We Meet Again

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

I'm going to school today. 
 
 
I've been resting for 2 weeks now, and I decided that I needed to go back to my education. I've been back in Seri's apartment for 4 days now. Alone. I like it that way better. 
 
Dongwoo didn't want me to go back, because he was afraid that I would have another accident. The gang murders cases weren't fully closed yet, and he was afraid that I would get attacked again. I promised him that the only times I would leave the apartment was to go to school and go to work. And he accepted, only if I promised to go see Sungjong.
 
Sungjong...aahhh....I'm not sure what his condition is. I never went to check up on him. And I never wanted to. I know, it's selfish of me. But there was no point anyways. He doesn't know who I am. He'd probably think I'm some sort of crazed fan who would tell him lies and make him believe it. He would never believe me if I told him that we were best friends. 
 
 
(flashback)
"Today. Please?" Dongwoo raised his eyes at me as he sat down on my bed. "At least once before you go back. You promised."
 
"I know, Oppa." I sighed. "Do you know how scary it'll be though? I'll break down and cry just by seeing him." I gathered my knees to my chest and buried my head in my thighs. "I don't want that to happen." 
 
Without him....I would have died though. And without him...I wouldn't be who I am now. 
 
"Who knows? Maybe after seeing you, he'll start to remember. Like how you did." He rubbed my back, cheering me up. 
 
 
 
 
But I never went to check on him.
 
 
 
 
I don't remember what happened that night at the cafe. And I don't remember what happened when that gang attacked us. 
 
I didn't care anyways. I was mad. But I don't know who I was mad at. Myself? Probably. I was never nice to Sungjong, so I deserved this. 
 
I rubbed my eyes lazily as I got of my bed. I cried the previous night, and my eyes were puffy and red. I didn't even try to hide it, no one was going to see me anyways. 
 
I headed to the bathroom to wash up. I took a shower before going back to my room to change. I didn't need to hurry, since I woke up earlier than usually today. 
 
I heard shuffling and movement outside my door. "Seri must be back." I thought out loud. It was rare for her to be back this early, though. 
 
I changed into a light blue button up shirt and dark skinny jeans. I let my hair down into curls. I slipped on my beaded sandals and attached some jewelry.
 
 
The footsteps outside my room got heavy and louder. I heard a knock on my door. "Seri?" someone called.
 
 
 
 
Oh . That wasn't Seri, I'm not Seri. Oh . 
 
 
 
 
I froze on my spot. *okay....whoever you are...please go away!* I begged. 
 
 
"Are you in there?" The person said.
 
 
 
I stiffened. Sungjong?
 
 
 
He's been discharged?
 
 
 
"If you're not answering then I'm coming in. Brat." He chuckled. "I don't care if you're my noona or if this is your apartment. I'm starving and I need you to make me some food!" He grunted. 
 
It was amazing hearing his voice again. His laugh.....his stupid, annoying girly voice. 
 
"Yah! Make me some ramen or do you want me to burn the house down again like last time?" He knocked louder. "Don't try to ignore me! I know you're in there Seri, I heard you take a shower earlier!" He knocked again. 
 
 
He opened the door while holding his bear toy in his one hand. He mumbled a few words under his breath playfully. He looked up, smiling before his eyes turned round and big. His eyes met mine, and we stared at each for a long time. I gulped. He blinked.
 
 
 
"........"
 
 
 
"........"
 
 
 
"........"
 
 
 
I gulped again. He blinked again. He dropped his bear but he still looked at me. I tried smiling, but I couldn't move any part of my body. Seeing him again made me want to cry. But I was too happy to cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He screamed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OH MY GOSH!! MURDERER!! MURDERER!! Seri there's a murderer in our house! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! SEERRRIIII!!!" 
 
He grabbed his loose hair and started to run into the living room. "Seri, where the heck are you?!" He screamed. "NOOONNNNAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
I stood up from my chair and peeked outside the door. He was running around everywhere, trying to find his sister who was clearly not here. 
 
"Sungjong...uh..Sungjong calm down. I'm not a murderer!" I tried saying but I doubt he could hear me. His screams were terribly loud. 
 
"Yah! Noona, are you not dead?! The murderer didn't kill you yet...right?!?" He yelled into his phone as he hastily walked around the kitchen. I watched him, amused. 
 
"What are you talking about? Of course I'm not dead!" I heard Seri scoff. "Murder? What murderer?"
 
 
"Right there!!" He pointed at me. 
 
 
"Oh...trust me. If I were a real murderer, I would have killed you in an instant." I crossed my arms and smirked. "You're a pabo." 
 
He softened. Seri said something to him, but I couldn't hear what she said. "....min ah..?" He softly said. 
 
 
 
*does...does he remember?*
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NO WAY AM I LIVING WITH A MURDERER!" He screamed.
 
 
 
*....great.....*
 
 
 
"Oppa!! Please! For me?" 
 
