The morning

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

No One's POV:

 
The next day, the sun shone bright in the sky, signaling that it was the start of a brand new day. Sungyeol was the first to wake up out of the Infinite members. Today was their day off, but Sungyeol didn't know why he woke up so late.
 
"Hmmm...what to do...what to do..." he questioned himself. He walked back and forth in the hallway, trying to think of ideas. "I want to hang out with Yoo Jin today...hopefully Min Ah-ssi brings her." he mumbled. He was standing still, thinking with his brain (Does he even have one? LOL JK!), about what to do the whole day. "Well...one week from now we will be at Sungjong's Noona's house at the beach, so we can't go to the beach..." he mumbled. 
 
"Oooh!! I GOT IT!! We can go shopping! I can buy Yoo Jin some jewelry!! Perfect plan!" He pumped his fist into the air and hollered. 
 
"Shut up Yeollie!! It's only 7 in the morning! Go back to sleep!!" Myungsoo yelled from his room. Sungyeol ignored his comment and thought, *Lets wake up Min Ah, and maybe I can get some information about Yoo Jin from her.*
 
He delightfully headed over to the guest room where Min Ah was resting at. He opened the door, screaming "Wakey Wakey!! It's the start of a new day! Hurry up and-----" he suddenly stopped when he saw her.
 
He was surprised to see Sungjong in the bed with her, snuggled up under the blanket. Min Ah stirred a little but she was still asleep. Sungjong's hair was slightly messed up. *Hmmm....it's either Sungjong lost his bear toy, and replaced it with Min Ah....or.....'GASP!!'*
 
"YOU TWO!!" he pointed at the couple on the bed. They instantly woke up. "How many times must you guys do 'it'?!?" he declared. 
 
Min Ah's eyes grew wide. "LEE SUNGYEOL....OUT OF MY ROOM....NOW!!" she screamed while blushing.
 
"Nuh uh. Our house. Not yours." he moved his head like a diva's. "Alright then. I'll be waiting for the next nine months. It better be a boy, you better name it after me. And I shall be his favor uncle. Hmph!" Sungyeol stomped out of the room.
 
"Ugh....I'm so gonna kill him." Min Ah sighed. 
 
Sungjong laughed at her and yawned. "Morning Princess." He gently missed Min Ah's temples. Min Ah smiled at his sudden kiss, but she quickly grew embarrassed at the thought of them sleeping together the whole night. She quickly removed the blanket out of the way and stood up, but Sungjong pulled her back down. 
 
"Eeek!" Min Ah squealed as her face hit Sungjong's chest. "Let go Sungjong, I need to wake up." she ordered.
 
"Since when we're you the boss of me, hmm?" he teased. "It's only 7am. We can still sleep." he laid me down on the bed and put the blanket over us. His arm s around my waist and his head landed on my forehead. "Ignore Sungyeol hyung. He likes being around little kids, so I'm guessing he wants a nephew soon." he giggled. 
 
"he LIKES being around little kids? He IS a little kid, hence his title 'choding'!" she rolled her eyes. "I swear, the next time he says that to me, I'll chop his tongue off!" she hissed. Sungjong laughed.
 
"Aigoo....how many times must I tell you that you're not cute when you try to act tough?" he questioned.
 
*He never said that to me before...he's always been scared of me..*
 
"Aigoo....how many times must I tell you that you're not cute when you try to act tough?"
 
"You're not cute when you try to act tough."
 
"You're not cute when you try to act tough."
 
*Those words....the guy in my dreams said the exact same words to me when he bought me that necklace.* she thought. She then thought about the necklace she saw on Sungjong's chest. Her face quickly moved towards Sungjong's necklace dangling from his neck. She examined it perfectly. *Its the exact same one...silver with a flower on it. It's just a coincidence right?* she asked herself. 
 
"Do you like it that much? I can give it to you." Sungjong interrupted her thoughts, noticing her looking at his necklace. *Im willing to give it to you since you wanted it that bad on that day. I'm assuming you lost yours..* he smiled. 
 
"oh? Ahh...it's okay. It looks better on you than it will on me." she blushed. 
 
*What did sungjong mean when he said 'How many times to I have to tell you that you're not cute when you try to act tough.'? He never told me that before...I'm getting really confused.*
 
"I'm serious. You're just naturally cute." it's like he read her mind. 
 
*The guy in my dream confessed to me that I was naturally cute too....this is all so weird...* she shut her eyes tightly.
 
"Min Ah...are you alright? Are you feeling dizzy again?" Sungjong asked while cupping her face.
 
She smiled.
 
"Noo...I'm just mad at you because you stole that pack of cheetos from me and then called me a Ajusshi!" she laughed. 
 
"Ahh...so you're still mad at that? Are you gonna kill me too?" he laughed. He kissed her once more on her temples. *One day....I will stop kissing your cheeks and move to your lips.* he smiled at the thought. *Im happy you heard my confession, I've been waiting a long time to do that. Too bad you don't know me from your past* 
_______________________________________
another update done!! 
-I will like to thank everyone for commenting, I read every comment and am happy!!