Stupid Head Ache!

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

No one's POV:

 
The girl hurriedly escorted Min Ah to the nurse right away. Min Ah was suffering from a major headache since Soo young had punched her in the eye and slapped her twice....and choked her.
 
"Nurse! Nurse!" the girl called. The nurse suddenly ran into the waiting room to find an unconscious Min Ah laying on a bench. "Please assist her! She needs help!" the girl said worriedly. The nurse quickly understood and so the girl helped get Min Ah onto the bed. Fifteen minutes had past now and the nurse was still helping Min Ah heal from her headache. "How is she doing...?" the girl asked the nurse.
 
"She's fine. She just needs a lot of rest so she'll be needing to go home." the nurse explained. "It looks like she doesn't have any siblings that go to this school, so could you please call any of her family to come pick her up?" the nurse asked. The girl nodded and took out Min Ah's phone from her pocket. She looked through her contact list and found the first contact that said 'Boyfriend'. She immediate called him.
 
"Yeobeoseyo?" sungjong answered.
 
"Ah...yes. Is this ermmmm....." (she stuttered because she didn't know Min Ah's name.) "Who is this...?" she asked. 
 
"...Sungjong..." he paused for awhile because he knew it wasn't Min Ah. 
 
"OPPAAAAAA????!!!!!!!!" the girl screamed. "OPPA?? How can you not call me??" 
 
Sungjong was confused. "W...waeyo?" he asked. "Who are you? And where is Min Ah?" 
 
"You can't remember you're own sisters voice?? Youre such a meanie!" she pouted. She looked back at the girl who she assumed it was Min Ah. 
 
"Seri? What are you doing with Min Ah's phone? And where is she?" Sungjong sounded concern now. "Did...did something happened to her??" 
 
"She's having a headache right now and she's not feeling good! I'm at your school right now because I needed to find you but instead I found her falling onto the ground! The nurse said that she needs to go home and rest, so hurry up and take her home!" Seri explained. 
 
"Mwo?!? My baby sis is sick?!" Dongwoo's voice could be heard in the background. "She's really sick??" sungjong asked with confusion is his voice.
 
"mhmm....c'mon! Take her home before she gets a worse headache!" Seri was now sweating because she was worried about Min Ah. 
 
"Noona I can't! I'm in Japan right now. Please take her home and care for her. I'll see if I can talk to my boss and see if he lets me come home early." sungjong was in panic mode now. He had a busy schedule ahead of him but he was too worried now that his girlfriend wasn't feeling well. 
 
"B-but!" Seri protested.
 
"Pleaseeee!!!!! I don't want her to get worse!! You're gonna make me cry now!!" Sungjong voice was weak. 
 
"Aish!! Arasso! I'll take her to your house then!" She said in defeat. 
 
"Thank you sis!! Tell her I love her when she wakes up! I gotta go! See ya soon." he suddenly hung up and left Seri worried. *She's my brothers Girlfriend, I have to help her!!*
 
"How is she?!" Dongwoo asked as Sungjong lowered his head. "I knew I shouldn't have left her alone!" Dongwoo punched the couch.
 
"Seri said that she's having a headache and that she needs rest. She'll feel better soon.....well I hope she does.." sungjong sighed. "I feel bad now! I can't even help her when she's feeling bad!" 
 
"And who's Seri?" Sunggyu said as he entered the waiting room. 
 
"She's my sister. Apparently she went to my school to find me, but she saw Min Ah collapsed on the floor." Sungjong shook his head in anger. "I need to see her now!" he stood up.
 
"We all do, but we need to finish the photoshoot and performance today first." Sunggyu assured them. Dongwoo kept his head down and Sungjong just mumbled under his breath. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~12 years ago~ 
 
"Oppa!! Oppa come quick, I want to look at the fish!" Min Ah squealed and she saw the little pond with fish in it. She grabbed Dongwoo's hand and lead him to the pond. "Oppa I want one!" she smiled brightly.
 
"Aniya! These are the earths fishes. They belong here." Dongwoo shook his head. Min Ah pouted and continued to look at the fish with amazement. 
 
"Noona! Look at the fishes!" a boy came running towards the same pond with a girl. "Wow...these are so pretty!" the girl said with astonishment. 
 
Min Ah looked up at the boy and smiled widely. Seeing that another person that was interested in the same fish made her happy. "Hello! Nice to meet you, Im Min Ah!" she bowed lightly and fixed her hair.
 
"Hey? Don't talk to strangers." Dongwoo nudged Min Ah's elbow.
(Dongwoo didn't really have any control over her because he was only 9 yrs.)
 
"Oppa he's my friend now! Let's go play!" she grabbed the boys hands and immediately ran over the the swing sets.
 
It was the day that Min Ah was going to kindergarten. She felt so proud of herself and she felt like a big kid now. She and Dongwoo walked hand in hand into her new school. Dongwoo dropped her off into her classroom and he then left for his own room. Min Ah was introduced to her teacher, and her teacher said for her to make new friends. Min Ah spotted a boy who was coloring, he looked lonely, so she approached him. "Annyeong!" she bowed.
 
The little boy looked up, and his expression became calm. "Oh? Min Ah-ssi!! It's good to see you again!" he said. Min Ah noticed that it was the same boy from the previous day at the park. She was glad that she already knew someone. She promised him that they would be the best of friends, and he agreed right away.
 
Min Ah's POV:
 
I woke up from my dream and sat up into a sitting position. I thought twice about my dream, because the little boy i met seems really familiar to me.
 
My head felt really dizzy and my cheeks were sore. I then remembered that the Soo Young had punched me and slapped me, which caused my headache. "Ouch.." I squinted my eyes in pain.
 
"Oh? Min ah you're awake." an unfamiliar voice said from the other room. A girl walked in and helped me lay back down. *Do I know this girl?* I looked at her face and it was smooth and pale, kinda like Sungjongs face. *I think she's the girl who help me.*
 
"C'mon, I'll take you to Sungjong's house."
 
_______________________________
One update done!! I might update later today but I'm not positive yet. 
 
-school starts tomorrow!!!!! I might not update for a while but I'll try! I really want to update this fanfic!!!
 
-AND, if you guys didn't know, her dream was a flashback and the little boy was Sungjong, it was the first time they met when they were in kindergarden....but she doesn't know that.