Fighting again?

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

Min Ah's POV:

I woke up that morning at 7:30 am. It was a Saturday, and I had no idea why I woke up this late. I got out of my bed and headed straight to the bathroom. I washed my face and tied my hair up. I went back into my bedroom and made my bed. I changed my clothes and wore a baggy black shirt with jeans. 

I decided to check on the others just in case anything happened. Of course, Yoo Jin was sleeping like an angel on my bedroom floor. 

I walked over to my brothers room and slightly opened it, just enough to peek through. And oh my...I did not expect this. Dongwoo and Hoya were laying on the floor together, Dongwoo was shirtless while Hoya was only in his purple boxers. Dongwoo was slightly on top of Hoya, but not enough to squish him. *what the hell?! My poor eyes..T.T* (A/N: no wonder they called YaDong. LOL)

I closed the door and walked over to the guest room. Sunggyu fell off his bed while woohyun was quietly mumbling something in his dream. He smiled a little and laughed. *wth? Weird*

i closed the door and went to the next guest room. I found L sleeping on sungyeols tummy while sungyeol was drooling all over the place. On the other bed, it was neatly made and a big white bear was sitting on it. *probably Sungjong's toy.*

"where is sungjong at anyways?" I finally noticed. I walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. But surprisingly sungjong was already awake and cooking.

"Why are you up so early?"I asked him. I walked over to the fridge and poured myself some milk. I still didn't get a response from him. He was cooking himself some eggs. 

"umm...you could have asked me to cook for you." I said slightly louder so that he could hear me. Still no response. *whats up with him?*

i put down my cup of milk and walked over to him. I observed him and checked to make sure he wasn't listening to music and couldn't hear me. But of course, he wasn't. Was he purposely ignoring me?

"Helloo..?" I said a bit annoyed. "you can hear me perfectly, why are you avoiding me?" 

"..no reason..." he responded. His voice was smooth and sweet, like honey. But wait! He WAS purposely ignoring me!

"I thought you said you'll try to be nicer to me?!" I said in a loud voice. He just looked up at me and sighed.

"what? You get mad when someone ignores you? I thought you're used to it? You ignore everyone too and never talk. So why are you talking now?" he raised one eye brow and ate his eggs. (burn!)

Wow...is he purposely trying to piss me off?! Cuz its perfectly working!

"what did you just say?!?" now I was furious. 

Sungjong's POV:

Oh man...I really hate myself. I'm such a meanie! I can't hurt a girls feelings! But..she said she doesn't want to get close to anyone. So avoiding her is the only way. I'm trying to do her a favor! 

"hpmh..be that way!" she stomped out of the room. Yep...she's completely mad now. Why did she have to talk to me in the first place? Ugh...someone kill me!

No One's POV: 

"wait!" sungjong suddenly stopped her. Min Ah stopped and turned around.

"what do you want?!" she said in a furious tone. Sungjong was a little scared but he tried to hide it. 

"wake up the others. I've made them breakfast." 

"Ughh.." min ah shook her head in disgust. She ran back to her room and layed on her bed.

Sungjong felt really bad. He hates it when he gets others mad. But he knows that she's like that. "Ughh...i guess I'll stop..." he grumbled and went uupstairs 

he walked towards her bedroom and opened the door. He stepped in. "Yahhh?!! Get out of my room!" min ah fiercely yelled.

"eeeek! Alright!" he lied. Instead, he closed the door and walked over to to where min ah was laying. He sat on her bed. 

"what the hell?! I said to get out of my room!" she screamed again. She was still laying on her bed.

"I'll leave you alone..if that's what you want.." sungjong lowered his head. He suddenly stood up and headed towards the door.

"yes!! That's what I want!" she screamed from her bed. Sungjong slowly turned back and walked to her again.

"then why we're you angry when I ignored you earlier? Hmmm?" he teased. A small smile appeared on his face. He knew min ah was lying.

"umm..I.." she quietly replied.

As sungjong walked over to her bed, he accidentally tripped over something and fell right on top of her! "umpff.."

their faces were inches away from each other. Min ah suddenly started to blush, so she closed her eyes that were in contact with Sungjong's.

Sungjongs eyes traveled to Min Ah's cheeks and noticed how red they were. "hahahammm..youre blushing.." he quietly but peacefully whispered. A small smiled appeared on his face again. Min Ah felt his warm breath down her neck and shivered. 

"y--yah!! Do you mind getting off you pig?!" she screamed from underneath him.

"arasso arasso.." before he could get off, the door burst opened and the both of them found sleepy sungyeol there while rubbing his head.

"hey. Can you stop yelling?" he yawned. He opened his eyes wider and looked at them both. His eyes grew larger and his mouth dropped :O 

"Oh Jesus!! Guyysssss!!! WE'RE GONNA BE UNCLES!!! Kyahhhhhh!! They're making excellent progress!!!" he excited jumped up and down and ran to the other rooms.

"Hyung noooo!! It's not like that!!" sungjong got off her and ran after him.

*he's so...was he trying I seduce me!!??" min ah thought in her head.

________________________________________________________________

if you guys are wondering, Sungjong's more manly now. I want the image of how he looks like when he promoted the chaser and after that. With his long black bangs. (like the main picture above) I think he looks HOT!! I think he's matured too, but still has a kiddish side to him. He's not that aegyo king like he used to be when he first debut. He is still cute though!!

*how many of you guys saw their That Summer concert?!?!? I'm Fangirling right now!! Cuz I want to see it!!! Infinite fighting!~~