NOT AN UPDATE #2

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

READ CHAPTER 29 IF YOU HAVENT YET!!! (So! Earlier I had 'read chapter 30'...but I meant chapter 29!!)

Hmmmmm.......I'm planning to end this fanfic once it reaches 120-125 ish chapters. I MIGHT make a sequel, but who knows? I got a lot of ideas for this fanfic, and I promise I won't disappoint anyone!!! Below are some spoilers, the sentences from the future chapters. If you can't read spoilers, then I suggest you skip them :D

Spoilers:

"Are you THAT stupid?!?!?"

"No.....IT CANT BE!!!"

"Don't worry about me Oppa, I can survive on my own. I'm sorry that I left so quick, but I wanted to get away. I know I'm being selfish.....but it's for the best..."

"I loved.....you once....but I..."

"9 months....I'll wait 9 months.." 

"I trusted you!! But you lied to me! How could you do this to me?!? I HATE YOU!!"

"....Get...Away....Now..."

"I've been wanting to ask you this very important question.."

"This relationship is just FAKE!! I shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place!! What?! Can't you accept reality?"

".....They're not just...dreams. They're more than that..

"What do you think about it, berry? Do you think I'm making the right choice...?

"How come my parents were the only one that died in the car that day? Why couldn't it be me..?"

"...Cryings not worth it...He's....not worth it." 

"OH MY GOSH!! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!"

"Woohyun's grease has spilled all over you..."

"....Why can't you believe me?" 

"....I missed you.....- Come...I won't hurt you anymore....I promise."

"Back off, she's mine." 

"I was happier..."

"Get better, alright? It'll hurt, but it's the outcome that matters. I'll be here by your side, forever."

 

 

They all sound dramatic right? Well,..... There will be a lot of drama coming your way!!! Notice tht I didn't mention who was speaking, you just have to figure it out by yourself!!