I'll get used to it

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

Min Ah's POV:

"Don't worry, you can stay here for awhile." Seri assured me. "He doesn't know where I live, so he won't come....."

I knew she was just trying to say these kind words so that I could feel better. "Thank you..." I muttered. She nodded her head. "Since you're letting me stay here, I'll help you pay the bills.." 

"Oh! Don't worry about that! You're a guest, you don't need to help me!" She waved her hands back and forth, signaling me not to do it.

I got off her bed and dragged my luggage to the empty room near the entrance. *so, this is my new room, huh?* I looked around. It was a lot smaller than my real bedroom. The whole apartment was smaller than my house. "This is floor 6, so I should have a good view of something..." I muttered as I walked to the window. I uncovered the curtains, revealing the busy street beneath me. "I guess I was wrong.." I was assuming that I wouldn't get a good night sleep. Because now that I am living in the streets, there will be a lot of traffic at night.

"Min Ah?" Seri's voiced echoed into the room.

"neh?"

"Since you have one more year left in school, you shouldn't skip it." She laughed. "If you want, I can enroll you into a high school not too far from here, Jeong Du High School. I have a friend that goes there, I'll have her show you around." She said.

"Alright, thanks Seri-ssi." 

"Please...call me Unnie." She smiled.

I wasn't used to calling someone 'Unnie'. I've always had 7 Oppa that I would go to for help. But I guess that'll change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2 weeks later)

Min Ah's POV:

Sadly...it's already been 2 weeks since I moved in with Seri. I already enrolled into Jeong Du High School and started about 3 days ago. I wasn't used to the new change....but I knew for some reason that I was going to stay here for awhile. There wasn't a way that will make me go back.
 
I've met a new friend to, and her name is Eunji. Jung Eunji. She was friends with Seri, and she showed me around the school. She told me many things about her, and suddenly we already made a new friendship together. She's really nice, and she can sing really well too. Because I'm stupid, I didn't know she was a member of a kpop group, A Pink. I'm not very into kpop as much, but I know a little to understand the concept. And from looking at Eunji, I never expected her to be in such a ...'girly' group..I don't actual mind though, I like their songs.
 
I've been told that she somewhat works with Infinite....as in....both being kpop groups, they see each other alot at concerts and such. She told me that she has a crush on Hoya...which didn't surprise me because they seem to make a perfect match. It didn't bother me much that since she was in a kpop group, she wouldn't attend school as much because of her schedules. 
 
But the only thing I knew, is that she can never replace Yoo Jin.
 
Seri's in college now, because she decided to start a little earlier than waiting until summer came. Which also meant that she will be away from the apartment often because there's a dorm at her college, which she decided to sleep at. She told me that she might come home around midnight, but leave 2 hours later to get ready for her night classes. I don't blame her though, her college is about 40 minutes away, and she has to walk there. 
 
I've also gotten a job. It's nothing major. I'm a waitress at the little cafe at called Paradise. I sell things from cookies to ice cream to cakes. It's actually really pretty and peaceful, and I don't kind going there. I work after school until 10 pm. I don't have much time for homework..and I also wake up late to go to school the next day. I don't care though, I need money.
 
Speaking of school, Jeong Du high school is really neat. It's all clean and fits perfectly for rich people. But honestly...it's full of snobby kids. This one guy, Minhyuk, is soooo annoying! Man, he's a real pain in the . I want to beat him up, but I don't want to set a record as being 'a manly girl' like how I was at my other school. It just didn't fit me.  
 

Sungjongs POV:

"ayaa...why do I feel like I wasted three years just to find her..? She's gone now...I won't see her ever again..." I mourned. I've been like this for a couple of days now since she left. I couldn't get over the fact that I just lost her again. "What did I do to deserve this..?" I buried my face into my bed.

"At least she's with my sister. I know that she's safe." I tried to think positive. "But....what if she falls in love with other guy? What if she makes new friends and forgets about us?" 

"Aish!!!! I can't think straight anymore!!" I yelled. This was hurting my head. A lot. I didn't have control over her actions....but I just wanted to know why she had to overreact and run away. Shouldn't she be happy that she finally understood her past? "I did....I did everything for her.....I tried to make her remember me...I tried my hardest."

I took my teddy bear and faced it.

-WHACK!-

"take that Sungjong. Bad bad bad boy! You let her run away again. How will you ever forgive yourself?!"

-WHACK!-

I hit my bear again. By looking at it, I just wanted to cry. I knew how much pain Berry was in because I've smacked him nearly a million times already. But I was in more pain than my bear.

"Sungjong. Can I come in?" Sunggyu asked behind the door.

"Neh hyung."

He came in with a happy face. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"Boss said that we won't have schedules until you finish school. So we have a 2 month break!" He laughed. "Well...not for you though...you have to study for school." He patted my back. "No worries, right?"

"yeah. It'll be good to study for school since I haven't for awhile."

i lied. I was thinking of something else. Something...that I'll be doing for the next two months.

_____________________________________

sorry that I didn't update for awhile! But thanks for being patient! 

-what do you think Sungjong will do?

-and *spoiler*....Even though min ah knows her past and understands her dreams....she still gonna have more dreams. 

Because I love each and everyone of you, I'll thank you guys with these infinite gifs! *they are not mine, credit to the owner*