I'll Say it One More Time

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Sungjong's POV:
 
"Ooh! Brownies!" I yelled as we entered Seri's apartment. I couldn't see anything but a long hallway, but I could smell the sweet, sugary scent of the brownies. Seri must be baking them.
 
"How can you tell?" Min Ah asked me when she took her shoes off. 
 
"Cuz. I lived with Seri all my life, I know how her brownies smell like." I gave a quick answer and ran to the kitchen, and of course, I spotted Seri at the stove with an apron on. 
 
"Ah! You're back!" Seri welcomed us as she looked up.
 
"You're home?" Min Ah asked behind me.
 
"Yeah. I don't have classes tomorrow so I came to stay the night." 
 
"Come on, help Seri!" I pushed Min Ah towards the oven. "You can't be lazy all your life!" 
 
"Yah! We just ate Ice cream. Now you wanna eat this?" 
 
"Shh shh! cook!" I ordered.
 
We ended cooking multiple dishes because Seri decided for us to have a 'normal' dinner. She told me that this was the first time she didn't have classes since her college started, so I told her to go rest and I could cook for dinner. Min Ah finished baking the brownies Seri made earlier. Did it mention that it had peanuts in it? Yummmm.
 
Are you wondering about what happened in the Cafe? Well, after she told me her 'crush' was Minhyuk, I just let it slide. We didn't really talk after that, because things just got awkward. Right now, or even the moment when I saw her again, I would have hugged her to death and never let go. But I didn't, I acted like nothing had happened, I acted normal. But that? That was very good acting. She would have been dead right now, because I would have been hugging her so tight that she couldn't even breath. Thank goodness I didn't though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Ermmm...uhhh...." Seri stuttered while looking around the kitchen. Well, it's not really a kitchen, it's like a big room, that combined the kitchen and living room into one big room. Do you understand what I mean? Well...anyways, besides this room, there was Seri and Min Ah's bedrooms, along with the bathroom. 
 
"What?" I asked as I munched down on my brownies. 
 
Min Ah wasn't a tad bit interested in our conversation. I would often glance at her from time to time while we were eating, she didn't even touch her food once. 
 
"I don't know where you'll be sleeping..." She laughed awkwardly to herself. "I mean....you could sleep in my room but---"
 
 
"I'll sleep with Min Ah." I cut her off. 
 
 
"Mwoh?!" Min Ah asked, screaming. "You can't. I'm a girl. I need some personal space!" She argued.
 
 
"Don't act like we've never slept on the same bed before!" I spat back at her, but ended up sticking my tongue out. 
 
 
"No, it's okay, you can just---" 
 
 
I cut her off again. "Ani! I'm sleeping with Min Ah!" 
 
 
"No!" Min Ah defended.
 
 
"Yeah! Seri will be gone most of the time anyways, so I can sleep in her room when she's not home." 
 
"You're not even gonna stay here long, so what are you talking about?" Min ah asked.
 
"I'm staying here for 2 months."
 
"2 months!! Are you crazy?" 
 
"Yeah....I think I am.." I chuckled. 
 
"Wow...you guys act like a married couple........that's fighting." Seri was amused. 
 
"I'll be leaving first." Min Ah quickly said and left.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Can I come in?" I lightly knocked on her door. After dinner was finished, I grabbed my luggage and placed it in front of Min Ah's bedroom. Seri was doing the dishes, so I managed to take out Berry without her seeing. 
 
"Yeah."
 
I opened her door, and found her sitting on the floor with a laptop in her lap. Many books were surrounding her, with loose papers lauing around. She was wearing her glasses, typing away. "Nerd..." I teased. "You doing homework?" I closed the door shut behind me with one hand, and the other hand carrying Berry. 
 
"Yeah. Math." She didn't look up from her laptop screen. I walked over to her bed, and laid on it on my belly. 
 
"Do you need any help?" I asked.
 
"Not really. I can do it myself. Thanks." She still didn't look up. 
 
I rolled over, now facing the ceiling. I hugged my bear from underneath. "Don't lay there." She said.
 
