We're all Family

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Yoo Jin's POV:
 
I still couldn't believe it. I can't be pregnant....I just can't be! First, we were friends that were just hanging out in the arcade, and now I'm sitting in the hospital, being pregnant! For how long? Is Sungyeol even the father?! Wait....what am I saying! Of course, I don't go sleeping with other men! I don't even remember sleeping with Sungyeol!
 
"Sungyeollie?! You didn't use any protection?! I thought I raised you to be a good boy!" Woohyun was trying to joke around, but I could tell he was in shock like everyone else was. 
 
"I don't remember sleeping with her!!" Sungyeol yelled back.
 
"Well...who else would have gotten her pregnant?" Woohyun was serious now. 
 
"Guys...arguing won't solve anything..." Sunggyu tried to calm the two down.
 
"Clearly, the baby's already there.." L said as he sat on the window sill with his arms crossed. 
 
"What do you remember happening, Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked. 
 
"I....don't...I don't remember...sorry hyung.." He looked away in disappointment. I couldn't remember anything either. 
 
"That one time!" Hoya shouted out. "You said you were going to take Yoo Jin to go partying....maybe you got carried away and got drunk...."
 
"......Molla....mianhae..." Sungyeol breathed.
 
"Well, that's the only logic reason right now, since the both of you can't remember." Sunggyu said as he sat with L on the window sill. 
 
Min Ah came running to me and she wrapped her arms around me. I just wanted to cry right there, knowing that my loving best friend was by my side, but I had I stay strong. "It's going to be okay..." She assured. "Sungyeol will finally have that baby he always wanted me and Sungjong to have. But it's even better now....because its gonna be you're kid." Min Ah softly said.
 
"She's too young to be a mother though...she's only 17.." Dongwoo pointed out.
 
What? Of course im too young! I only dated him for 2 months and I'm already pregnant....My parents aren't even living with me, and once they find out, they'll never let me be by myself anymore! But...it's my baby, it's me and Sungyeol's baby..
 
"I'm keeping the baby..." I blurted out. It was the first time I talked since I entered the hospital. I didn't think I would have energy left. But everyone was staring at me like I was insane. "I'll.....I'll have full responsibility for it.. I promise.." I shut my eyes. 
 
"Yoo Jin-ssi....no ones asking you to get an abortion...that's just cruel. But, can you keep a baby at such a young age?" Sunggyu calmly said.
 
"What are you talking about, hyung? We'll all take care of the baby, because we're all family here! See, the baby already has 6 loving uncles to take care of it. We'll make sure that the baby is an Inspirit." Sungjong smiled as he looked at me. His words were wise, and I'm thankful.
 
"I'll take the full responsibility...it was my fault.." Sungyeol muttered. 
 
"Sungjongs right, Sungyeol. We're all family...we'll have responsibility too." Dongwoo said. 
 
"Really guys....Im thankful for your help." I looked at each and everyone one of them. 
 
"Well then...I'll be waiting 9 months...It better be a girl, you better name her after me, and I shall be her favorite aunt." Min Ah giggled as she released the hug. 
 
"Hey now! Don't go stealing my line! And NO! It'll be a boy!" Sungyeol argued back.
 
*Aish....my boyfriends such a choding..*
 
"9 months....I'll wait 9 months" Min Ah mimicked again.
 
Sungyeol's POV: 
 
(At Infinite's house.)
 
"Don't worry Jagiya...I'll be here for you. I'm just excited that I'll be a father soon!" I blurted out. 
 
It's been roughly two days since the news, and I had mix emotions about the whole situation. I was scared that Yoo Jin would leave me, knowing that I got her pregnant while we were drunk. But I shouldn't worry, Yoo Jin is my girlfriend, I'll support her the whole time when the baby arrives. And besides, it was all my fault anyways.
 
"Thanks Sungyeol.." She weakly smiled.
 
"C'mon! Smile more! Show our baby how beautiful you are!" I tried to cheer her up. But I understand. Being pregnant is tough, not that I would know.
 
"I know, Sungyeol. I'm as happy as I could be! But I'm just worried about school. My baby bump will soon form, and I don't want the whole school to know I'm pregnant.  
 
"It'll be okay. Things will work out. Just to to school tomorrow, and see how it goes. If you're not feeling well, then you'll just have to skip it." I told her. 
 
"I can't risk dropping out. I need a good scholarship so I can get into a good collage. Then to get a good job." 
 
"You're life's not over yet. We'll have a great future, now with our little baby."
 
_______________________________
-Oh gosh I'm a bad liar! I'm sorry that I said I'll double update on Saturday, it's just that I forgot I had other plans. Please forgive me!!
-And the words that are high lighted in a blue-ish, green color, those are the 'spoilers' that I posted up in Chapter 30.
-As I was writing this...I was thinking.."THERE BETTER BE A SEASON 7 OF HELLO BABY WITH INFINITE!!! ARG!!"