Kekeke ^_^

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

Min Ah's POV:

 
"I can see how badly she hurt you." Yoo Jin said with sympathy. She was observing my eyes as we were walking. I nodded in response. "How come you didn't stand up and fight back?" she asked
 
"I don't know....I just didn't."
 
"Ahhh...." 
 
The area became silent again. I don't know why, but Yoo Jin and I have never been this quiet together before. I admit I'm still pissed because of the gossip Sooyoung spread. But I can't let the atmosphere be ruined. This day is for Sungyeol and Yoo Jin, and I can't ruin it for them. They make the perfect couple, and I know Yoo Jin will be happy if they dated. 
 
"Where are we going anyways?" Yoo Jin asked. "You said I'll be hanging out with Sungyeol right? Are we going on a date? Oh no! I'm not even comfortable around him yet! Will we be alone? What if I make a mistake?" she started to panic and blush at the same time. "I don't even look good! You should have have me time to prepare myself!" she pouted. 
 
"Calm down....calm down." I said slowly. "Yes, you'll be hanging out with Sungyeol today. And, it's not really a date, but more like a hangout. But at the end of today you should by comfortable around him. Don't worry though, we'll be shopping so you two won't be completely alone." I explained.
 
"Wait. 'we're'? So we won't be alone?" 
 
"Yeah, me and the rest of infinite will come too. But you Sungyeol can wander off alone together." I winked at her teasingly. 
 
"Unnie! Dot say such things!!" she lightly pushed me.
 
"Waeyo?! Your in love with Infinite!! Whenever they are on MusicBank, you always scream when they are performing! Its a awesome opportunity to hang out with kpop idols!" 
 
"I owe it all to you though! If you're brother wasn't Jang Dongwoo and your boyfriend wasn't Lee Sungjong, I wouldn't be here right now." she hugged me and I hugged her back. 
 
We finally made it to Infinites house, and the moment Yoo Jins eyes laid on it, they literally fell out of her eye sockets. I laughed at her and pressed my finger on the rounded doorbell.
 
"Coming!" Woohyun's voice yelled from inside. "Well, hello ladies! Come on in!" he opened the door wider for us and we stepped in. As we stepped in, Yoo Jins eyes examined the living. She was in shock.
 
"The others are upstairs getting ready for today, if you need anything, just tell us!" Woohyun saluted himself and headed upstairs. Yoo Jin sat on the comfy white sofa and admired how clean it was. I sat next to her, until my phone had a new message. I opened it and this is what it read:
 
'Sooo.......did you bring her? ^^'
-unknown number-
 
I texted back.
 
'What the crap Sungyeol? Since when did you have my number? And yes, she's sitting next to me right now. Hurry up and get your down here!'
-Miss Min Ah-
 
I smirked to myself. In the corner of my eyes, I could tell that Yoo Jin was freaking out in the inside. "Don't worry, today's gonna be a fun day." I patted her back. 
 
Within minutes, Sungyeol came into the living room looking dashing. He wore a black v-next t-shirt with a blue ruffled scarf around his neck. He wore dark gray skinny jeans with a chain on his side. His orange hair was frizzy and he wore his nerdy glasses. Surprisingly Yoo Jin didn't notice him. He quickly fixed his scarf and mouthed the words 'how do I look?' to me. I gave him two thumbs up and motioned him to come sit on the couch. He hesitated at first, but he slowly took a couple of steps forward. "Ahem..." he choked on his saliva.
 
"Oh..?" Yoo Jins head turned toward Sungyeol. Her face turned bright red and she quickly looked away. I smiled. *I think I did a good job here.* 
 
"Errrmm...I'll leave you two alone, I'm gonna go find sungjong." I moved behind Sungyeol and pushed him a little. I ran up the stairs.
 
No Ones POV:
 
Sungyeol didnt know what to do. Yoo Jin kept her face hidden by her hair. *Go Sungyeol! Make the first move!!* he motivated himself. He sat on the couch opposite from her and cleared his throat. "Uhh...Annyeonghaseyo, it's nice to see you again, Yoo jin-ssi." he politely bowed.
 
*Oh gosh! He's so nice and cute! He's just so perfect!!* she thought. "Hello Sungyeol-ssi! It's nice to see you too!" she beamed. She gave him a warm smile. She was shocked about her confident, but felt proud. "So...I heard that well be going shopping today, right?"
 
"Yup! Well...unless you don't want to! It's up to you!" he shyly said.
 
"Of course I want to, silly! Who would say no?" she giggled.
 
