Your secret's safe with me!

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

Flashback: 

(NOTE: this is not one of Min Ah's dreams, this is just a regular flashback.)
 
It's been days since Dongwoo exposed the news to his sister. Ever since she found out, she's been locking herself up in her room, never coming out. Dongwoo has been worrying about her a lot and telling her to come out, but she would always refuse. Dongwoo also explained what happened that night, he was surprised to hear that she lost her memory. Ever since that day, she she never spoke to Dongwoo again.
 
It was a Monday, and it's the first time Dongwoo is going back to practice after the incident. He never told Infinite about what happened, and we was never planning to. 
 
Before he left, he stopped by Min Ah's door and knocked. "Min Ah, come out....you've been in there for four days straight. You haven't eaten anything. You'll get sick." he calmly said. Dongwoo has lost his voice the past days because he's been crying and yelling a lot. He was actually surprised that he still had energy left.
 
 All he heard was sobbing. *Sigh..* "Min Ah come out now. You cant keep locking yourself up like this. I know you're sad about what happened." 
 
No response.
 
"How do you think I feel? I wasn't even there when they died! I feel horrible, like a piece of trash. I should have been there with them. You don't need to act this way."
 
Still no response. Dongwoo was getting a little annoyed about how she was acting. "Min Ah! Stop acting like a baby! We lost our parents, I know. But do you think Umma and Appa would want you to be like this? They raised you up to be a mature girl, not to be a baby like this! Do you think they'll be happy to see you like this?" 
 
Nothing.
 
"Why are you making it harder than it is??!" he screamed, but barely anything came out of his voice. "Do you know how hard it is for me to even speak to you? I'm only telling you to come out because I care for your health. I don't want to see you die, I don't want to lose another family member!" he huffed. 
 
"It's your fault anyways! If you weren't at practice all the time, I wouldn't of been so bored!!! You're not even my brother anymore! What? Is dancing more important than your own family!?" She yelled. Ouch. That heart Dongwoo's heart....A lot.
 
"Forget it. I tried my hardest but I guess your being stubborn now. I'm leaving." tears threatened to fall from his eyes. 
 
*I guess I'll just have to find her friend that was involved in the car accident. Lee Sungjong, that's his name.* 
 
He walked into Woolim Ent. with his head down. He didn't want anyone to know that he has been crying. *Act normal Dongwoo....just act normal.* he told himself. 
 
"Hey! What took you so long?" Sungyeol greeted as Dongwoo entered the dancing studio. He just shrugged, no fully giving him an answer.
 
"Alright..." Sungyeol blinked in confusion and wandered off to the other members.
 
*I wonder if I have any energy left...* he thought as he shut his eyes.
 
"Alright. Let's practice with Come Back Again first." Sunggyu announced. They all moved to their positions and start the dance right away. *Ahh...I can't even dance correctly!* he winced in pain. He wasn't physically injured, but his heart ached. When it was his time to rap, all that came out was puffs of breaths. Hoya suspiciously eyed him, but ignored it. 
 
"Stop--..." Sunggyu said annoyed. Theyve been practicing for 2 hours now, and Dongwoo didn't have energy anymore -scratch that- he never had energy. 
 
"What's up with you Dongwoo? Your voice seems horse and your dance movements are even accurate! We have our debut soon, and this is how you're gonna act?" Sunggyu harshly said. Dongwoo closed his eyes, preventing any tears from falling. "What are your parents gonna say when they find out you've been slacking??!" he raised his voice. 
 
Dongwoo's blood became hot. He grabbed Sunggyu's collar and pinned him to the mirror. "Shut. The. . up. Don't you dare bring my parents into this. Who gives a anymore? MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! They will never see the day when I debut!! They. Are. Dead!! I should be dead with them right??! I shouldn't even be here anymore, because I wasn't there when my parents died. My sister is basically dead to!! She cant even talk to me anymore! Do you know how ing upset I am? And you have the tendency to yell at me?!?" He breathed hard. 
 
Hoya and Woohyun tried pulling Dongwoo off, but sadly failed. Dongwoo let go of his collar and grabbed his bag. "I'm leaving first." he left.
 
He wiped his remaining tears away and opened the door to the main office. He spotted a boy, not much younger than him, sitting on the couch patiently. He wore a name tag which read 이성종 (Lee Sungjong). Dongwoo's eyes bulged open and immediately ran over to him. 
 
Sungjong noticed him and bowed. "Ah. Annyeonghaseyo...Lee Sungong ibnida!"
 
"Do you perhaps know a girl named Min Ah?....Jang Min Ah?" he said in an instant. 
 
*Im sure this is her friend. I've seen him in pictures with her before.* he proudly told himself. 
 
Sungjong's eyes blinked a couple of times as he thought. *I know Jang Min Ah....but of course It couldn't be the same girl that I know.*
 
"Mianhae...I don't." he looked down.
 
*Tchhh....Liar.*
 
_______________________________
Min Ah's POV:
 
"Breakfast is ready!!" I happily yelled from the kitchen. I heard pairs of feet running down the stairs, followed by other pairs of feet.
 
Today...Today feels like a good day. I don't know why, but I'm just so happy right now. Maybe it's because off had a good morning? Ehhh...let's just hope I'm happy for the rest of the day!
 
Everyone ate with happy faces on. My eggs weren't terrible, but they weren't the best either. After everyone was done eating, Myungsoo and Woohyun volunteered to do the dishes. 
 
"Min Ah-ssi.." a sudden voice called me. I turned around and saw Sungyeol facing me. He waved awkwardly. 
 
"Hah...if you're gonna apologize for earlier then I reject!" I giggled.
 
"Haha...it's not that. Uuuuhhhhh....I was...wondering...Since today is our day off...I wanted to go shopping with everyone..." he quickly looked away.
 
"Oh, yeah sure! I'm pretty sure all of us want to go!" I beamed.
 
"Great! But...c-could...you bring..Y-Yoo..Yoo Jin along too?....Ahahehee..." 
 
Wait...does Sungyeol LIKE her?!?? GASP!!!??? "Do you like her or something..?!?!?" I jumped up and down.
 
He covered my mouth. "Ssshh!! don't talk so loud! If Hyungs find out, they will surely tease me!!" he begged.
 
"Hahaha!! Don't worry, your secret's safe with me!!" 
 
_______________________________
One update done!! I might update later today, but who knows?
- I'm pretty sure some of you guys are wondering what will happen to Sungyeol, and to Min Ah?! Well...you have to wait!!
- And who read the news about INFINITE singing an OST for L's upcoming sitcom, "Just what is mom?" I can't wait!!! It's their first time singing and OST since their debut, and I'm happy they are improving!!!