Past

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

I'm cursed.
 
 
 
 
If only I didn't drink that potion....then I wouldn't be in this kind of position. 
 
 
 
 
 
But, I did it to save her. It was the only way. 
 
 
 
 
But why me? Why was I the first to appear on that crazy world that I didn't belong in? 
 
 
 
 
And why did she appear after me? 
 
 
 
 
 
We have no connection to that place whatsoever. 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, maybe she did. But she didn't deserve to suffer from that pain. 
 
 
 
 
 
Now that things are like this, I rather be there than here.
 
 
 
 
I was lucky enough to meet her in my next life, though.
 
 
 
 
 
We were the best of friends, even lovers.
 
 
 
 
 
I thought....'does she remember? Does she know who I am?'
 
 
 
 
 
Of course she didn't. She wasn't suppose to.
 
 
 
 
But then we got into an accident, and it erased her memory. And I was suppose lose my memory too. 
 
 
 
 
 
But I didn't
 
 
 
 
 
Because of that potion. 
 
 
 
 
What was worse? Having her forget our past life or having her forget me in her new life?
 
 
 
 
 
What am I saying? Both are worse. 
 
 
 
 
And then it gets to the point where she starts to remember. I was happy. Because that's what the potion was suppose to do; make her remember. 
 
 
 
 
But she didn't remember our past life.
 
 
 
 
And then the murder case comes along.
 
 
 
 
And we were the next victim. 
 
 
 
I was suppose to die. 
 
 
 
 
But the potion prevented me from doing so. 
 
 
 
 
Stupid potion. 
 
 
 
 
If I die, then she'll remember. 
 
 
 
 
 
Why do I want her to remember? 
 
 
 
 
 
Because it'll release me from this pain.
 
 
 
 
The pain of seeing her die again and again.....and again.
 
 
 
 
Because I cannot die, she will continue to die and reappear.
 
 
 
 
 
And then the cycle repeats. 
 
 
 
 
The cycle of her suffering, and me watching her suffer. 
 
 
 
 
 
And I was suppose to be her savior. The one who will make everything better. 
 
 
 
 
But in the end, it's her who suffers.
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry. 
 
 
 
 
I love you, Kim Hyeri. 
 



Who's confused? Raise your hand, then!

Who is this mysterious person above who is telling their story?

Well, it's pretty obvious who it is......but what is he talking about?

Past life? Potion? Huh?

Who's Kim Hyeri?

Why can't he die?

 

 

All I can say is, you  NEED to read this story right here. If you do not, you will not understand the rest of the story. Well, maybe you will, but it's best to read the story being linked. 

It is the PREQUEL to this fanfic. It's still being updated, but it will reveal EVERYTHING. I promise.  I know, I know, I should have told you guys earlier. But I didn't want you guys to get confused. Who would want that? NO ONE!

Although....you don't need to read THIS STORY in order to understand the PREQUEL. Does that make sense? No? Okay.

I will update this story as fast as I can. so that I can continue with this fanfic. Don't worry though, everything will be the same...kinda. Well, that's for you guys to decide :)

This story will turn into a fantasy story from now on. It's not much fantasy.....but you'll realise it in the future chapters. 

 

I hope no one is disappointed....:/

 

Please susbscribe and comment! I love reading comments! And thank you to LeeSungJong_Wifey for nominating me for best Sungjong/OC fanfic at the Infinite 2012 AFF fanfic awards! Gotta love her!