I feel guilty now...for many many reasons

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

 

If you didn't read my earlier chapters that I updated today (2 of them)...please read them then! Thanks! :))
_______________________________
Sungjong's POV:
 
I heard someone walk down the stair case, and I automatically thought it was Min Ah. I turned around and saw her shocked face. *Ive only been gone for 2 days, yet I already missed her.*
 
All I could do was smile. My heart fluttered just by the sigh of her beautiful face. "Kyaaa!!! Baby sis!!" Dongwoo pushed everyone out of the way and lifted Min Ah up the ground, spinning her around in circles. 
 
*Dang it....Dongwoo beat me to her..* I laughed and turned around to see my sister. She was still beautiful. Even though she was older, she still looked like a teenager. "Noona!!" I opened my arms wide and she came running to me.
 
"Sungjong-ah!! I missed you soooooo much!!! Do you know how worried I was?!" she shook my shoulders wildly.
 
"I know I missed you too!!! 3 years was a long time!" I hugged her tighter. 
 
"Dongwoo let go of meeee!!!!!" I could hear Min Ah scream from the other room. She then came running into the living room while Dongwoo chased her from behind. 
 
"Hey, shouldn't I be the one chasing her?" I bickered. 
 
"Holy crap?! Why are you guys here?" Min Ah eyed all of us in suspicion.
 
"Correction. What are YOU doing here? This is our house." Sunggyu corrected.
 
"Not that! Why are you guys in Korea?" she asked.
 
"What? Are we suppose to be in Germany?" Woohyun sarcastically said. 
 
"No! I'm saying, you were just doing and interview in Japan, so how on earth are you guys back in Korea already?"
 
*Ahh...so she watched our interview.* I thought.
 
"Am I hallucinating??? don't tell me this is another weird dream? Oh Gosh!!!" she squeezed her head between her hands. "This headache is getting out of control!!" 
 
"Calm down sis. We're back now. So go back to sleep." Dongwoo assured her. "We came back 3 hours ago. You were sleeping for a long time. I thought you were never gonna wake up again." he laughed.
 
"Oh really? Last time I heard, you call me 'a pain in the '.....so now you're gonna pay!" 
 
"I didn't mean it!! I was joking!" Dongwoo started running around the house, while Min Ah chased her. 
 
The rest of Infinite and my sister sat in the living room. "Aren't you guys tired? Today's your break day, at least get some rest." Seri said towards the other members.
 
"Of course we're tired. Sungjong was such in a hurry to get home to see you and Min Ah, so we didn't rest after the interview like how we were suppose to." Sunggyu said in a annoyed tone. Everyone else nodded in agreement.
 
It was roughly 1:30 in the morning now, and all of us were tired. Dongwoo and Min Ah decided to stay over for the night and Seri headed back home because she had school the next day. 
 
Min Ah had the guest room to herself, and I slowly knocked on it. No Answer. I knocked a couple more times. Still no response. "Aigoo.."
 
I opened the door quietly in case she was asleep. But she wasn't. Instead she was on the balcony, staring at the stars. I slowly crept towards her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "Is this the way to greet your Oppa? You didn't even say 'hi' to me when I came back." I pouted.
 
"Sorry Sungjong. I was attacked by my brother." she said a bit annoyed.
 
"I know. I enjoyed watching him get beat up." I giggled. "I missed you a lot. Two days without you was killing me."
 
"I know....I actually missed you too..." she lowered her voice. 
 
*Ahh..so now she says it.*
 
 "What was that? I don't think I heard you clearly." I joked.
 
"Don't make me say it again..." she mumbled. 
 
 
"I knew you missed me." i teased. I turned her around so that I was facing her. Her hair slightly covered her eye, but I pulled back the loose strands. When I looked into her eyes, something was oddly different. Her right eye was swollen and purple. "Min Ah....what happened?" I got worried. My thumb carefully caressed her swollen eye, but she jerked away in pain. 
 
I softly grabbed her by the cheek so that I could look closely at her eyes. But she moved back with a soft sob. "Don't touch my cheeks....they still hurt." she looked away.
 
"What do you mean? Who did this to you?"
 
