedule so this is the least I could do to make it up to you…” I kissed her temple.

            “You’re not doing all this to get ‘lucky’ are you?” she tilted her head looking at me.

            “How did you know that?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

            “Yaa, ert-dol!” she smacked my thigh.

            “It’s not my fault for having such a beautiful girlfriend…I can’t help having dirty thoughts everytime I’m with you…” I can’t believe I just said that to her.

            “Tell you the truth…so do I…” she whispered to my ear. Our lips connected and we just sat there making out. I could die a happy man right now.

End of POV

I wish time would stop right now. Being with him right now is like a piece of luxury to me. Even though we’ve been together for two years, sometimes I would wake up and wonder if all this is just a dream.

            “Hey babe, as much as I want to stay here and nibble on that delicious lips of yours all night long I believe we have to go now…”

            “You think my lips are delicious?” he smiled cheekily. He stole another kiss from me. I get up and start cleaning up our picnic basket.

            “Can’t we just stay here for a little longer?”

            “Get up lover boy…you have an early schedule tomorrow remember?”

            “How did you know?” he starts folding the blanket.

            “Chansung…a box full of doughnuts and he would tell me everything I wanna know…”

            “That brat gonna get some serious spanking when I got home…”

            “Don’t you dare touch that kid ok? It’s not like he’s doing a bad thing…lay one finger on him and you’ll be sleeping on the couch the next time you come to my place.”

            “Ok, ok…it seems like you love him more than you loved me…” he pouted.

            “Hey, I won’t love anyone more than you ok?” I kissed his lips.

He dropped me off in front of my apartment later that night.

            “Um jagiya…what are you doing this Saturday night?” he asked as he walked me towards the entrance.

            “Hmm...nothing I guess…why?”

            “Jin Young hyung are throwing a party to launch his new headphone line and I thought maybe you wanna come with me…the whole JYP Nation gonna be there…Ah In too…”

            “Sure…that would be fun…”

            “Great…um, I better get going now…” with a final kiss, he left.

 

The first chapter is up!!!!

What  do you guys think?

This sequel might be a few chapters long...maybe less than 6 chapters...(sorry, I originally wanted to do this sequel as a oneshot but since my loyal readers seems exicited I decided to made it into chapters...hope you guys like it...)

Leave a comment below...

Happy reading!!!

BBYONG!!!