 
"Why not?"
 
 
"You'll probably fall asleep. You're not sleeping here."
 
 
"I won't fall asleep. I have to make sure you're asleep first."
 
 
"I won't be going to sleep for awhile. Gotta do homework." 
 
 
"We'll too bad then. I'm laying here."
 
 
"Too bad your face, your sleeping on the ground." Her voice was monotoned. I laughed. 
 
But I failed. I did fall asleep. 
------------------------------------
Min Ah's POV:
 
"Ugh! See!! I knew you would fall asleep." I moaned. I tried nudging him and shaking him so he could wake up. But I didn't succeed. "Lee Sungjong. If you don't wake up this instant, I'm gonna smack your !!" I threatened.
 
 
 
"Then smack it. I dare you to." He snickered. 
 
 
 
"Yah! You were awake this whole time? Ahh....now you asked for it!" I jumped on the bed to smack that of his, but he moved to quickly. "Come here you!"
 
He whined. And screamed like a girl. He also laughed, which made me laugh. He tossed and the bed, trying to dodge me hits. 
 
"I'm awake! I'm awake, geez!" He laughed non stop. His arms found his way to my waist, and now I was currently laying next to him, laughing with him. "My doesn't need to be smacked by you." 
 
"If you would have just woken up, I wouldnt need to smack it." I stopped laughing, because his face was so close to mine. I could feel his cool breathing against my neck, and my back was snuggled up to his chest. 
 
"Why are you quiet all of a sudden?" He asked. "Wait....don't answer that question." He giggled. "You're mad one second, then your sad one moment, then you suddenly become happy, and you get mad again." He sighed. "I don't really understand your actions, but I'm used to it."
 
 
"It's because of you."
 
 
"Because of me? Explain, please."
 
 
"You make my heart go crazy. I hate you, but I love you as a best friend. And then I end up hating you again." 
 
 
"That's what best friends are for, right?" I asked sarcastically.
 
 
"Noooo. Best friends are suppose to be by your side, not make your heart jump." 
 
 
"Sooo...are you saying that you like me still?"
 
 
"I love you once...but I..."
 
 
"I know. You liked me before the accident. You liked me but was too afraid to confess to me."
 
 
"How'd you know?"
 
 
"Because, you would always bully me, uhhh...and have skinship with me. You would always hug me whenever you had the chance. You big flirt." 
 
 
"Ohh...well...I can explain that..." She stuttered.
 
 
"No need. Because I fell in love with you too. I always wanted to tell you...but I thought it was kinda weird, you know, having a best friend as a major crush." 
 
 
"Its not that bad. Remember that one time? When we went shopping and people thought we were a couple when we were just friend having a hangout?"
 
 
"Yeah...good times."
 
 
"Good times? So you actually liked the fact that people thought we were dating?" She asked.
 
 
"Well yeah. I always wanted to date you...but I never got the chance to confess." 
 
 
"Ohh.." 
 
 
"I always wondered. What would have happened if I confessed to you before the accident? Would you still remember me? Would any of this happen? But it was my fault, I should have told you that I liked you, but I guess I was too late. You already forgot who I was."
 
 
 
I grew quiet.
 
 
 
"But three years was worth it. I finally get to spend my time with the one I love." He slowly kissed my head. 
 
"I really wished you hadn't ran away. I've been searching for 3 years, and the moment I finally found you again, you decided to run away from me."
 
hearing his words, and remembering my past, i cried silently. I didn't know why, but I did. I guess he heard me, because he started to caress my hair, calming me down.
 
 
"I love you Min Ah." He hugged me tighter.  "And don't you ever forget that. I would never love another girl, and you know that." 
 
 
 
I didn't respond.
 
 
"I'll say it every time I see you, just in case....you forget me again." 
 
 
 
I fell asleep in his embrace.
 
 
 
I promise I'll never forget you. Ever again.
 
__________________________________________
 
Hi....
 
Sorry for the slow update, schools still kicking me in the . I hope you like this update and please comment!!