"Yesterday I got beaten up by Sooyoung, the queenka at our school. She told me to get away from you or else she'll keep bullying me. She slapped me twice, punched me in my eye, and choked me."
 
"What?" I was confused. *So that's how she got that headache!! She was bullied too?! Awh man, I can't forgive myself now!!*
 
"I couldnt see clearly with my eyes, and I had a heard time breathing because she choked me so hard. So I fell. But thankfully Seri-ssi was there to help me." 
 
Without thinking, I pulled her into a tight hug. My one hand cupped her head and pulled her close to my chest while my head rested on hers. "I'm sorry."
 
Min Ah's POV:
 
My head was hurried into his chest. I felt his warmth go through my body. "I'm sorry" he muttered into my ears. I don't know why, but tears silently started to call down my cheeks. 
 
"Why are you sorry?" I asked.
 
"Because I wasn't there to protect you. I'm the reason why she beat you." he whispered. "Don't listen to her, because you're stronger than that. I want to be near you. I want you to be in my sight so that I know you're okay." 
 
I nodded.
 
"If she comes near you, just scream my name and I'll come and get you. I promise." he hugged me tighter. 
 
"Oppa....I heard what you said about me in the interview. You called me lousy and annoying." I puffed my cheeks.
 
"Oh haha, it's because you are. But I said I love you for that. You're my special princess. There's nothing I would want to change about you." he warmly said. 
 
My forehead smacked into something hard on Sungjong's chest. I looked up to see what it was. It was a silver necklace with a flower on it. The exact same one I saw in my dream. I looked at it with awe.
 
 No one's POV:
 
"Why are you stating at my necklace?" asked sungjong.
 
"Where did you get it?" Min Ah asked without answering his question.
 
"I don't remember where. I know it's girly, but it reminds me of you." he said.
 
*Thats the exact necklace I saw in my dreams. And what Sungjong just said...was the exact same thing the guy in my dreams said. The exact words, the exact tone.*
 
*If you didn't realize, it's our friendship necklace. You have one too, but I don't know if you still do.* Sungjong thought. 
 
"Why are you asking?" Sungjong asked. 
 
"Oh nothing...I was just wondering. But I think it's pretty, it suits you well." Min Ah said. 
 
*I might as well keep these weird dreams to myself until I find out what they mean.* Min Ah thought.
 
"Thanks. Lets go inside before your get sick." he lead Min ah into her room and he closed the sliding doors. 
 
"But Sungjong? It's fine, I can deal with Soo young myself. I won't be needing your help. I don't want you involved." I tried to smile but nothing showed up. 
 
"Nope! I'm sticking by your side from now on! So don't even think about leaving me!" Sungjong pouted. "Wait, I'll be back." he sprinted out of the room and within seconds, he came back holding his big white teddy bear.
 
"Why did you bring your toy?" Min Ah raised an eyebrow.
 
"It's not a toy! His name is Berry the Bear. He goes through a lot because I tend to hit him when I get mad. But I still love him!" he defended.
 
He moved the bear closer to me. "Now hit Berry the Bear, and pretend like its Soo Young." he intended. Min Ah didn't move an inch. "Go on. Ive always pretended like its Sunggyu hyung." he sighed. "Take your anger out on Berry. He'll still forgive you."
 
I grabbed the bear by its neck and started to choke it. "Yah! See how it feels to be choked? Huh?! Not so nice HUH?!?!? Take that! And that! And THAT!!" Min Ah punched the bear million of times, cursing at it. Sungjong stared in amusement. 
 
Min Ah tempted to tear the bear in half, but Sungjong stopped her. "Wait! Berry still has feelings too! If you rip it in half then he will die!" Sungjong grabbed the bear away from Min Ah's grip. "Mianhae habnida Berry! She didn't mean to hurt you that much." he rubbed the bears head. 
 
Min Ah sighed in disbelief. She wanted to beat up the bear longer.
 
_______________________________
THIRD AND FINAL UPDATE FOR TODAY!!!! 
-So, the 7 guys that were standing in front of Min Ah was none other than INFINITE, they are back from Japan even though they were suppose to stay there for 2 weeks!
-thanks!!
****내꺼 하자?! 내가 널 사랑해...어?