Part 2

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Part 2: Lee Sungjong is no longer in my Life.
 
Summary so far:
 
 Min Ah's life was messed up. From what she knew, she lost her parents due to a car accident. Her brother, Dongwoo, tried everything to cheer her up. But nothing worked. One day, she completely changed. She wasn't the cute, bubbly girl she was known as. She became another person. After loosing her parents, she didn't want to live the same life anymore, because it only made her feel worse about the situation. 
 
She ignored everyone. She hated everyone. And everyone was scared of her. She liked it that way though. She thought, 'no one will bother me now..'
 
Not until this boy came into her life: Lee Sungjong. He was perfect in everyone's eyes. He was obedient, free-souled, and loving. But Min Ah didn't see him that way. Min Ah hated him from the moment they spoke to each other. 
 
But little did she know, that she would fall in love with him.
 
She suddenly changed back, because of him.
 
But after finding the truth about her past, she decided to run away. To run away as far as she could, she couldn't bare with it anymore. The truth hurt her, but the only way that she could get over it, was to run away from it. 
 
Running away meant leaving the love of her life, her family, her friends.....but she accepted that fact. 
 
In Part 2, lets see where Min Ah ends up, and see what awaits her in her new life. She'll meet new people, old friends, and things that she never wanted to see again. Lets see how far Sungjong and the rest of Infinite can cope with her decisions and actions.
 
__________________________________________
Annyeong!!! SungJongDiva here with Part 2 of Lee Sungjong....is my BOYFRIEND?!?!? Are you wondering why I didn't just make this a sequel? Well...because I didn't feel like it...lol. :P 40 chapters wasn't enough....-_-
 
And has anyone here read my other fanfic? I started it not too long after I started this one. It only has one chapter, but it's because I wanted to finish this one first, then update my other one. If you never checked it out yet, then I suggest you do!!
 
Please be patient with my updates. School is really bugging me, so I might not update for a couple of days. But no worries! I'm always drafting new chapters in my notebook, so that I can update faster!