I know you will.

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Sungjong's POV:
 
"Please....pick up your phone.." I pleaded. I held the phone roughly against my ear. 
 
Since Dongwoo hyung told me about Min Ah yesterday, I couldn't stop freaking out. I had called her about 100 times already. But she hasn't picked up yet. I was still worried, none of us knew where she was.
 
 Yoo Jin and I both skip school today. I was too worried, I doubt I could even concentrate. Well, Yoo Jin cant even go to school anymore. Her baby bump has already formed. 
 
'This number is no longer in service.' Beeeeeep.'
 
 
 
I sighed.
 
 
 
"Nothing?"
 
 
 
"Nothing..."
 
 
 
"Can't we just go and search for her? How far can one girl go in one night?" Woohyun suggested. "She has no money, she doesn't have her license, and she has no where else to live! Soon enough she'll come back."
 
Dongwoo hyung kept quiet for awhile. I knew he was in more pain than I was. Loosing his parents...., having a runaway sister....I knew it was hard for him. 
 
"Try calling her again..." Yoo Jin pleaded. 
 
Before I could, my phone rang. I was hoping that it was Min Ah. If it was, I knew she would yell at me and yell at me some more. But I didn't care, I wanted to know if she was alright. 
 
"Who is it?" Dongwoo finally spoke. He had the same thing in mind, hoping that it was her. 
 
I checked my phone. My lock screen had a picture of me and Min Ah the day of our first anniversary. My heart fluttered when I saw the picture.
 
"...my sister..." I looked at my cell phone. I didn't want Seri to be a part of this. If she knew about Min Ah, she wouldn't sleep until she found her. I was hoping that she would say 'hey I miss you!'.....or say 'how have you been, dongsaeng?'.
 
"Hello?" I answered. Everyone in the room was paying close attention.
 
"Sungjong-ah..." She whispered. I didn't like the sound of her voice. "I found her..." 
 
"What..?"
 
I wasn't really understanding what she was saying. I never told her that Min Ah ran away. But knowing her, I knew she was talking about Min Ah.
 
"She's here with me.....I unexpectedly met her at the train station, with at least 4 bags. She told me the whole story already...." 
 
"Is she okay...?" I wondered.
 
"Yeah...I'll give you the address to my new apartment, you can come pick her up then---" she was cut off by another voice.
 
 
 
"No....please don't tell him.."
 
 
 
My heart hurt.
 
 
 
"Min Ah?! Is that you?" My voice was echoed into the quiet room. 
 
Dongwoo stood up from his chair, hearing me say her name. "Please sis...get her on the phone.." I closed my eyes. 
 
After a couple of silence...someone spoke again. "hello..." The voice barely whispered.
 
"Min Ah?! Is that you?! Where are you at? Tell me and I'll come pick you up.." I worried. Just by hearing her voice again, I knew I was at the verge of crying. I excused myself from the room left, hoping that no one would hear my cries. 
 
 
 
"No..." She whispered.
 
 
 
"But why...?" I was confused. I knew I messed up, but she didn't need to hide from me. 
 
 
 
"I loved.....you once....but I..."
She choked. I could hear her silent cries.
 
 
"I know I hurt you....and I'm sorry...I just...I don't want to be separate from you.." I could feel tears at the corner of my eyes, and I tried my best to hold them in. "Please....I want you back....I didn't mean...to hurt you.." Too late, the tears already fell from my eyes. 
 
"....you already did..." She said. "I'm sorry....I can't stand it anymore...I need a new life." She admitted
 
 
"I don't want you to go.."
 
 
"I never wanted my parents to go....but my wish didn't come true.." She sniffed.
 
"Min Ah....I know how you feel...I've been separated from my sister for three years...I've search for you for three years.....I know how hard it is to lose the one you love.."
 
Tears constantly fell from my eyes. 
 
"The moment when I finally find you again....you're just gonna leave me?" I covered my mouth and tried to stop my sniffing. It didn't really work. 
 
 
 
"Yeah..."
 
 
 
My hurt hurt. 
 
 
 
I cried some more.
 
 
 
"I didn't think you'd be this immature...." I confessed. "I know I'm selfish....but I don't want to leave you...I love you. And I will find you again." 
 
 
 
"Too bad....sometimes things don't go you're way.." 
 
 
 
"You don't even care about Dongwoo hyung's feelings? He's you're own brother..."
 
I cried even more.
 
I'm guessing that the rest heard me, because everyone else came out into the hallway now.
 
"I hate it when Jongie cries..." Sungyeol muttered. 
 
"Give me the phone..." Dongwoo hyung demanded. I gave him my phone, and turned around so that no one could see my crying face. Dongwoo's voice changed, it seemed angry now. "I can't lose you right now Min Ah." He grunted his teeth. 
 
"It's not like I'm gonna die.." I heard her whisper through the phone.
 
"If you won't come back...then I might as well die too. I'll be with Umma and Appa again. Now, would you want that?" He sternly said.
 
"Oppa...stop it.." She cried louder.
 
"No, you stop it. You can't think about anyone else but yourself, right? If you actually cared, you would come back home." I never heard Dongwoo be this angry before. I knew he was sad too, but he only cared for his sister.
 
Sunggyu rested a hand on Dongwoo's shoulder. And Dongwoo lost it. He cried his eyes out. "Please....just comeback.." 
 
 
Hearing him cry made me cry even harder. 
 
 
Yoo Jin snatched the phone from Dongwoo hands. Sunggyu hugged Dongwoo tightly. How I wished I was a part of that hug. 
 
"Min Ah?" Yoo Jins voice was creaky. I couldn't hear Min Ah clearly anymore. But Yoo Jin started yelling. "You promised you'd be here for me! You promised me that my baby was going to have an aunt! You promised!" Sungyeol hugged her from behind. 
 
 
"I'm sorry..." I heard her whisper through the phone.
 
 
Beeeeeeeeeeeppp..
 
 
She hung up.
 
 
I knew that Yoo Jin, Dongwoo, and I were somewhat mad at Min Ah's actions. But I couldn't blame her. I was exactly like her. Knowing that the love of my life forgot about my existence..it was also hard for me. So that's why i ran away from home for 3 years, to have a new life. But I didn't know that I would run into Min Ah again. 
 
My phone rang again. I wiped my tears away and answered it. "Hello..?" I softly answered
 
"Sungjong...don't worry. I'll let her stay with me until I'm done with my semester. I'll take care of her like a little sister. I won't let her run away again. I cross my heart." She announced. My heart somewhat became lighter as I heard her words. "Girls go through these dramatic moments." She said. "She was just like you three years ago. She just needs some time alone, and time to think about it." 
 
I agreed. I knew how she felt.
 
"Thanks sis..." I tried to smile. "Good luck at you're first year of college..bye.." I hung up. 
 
"What did she say?" L asked.
 
"Seri said that she let Min Ah stay with her..." I explained.
 
"Where does Serri live..?" Hoya asked.
 
"Well, she's gonna attend Jeong Du Academy for the summer.."
 (I made that college up..lol XD) 
 
"Dang...that's about 3 hours from here.." Hoya muttered.
 
"It's okay..Seri's gonna take care of her.." I repeated myself. I had faith and trust in my own sister. Since she was going to college to be a nurse, I knew she had the responsibility to take care of Min Ah. she said that she crossed her heart. 
 
I only hope that she doesn't break her promise...
_______________________________
BOOM SHAKALAKA!!! One update done! I probably won't update until Saturday, but I'm not positive yet!