*Oh crap! Did she just say I was silly? Oh well....her laugh is adorable.* he smiled. "Today will be fun then."
 
"Sungjong-ah?" Min ah called as she walked through the hallway. She pasted by one open door and peeked in to see if Sungjong was there. "Are you in here Sungjong?" she asked. Her gaze fell on a figure in front of her. Hoya. His eyes popped out when he saw her. He was shirtless and only in his boxers. Dongwoo then walked in from no where, also shirtless. "Hey, where is my---" he stopped when he saw Min Ah. "Kyaaahhh!!?? Sis?!? Get out, we're changing!!" he exclaimed. "Dude? Why did you say something!" Dongwoo lightly hit Hoyas arm. 
 
"Sorry hyung! I was too shocked!" he apologized. 
 
"Hey, it's your fault you don't know how to close the door!" min ah said as she closed the door for them.
 
"What are you doing looking at someone else's body?" a voice said from behind. I turned around and saw none other then Sungjong there, crossing his arms. I had to admit, he looked rather hot in that outfit. 
 
"You're not gonna answer? If you wont, then you'll face some punishments." he smirk. 
 
"Oh really? I'm so scared!!" Min Ah pretended to to act scared.
 
"Come here you!" he embraced me in his arms and hugged me tight. "Today, it's just gonna be you and me. If we are with Hyungs, then they won't stop teasing me!" he cried. 
 
"I know I know....but I want to get to know the other members too!" 
 
"You will, after you spend the day with me!" he protested.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Min Ah'a POV:
 
I ran through the sliding doors of the mall and instantly was shocked. "Wahhh!! This place is huge!" I jumped around. "I wish I lived here!" I could hear water from a far distances and instantly ran towards it. "I was right, a fountain." I walked over to the fountain and gazed at my reflection. *I wanted to look pretty today* I was satisfied about what I was wearing. 
 
"Slow down Min Ah!" Sungjong said while running behind me. "Who knew lazy girl like you would have so much energy!" he said in between breaths.
 
"No one told you to follow me!" I spatted back. 
 
"Well, I don't want another guy to come steal you! In fact, I don't want another guy to even look at you!" jealously could be heard in his voice. 
 
"How do you think I feel? You're Infinites maknae!" I emphasized the word 'maknae'. "Every girl would look at you seductively."
 
"Awwhh...is my fake girlfriend jealous of my fans?!" he teased. "It's alright, every girl that looks at you would already envy you." he grabbed my arm and hugged it. 
 
"He's hot!!"
"OMO that's Infinites Maknae! Lee Sungjong Oppa!!"
"Wait, you mean Infinites here?!?!?" 
"Kyah?! Who's he with?!"
 
Girl voice could be heard near us. I saw a group of teenage girls with their cell phones out, taking pictures of us. 
 
*Time to work my magic!* "Oppa!! I wanna go to that store!!" I used my powerful Aegyo at him. "Okay babe??!!" I snuggled on his chest. 
 
He quickly understood the situation and followed along. "Alright Jagiya, I'm coming." he softly kissed my nose. 
 
"Gasp!! Are they dating?!"
"I heard he's in a relationship now!!"
"Who cares?! He's still hot!"
"Awhh, his girlfriend is so pretty!!" 
 
I admit, I was jealous that Sungjong had fans, especially fans that would seduce him at anytime. But I didn't care, hes taken.
 
The teenage girls slowly left and Sungjong and I were left alone again. "Since when did you use that much Aegyo?" he asked.
 
"Since when did you call me 'Jagiya'?" I raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Because I love you." 
 
_______________________________
-As I promised, I would update today!! The next chapter, I will have Min Ah and the other infinite members interact more, so it could be a longer chapter.
-And OMG GUYS!!! NEW YORK WAS AMAZING!! The auditions went great, but sadly I didn't pass. But I'm happy for the people that made it in!! 
 
*It was really fun! We also went to the Korean town and I bought LOADS of infinite posters!! I'm happy!! The lady who owned that store was so kind that she gave me a free Infinite poster!!! ^_^
 
-We also went to a Korean restaurant, and the restaurant played Infinites 'Only Tears'!! I was happy once again!! They also played 'Oppa Gangman style', and my 2 friends and I were dancing to it! The waitress that past by us was also dancing to it, and she was like.."You know this song too?" (Her accent was really cute.) 
 
-I also ate Dubuki (I think that's how you spell it ://) and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!
-I also saw Infinites Second Invasion cd, and it was $86!! I want it so bad!!!