Realization (Part 2)

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Sungjong's POV
 
"......." he was speechless 
 
"you asked me if I knew her before. Right? 3 years ago. The first time we met, you asked me if I knew her and I said I didn't." 
 
"now you do?" sungyeol asked. 
 
"To be honest, I never forgot about her. When Dongwoo Hyung asked me, I didn't who he was talking about."
 
"How did you suddenly remember?" Dongwoo asked. 
 
"I don't know. The name sounded very familiar to me. But I just couldn't remember her face. I kept thinking about her, and then suddenly an image of her pop in my head."
 
"Do you remember anything else that happened?" he asked
 
"We were in a car accident, but her parents didn't make it. And after that I never heard anything about her again."
 
"So your memories back?" Hoya asked.
 
"Oh, no Hyung. I always had that memory with me. But the only thing I forgot was her face."
 
"So I'm guessing his memory isn't as messed up as Min Ah's." L said from the side. 
 
"Okay okay wait. Explain everything from the beginning." woohyun said.
 
Alright. "3 years ago, I was best friends with Min Ah. So one day she called me if I wanted to hang out, and I said I did. So she came over to pick me up with her parents. But on the way there, another car hit ours and we tumbled into the woods. I guess I was out for a long time, because when I woke up, I was in the hospital. My parents told me that I was fine, but just some minor damage to my brain. The doctor said that Min Ah's parents didn't survive. When hearing her name, I thought that I knew her, but I couldn't remember anything about her. So I went home that day, trying to forget everything that happened. So for the next couple of days, I decided to sign with Woollim to become a trainee. And that's when Dongwoo Hyung asked if I knew someone named Min Ah. Honestly I didn't, but the name sounded familiar. I thought about it for a while, because something told me that I did know her. And I guess thinking about her made me realize that I did know her." 
 
All eyes were on me, and everyone was speechless. I couldn't even tell if they were breathing. 
 
"Well yeah. 3 years past now and here I am." I explained at last.
 
"What made you realize that it was her?" Sunggyu Hyung asked me.
 
"today. Looking at her eyes, and her interests. She likes water parks, she likes chocolate mint ice cream, and hot cheetos. They were the same interest as Min Ah's interest back then. At first, I couldn't believe that it was her. I didn't want to believe it because she didn't look the same. But from being alone with her, I knew she was the same girl. I just don't know why she's like this now. She never looked or acted like this when we were friends."
 
"It's because of what happened. After hearing about our parents death, she blamed herself for it because she was the one who suggested to pick you up. If she didnt suggest it, then my parents would still be alive today. She thinks the whole world hates her, so she closed herself up and ignores everyone now." Dongwoo sadly explained.
 
So that's why. At school, she wouldn't talk to anyone but Yoo Jin, but she was barely with her. "But I don't hate her." I confessed
 
"none of us do. But she can't realize that. That's why we want you to change her back to bein herself again." Sungyeol said. Everyone nodded and agreed with Sungyeol. 
 
"I'm just suprised that you remember all that." Hoya said while laughing.
 
"How bad is her memory?" I asked.
 
"Pretty bad. She didn't know that our parents died until I told her. And she total forgot everything about you." Hyung said
 
"oh..."
 
~meanwhile~
 
Min Ah's POV:
 
"I don't know if I like him...." I quietly mumbled
 
"I think you do~~" Yoo Jin sang
 
I explained to her what happened today, spending the whole morning with sungjong at the park. I told her that I felt different. He made me feel safe for some reason. He knew that there would be people following me, so he decided to follow me too just to protect me. He always stayed close to me, never letting me leave his sight. I even told her that he bought me ice cream when I told him not to.
 
"See? This feelings called love!" she excitedly said.
 
"I don't think so..." I lowered my head
 
"c'mon! He held your hand and you didn't let go. You always stare in his eyes. You didn't push him away when he followed you. You even went to the water park with him! Don't deny it, because I know you like the feeling when he's near you."
 
I guess she's right. 
________________________________________
sorry for this short chapter, I was a bit bored ://
 
**one of my favorite songs by Infinite is 'Voice of my heart'. I love it!