Fun :)

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

Min Ah's POV:

He's so...uggghhhh!!! First, he ignores me and gets me angry. Then he apologizes to me in a guilty way. Then he falls on top of me! He smiles at me seductively too! And last, he uses aegyo with his Hyung!

Man, how can his friends get along with him? But...did I really blush when he was on top of me? Nahh...I was probably just hot because of the heat.

Yoo Jin slowly woke up from all the commotion. "hsndbofoemks" she mumbled, still sleepy. 

"It's only 8. Its Saturday so you can go back to sleep." I told her a little annoyed. She obeyed right away and fell asleep on the floor again.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. In the living room, sungyeol and sungjong were still arguing about what happened earlier. A choding with a Girly guy. What could go wrong?

"hyunnggggg! I swear it's not like thaaaat!!" sungjong whined. He puffed his cheeks and whined some more.

I got annoyed with his baby whines so I had to end the fight. "Yahhh! Pabo! He said its not like that! So shut up and continue with your life!" I yelled 

Sungyeol immediately stopped and his eyes turned to Sungjong's. The both of them became scared of me. They quickly got up and ran upstairs. That should set them straight.

I couldn't stand to be in one house with 7 boys anymore. Sorry Yoo Jin, but Im deciding to go out for awhile to get away from everyone. I opened the door but quickly turned around. "yah! I'm going out for a while. Arasso?"

"arasso." everyone said in unison. I closed the door behind me and started walking down the street. I really had no where else to go so I decided to take a walk around Seoul. 

I took my headphones out and plugged them in my ears. I shoved my hands in my jean pockets and walked slowly on the side walk. The wind blew my hair slightly and the morning sun shone brightly.

In the corner of me eyes, I saw people lookin at me suspiciously. I glaced at some of them and they WERE looking at me. *wth? When did I get stalkers?*

Some took their phones out and took some pictures of me. Some gossiped between each other while still looking at me. Hell I was confused. When did people start to stare at me like this?

Then I heard a familiar voice from behind me. "Honeyyyy wait for meeee!" the girly voice said as he approached me. I didn't bother to turn back because I knew who it was. His hand rapped around my shoulders, which shocked me.

"what the heck are you doing to me sungjong?" I half whispered and half yelled to him so that the other people in the street wouldn't hear.

"that's 'oppa' for you my love!" he happily said as he poked my nose. *what the f***?*

the strangers staring at us suddenly 'awwww'-ed at us while taking pictures. "aren't they the cutest couples?"..."isn't that the maknae? Wow he has a girl already?" they all whispered. Yeah right.

"shhhh...play along. we're in public." he whispered next to me. I then remembered I was his girlfriend. Fake girlfriend.

"awwww babe lets go somewhere today! Let's go to the park! Hahaha" I said while managing to pull off a fake laugh. 

We continued walking down the street. Everyone left us alone and we were now the only ones on the street. "why the heck did you follow me?" I asked annoyed.

"It's because I knew you'd be in a mess like this. People know your my girlfriend so they would spot you easily." he explained. It was reasonable so I didnt respond to him. 

"good acting though." he shyly said

"yeah whatever."

We just stood in the street for a couple of minutes, not saying anything. It was awkwardly quiet. He suddenly turned around and walked closer to me. I couldn't move because I was leaning against the wall. 

He came closer and closer, and eventually he was literally less than 5 inches away from me. His eyes were bright and shimmering in the sunlight, it was hard to look away. 

Out of nowhere, a little laugh escaped his lips. "yah. Pabo. Why is it everytime I get close to you, you always blush?" he giggled. "awwwhhhhh..i guess it's hard to resist me." 

"pssshhh. In your dreams." I pushed him off me and he stumbled onto the floor. "as expected, your weak." 

"I'm stronger than you thinkkk!!" he pouted

"Sunggyu hyung once told me that i was pretty, and I told him 'it's hard to find someone like me.'" he laughed. (this is actually true in real life XD)

"your point?"

"I'm saying I'm special!" he happily clapped his hands together. After awhile of jumping and clapping, he slowly turned around and locked eyes with me again. I think that's his habit.

Sungjong's POV:

I stared deeply at her eyes, not wanting to look away. She looked rather familiar to me, as if I met her before. But I never did. Behind all the tomboy-ish clothes, lies a beautiful girl. It's a pity she doesn't realize that

"y...yah! You! Can you stop staring?!" she interrupted my thinking.

"Pabo!" I lightly hit her head.

i rested my hands on my hips and thought about a place where we could go. "maybe we could go---"

"NO!! I specifically left the house because i wanted to get away from YOU!" she interrupted me again. "but you just had to follow me." 

"Meanie!" I stuck my tongue out at her. 

"how about we just take a walk at the park? It's easier than going back home." she suggested.

"alright sounds good!" I grabbed her hands and lead her to the park. 

The park had a lot of visitors. And a lot of the teenagers knew me as well! Kekekeke ^_^

In the middle, there was a water park. Water squirted everywhere and kids played in it! It looks so fun!! (just imagine it as the water park Infinite went to in Sesame player. I can't really explain it too well.) 

"min ah! Let's go play!" I dragged her along.

"Ani!! I don't have extra clothes!" she tried to pull away from my grip but it didn't work. *haha I am stronger than you think!* I thought to myself. 

"too bad! We'll just dry." I managed to pull her into the water park! Hooray! 

Still holding her hand, I pulled her across the water sections that were bursting from the ground. She screamed, yelling for me to let go. I knew she was having fun so I continued to play with her.

"hey you! Ahaha I said to stop!" she whined. It was the first time I heard her whine. It was cute. 

"catch me if you can!!" I ran away from her, surprisingly she actually did run after me. 

She smiled and laughed with me. It was actually fun! I admit, she was really pretty when she smiled. She actually enjoyed it. I did too! I never knew she could be kiddish like this. She's always so mean and nasty. But not now.

Her cutie little smile, her big bright eyes, her sweet personality (not the mean side). Its like i've seen it before. Yep, I have to know this girl from somewhere.

________________________________________________________________

Will sungjong remember her? Will he fall in love with her or keep pretending to be her boyfriend? I think I might have Yoo Jin fall in love with one of the Infinite members. I'm either having her fall in love with Sungyeol or Dongwoo because they were the most mentioned. Would it be weird if she fell in love with her BFF's brother, who she knew for a long time now? They actually have more connection with each other. But will it be better if she fan girled over sungyeol? Help me choose!!!