Start of a New day

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Sungjong's POV:
 
"Wake up!!" Woohyun's voice could be heard all over the house. *Ugghhh...it's too early!! I only had 5 hours of sleep!!* I tried waking up, but my eyes couldn't open. 
 
Then I remembered...*Min Ah...I gotta see her before I leave..* I automatically got off my bed and ran to her room, not caring what the others thought. I only wore a white tank top and black shorts, but I didn't care. 
 
I rubbed my eyes so I could see better, but I was still awfully tired. But i could see Min Ah perfectly. She was a piece of beauty in my eyes. *Huuuhh...she's not snoring...she always did.* 
 
I slowly walked over to her bed, gently bending down on the ground to see her face. I couldn't help it, but my hands reached out and touched her smooth clear cheeks.
 
"Min Ah, you better be good when I'm gone." I quietly whispered so that she wouldn't wake up. Even if I yelled, she wouldn't wake up because she's a heavy sleeper. 
 
"When I come back, it'll be our 1 month anniversary! I promise I'll make it special for you." I silently laughed. "That is....if you remember who I am." I leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I'll miss you!" I let go of her and walked out of her room, closing the door behind me. 
 
"Alright. We need to be at the airport at 7:30. So we've got 1 hour and 30 minutes to pack our stuff." Sunggyu announced as he walked out of the bathroom. 
 
We all headed to our separate homes, and we would meet up at the airport at the designated time. 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my cheeks. To my surprise, no one was in my room except for Yoo Jin. The house was utterly quiet too. *Only 7:00....did they leave already?*
 
I literally rolled of my bed and landed on the floor with a loud thud. I roughly got up and rubbed my back. My eyes caught something on the table. I walked over to it and saw a blue envelope sitting on the table. I grabbed the envelope and carefully opened it, because it was so neatly decorated, I didn't want to ruin it.
 
Dear my beautiful girlfriend,
 
Are you awake sleepy head? You better be! Go to school and make me proud! I hope you can behave in the next 2 weeks! You won't have me to look over you. Eat healthy too! Because you're already a little chubby from eating ice cream and hot cheetos all the time. Kekeke!! I hope you have fun...but not the much fun! Get ready to have a blast with me when I come back!! 
 
I'll be back from Japan in no time! I hope you miss me as much as I miss you! Watch me on the Japan Tv, because we will performing our songs on there! I promise to sing extra loud so you can hear my voice! I'll work hard..because if I do, then I'll get to see you earlier! I'm so sad that I can't call you when I'm in Japan, our manager will take our phones away. :((
 
Remember that I always love you! Be a good girl, or else you'll have to face my consequences. (muahaha!)
 
Love, 
Sungjong
 
*You even wrote me a letter? Aish this kid....* I nodded my head and smiled. 
 
 
"Hey! You're not even gonna say goodbye to your own Oppa?!" Dongwoo pouted as he entered me room.
 
I ran into his arms. "Bye Oppa! Have a safe trip there. I'll miss you!!" I snuggled into his chest. He hugged me tighter. 
 
"Of course! Ill miss my baby too! Are you sure you will be okay for the next 2 weeks?" he asked. I nodded at him and let go. 
 
"Go. You'll be late!" he patted my head walked out of my room. I helped him gather all his luggage. We brought the luggage outside and a taxi pulled over to take him to the airport. 
 
We hugged one last time, a very meaningful and loving hug. "Take care alright? I'll be back before you know it!" he kissed my forehead and I watched as he entered the taxi, and the taxi drove away. I continued to wave at the taxi until it was out of my sight. 
 
Once it was, I entered the house again and got ready for school. "Yoo Jin! Wake up and get ready. We don't have much time." I gently kicked her in shin and she woke up right away.
 
"Alright. I'm awake." she walked into the bathroom. 
 
~20 minutes later~
 
"What are you wearing??!!" Yoo Jin screamed as she entered my room. I was wearing some old dark blue jeans that were ripped at the knees and back, I wore my black leather boots that went over my jeans. I wore a regular black shirt underneath and my famous black leather jacket on top. 
 
"What? I can't wear like this? I always been..?" I raised an eyebrow at her. 
 
"But...but...you always dressed nice now a days. Why did you stop?" she asked.
 
"I dunno. C'mon let's go, schools starting soon." I motioned her to go downstairs to put our shoes on. 
 
We walked to school, quietly. 2 weeks without Sungjong will go fast right? It's not like I even see him at school. Ohh...let's just see how it goes..
 
______________________________
Sorry for the very very late update! I said on Saturday that I would DOUBLE UPDATE....but I guess I LIED!!! Mianhae!!!
-this update is short, but I promise I'll update longer. :)
-School is starting for me soon, so it might be impossible to update everyday, but we'll see. 
-once again, I'm sorry for my mistakes for grammar and spelling, I get really tired easily so I don't re-read. 
-please check out my 2nd fanfic!!! It's starring SUNGJONG again, but more of infinite will be shown!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260460/mission-protect-her-fantasy-infinite-sungjong-hellovenus