First date?

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

Dongwoo had explained to me again why I had to do it. Saying stuff like ruining their image, getting in trouble by their boss, being named called. I felt guilty for even fighting with sungjong over that pack of Cheetos. 

I knew that I didn't support Dongwoo and infinite enough. I know that Dongwoo loves his job and I would hate it if he got fired. Sadly, I had to agree.

"that's my girl! Now, it's not a real relationship. So you don't have to like him." he told me. I followed him to the living room and he announced the news that I agreed. 

Sungjong looked at me with big eyes, shocked that I actually agreed. "Sunjong, meet your girlfriend." dongwoo pointed at me.

"awwwhhhhh..Hyung do I really have to?" sungjong whined. I rolled my eyes at his aegyo. 

"yes you do. You know it as well as us what would happen if you didn't." 

sungjong sighed in defeat. "grrrr...fine." he walked over to me and stuck out his hand for me to shake. "hi...I'm sungjong." he said angrily.

I looked at him for a while. I sighed and shook his hand. "hi...I'm Min Ah..." 

everyone clapped their hands and cheered for us. I guess we're officially a couple. But like Dongwoo said, it's not a real relationship so I don't have to like him. Little did I know that Dongwoo and Yoo Jin were looking at each other with worried eyes. 

"yayyy! Now that you guys are a couple. You need to go on a first date now!" one guy, named sungyeol said.

"Awwhh noo! Noo!" we bother whined together. "it's not a real relationship so those things are not needed!" I whined again.

"SOOO! It's still good to get to know your partner!" sungyeol said again. Sungjong and I had to agree.

"Yoo Jin, go make her look pretty!" Hoya said as he pushed me towards her. Yoo Jin jumped in excitement and pushed me upstairs. 

Yoo Jin did my hair and outfit. She sprayed me in some weird perfume and put makeup on me. I looked totally different from my normal self.

(A/N: this is how Min Ah actually looks like in the fanfic, but just imagine her more tomboyish.)

I walked downstairs and into the living room. Everyone's eyes were on me and they all gasped in suprisment. Did I really look different?

Sungjong's POV:

I can't believe Hyung made us go on a date. I barely knew her until today and now we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Great.

"Don't worry. Even if it's not a real date, just act like it. Many fans will think its real." L patted my back. 

We heard footsteps come down the stair case and our eyes turned in that direction. I gasped in suprisment.

Min Ah came down with a totally different look. She actually...looked pretty. She didn't wear any chains or leather like she usually did. Her hair was neatly tied in a bun, and I could see her face clearly. She had such smooth skin. 

I blinked a few times and came back to reality. Everyone else was still staring at her with amazement, even Dongwoo. L pushed me towards her with a lot of strength and I managed to knock into her. 

"wow...Dongwoo you got a pretty sister..." woohyun said. "my little sungjong is growing up!" 

"Go go go!" Yoo Jin pushed the both of us out of the door and locked it. We were standing in the front of my house, alone. 

"well...uh...I guess we have to walk there." sungjong said behind me. I turned around and started walking without him.

"hey..uh wait!" he ran after me.

We finally made it to the cafe and sat at a table. No one was in the cafe with us, so we were alone. Great. Just great.

"Uhh..soo umm..since..were together now..."he stumbled while talking. I looked up at him and he was sweating. Was he trying to confess something to me?

"What?" I said coldy.

"I'll try to be nice to you." he looked down because he was embarrassed. His ears were starting to turn red.

I stared at him a little more to try to understand what he was trying to say. "I'm srry..for being mean..I'm not usually like that." he looked up and his eyes met mine. I looked right at his eyes, they were still gemstones like when I first saw them. 

"I..was just scared, because of how I saw you. I have problems when I meet new people." he gave me a weak smile, but it only lasted half a second.

I still couldn't say anything. Now I felt bad for yelling at him. We stared at each other a little more. 

I guess he thought it was awkward so he looked away. "I didn't mean to call you an Ajusshi, that was disrespectful of me. And I'm sorry." with that, he bowed. 

"N..no! It was my fault. I should be the one to be sorry. I'm sorry for calling you a girl, and for not helping you, and for yelling at you for no reason." he smiled at my confession.

"I...have trust issues...so it's not normal for me to make new friends.." I lower my head. 

He laughed a little laugh. For some reason I thought his laugh was cute. It made me blush a little.

"hey! Why are you laughing?" I asked. He stopped laughing and looked me in the eyes again. 

"Nothing...you..should dress like that more often..you look..cute." he blushed a little and turned his head out the window. I also blushed..did he really think I looked cute?

"...and your nicer when you look cute." he laughed to himself again. 

"hey! Are you saying I'm mean and ugly!" I kicked him under the table and he flinched.

"n..no! I didn't mean it that way!" he rubbed his shin. I started laughing too.

"now why are you laughing!" he asked me.

"I guess...I'll try to be nice to you too.." a little smile grew on my face. He also smiled. 

"oh..hey. Do you know who Yoo Jin is? My friend that was with me?" 

"Uhmm..no I never met her till today." he said as he was ordering his food.

What? But Yoo Jin said she knew him in the past before? Wth..is she lying? No..she never lied to me before. 

I shook the thought off of me and ordered my food.

No One's POV:

While Min Ah and Sungjong went on their date, infinite and Yoo Jin stayed at Dongwoo's house.

"I'm confused. Why do they hate each other so much?" Sunggyu asked.

"its because they fought over a pack of Cheetos!" Hoya said.

"not only that. When they fought, sungjong called her an ajusshi because of how she looked. Then min ah called him a girl. Min ah told me this earlier." Yoo Jin said from behind.

"I thought sungjong had more manners than that! He is the nicest out of us!" sungyeol said.

"But..why does she dress like that? When she came down..man she changed!" woohyun said.

"Dongwoo. It's okay If they know right?" Yoo Jin said while looking curiously at Doongwoo. 

"Yeah, I'll explain. Well. 3 years ago our parents died in a car accident. This was still when we were trainees." Dongwoo sighed and sat on the couch.

"I was at practice..and min ah was home with our parents. She got bored so she asked our parents if they could go pick up a friend. They agreed of course. So min ah and our parents went to go pick her friend up. But on the way back, they had an accident and my parents didn't make it." 

he sighed again and everyone's eyes were on him. "another car hit theirs and their car fell off the road and into the woods."

"what happened then?" L asked.

"Well...Min Ah's friend...was sungjong.."

________________________________________________________________

GASP?! What just happened? Sorry for this ending, and to make you guys curious! A little twisted right? But thanks for reading this chapter. This is probably the longest chapter I've written so far. Thanks for all the suscribes and views! :) I'll update later today