 
 
"Yah, you're older than me, stop calling me Oppa!" He grunted. "I can't live with her....I don't even know who she is." He shrugged. 
 
 
 
 
Silence.....
 
 
 
 
"Seri...~~~!!" He whined kiddish-ly. "Fine! You owe me some mint ice cream then." He hung up the phone and hung his head low. "Plus so hot cheetos.." He whined. "Aish! All I think about is food~. I'm turning fat." He groaned. 
 
 
 
"Ahem."
 
 
 
I cleared my throat. I walked over to the table and sat on top of it. He looked up at me, sighing again after he realized I was still there. "I'm not a murderer." I chuckled. "Seri told you, huh? I'm your housemate." 
 
"Yeah yeah...she told me." He rubbed his neck while chuckling. "Hehe...sorry?" 
 
"It's okay."
 
"Min Ah, right?"
 
"Mhmm.."
 
"Uhh...Im Sungjong."
 
"Oh, I know." 
 
Why am I so happy? Inside Im dying. I just wanna hug him and slap him at the same time! That's how much I miss him! That !
 
"Do you cook?"
 
"Eh...?" 
 
"Breakfast...needs to be done. Seri doesn't let me cook." He pouted. "We need to go school." 
 
"Ahh...I can cook. You...can..go get ready? Even though we still have like...an hour before school starts." I laughed awkwardly. 
 
 
He nodded. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After eating in complete silence, Sungjong went to get dressed and I did the dishes. After a good 10 minutes, I wiped my wet hands on the cloth as I grabbed my phone. 
 
I gave Dongwoo I quick text saying that I was soon leaving for school so that he wouldn't freak out. Dongwoo is scary when he freaks out. 
 
"Hey." 
 
I turned around and spotted Sungjong standing at his bedroom door. "Yes..?" I asked. 
 
He chuckled lightly to himself before answering, "I knew you looked familiar." 
 
"..?"
 
"You're that ajusshi! That old man who's trying to steal my snacks!" 
 
 
"Say what now?" I asked
 
 
"At the convenient store! We fought over that....pack of cheetos.." 
 
 
"Ah! You remember!" I pointed. 
 
 
"Why wouldn't I?" He laughed. "It happened just 3 weeks ago. Before my accident." 
 
 
 
3 weeks? That happened 5 months ago.
 
 
"Surprising, huh?" 
 
 
 
"Uh? Oh. Not really." 
 
 
 
"Of course it is. It's surprising that I knew it was you. Good thing I'm hiding all my cheetos away from you now." He smiled a cheesy smile. 
 
 
 
"Why? Do I look different now?"
 
 
 
"Yeah. You look pretty......er! Prettier than you did at the store. Hehe.." He shrugged. 
 
 
 
"Ahh...you still look like a girl though." I stuck my tongue out.
 
 
 
*at least he remembers that.*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________
I'm sorry that I haven't updated! But I have a good reason! I broke my hand...so it was kinda hard to update. It's getting better though, so that's why I updated! I'm sorry for making all of you wait so long. 
 
How did you guys like this update? Please comment and give some feedback! Comments are always making me happy and it encourages me to update more! Thanks for reading!
 
 
Infinite H is debuting next week!! AHHHH!!!!!! My babies are debuting in a sub unit!! Hooray! I hope they're having a lot of rest! 
 
• Its rumored that L will be in Dream High 3! I hope it's true!
 
• its rumored that Woohyun will have his solo debut in Febuaray. It make sense though, since it's his birthday and its the month of love, he can use his greasiness and his ability to throw hearts to catch the fans attentions! IT'S ONLY A RUMOR THOUGH, NOT OFFICIALLY STATED. If not then it's Woollim Girls. 
 
I got Infinite's Second Invasion Solo Concert DVD for Christmas! I recommend you getting it if you didn't! It's really good! I cried at a lot of parts, and I basically fangirled through it all! It was like watching though, cuz it was so hot! 
 
My wishes for Infinite in 2013:
 
1) Infinite H successful Debut. At least winning one or more times at a music show.
 
2) One member (*cough* Sungjong *cough*) to be on WGM. I really want him with Amber from F(X), since they are some what close friends. He can play the wife while Amber plays the Husband LOL!. But any member would work. 
 
3) Infinite to have the best and most successful comeback yet. Lets hope our boys get a good rest though. They did a lot in 2012 which made their popularity rise even more.
 
4) INFINITE HELLO BABY/NEW VARIETY SHOW! I really miss them.
 
And Simon and Martina @Eatyourkimchi is FINALLY reviewing Infinite's The Chaser on Monday! You don't know how happy I am! They're gonna review the spinning car!!!! Yaayy!! I'm not sure who they lost to though....I'm thinking either Taetiseo or BAP. I can't remember 
 
(If you don't know who Simon and Martina is or Eatyourkimchi is, then you should check them out! They are really good bloggers about kpop! They're soon to become a official business!)