NOT AN UPDATE!!

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

MUST READ!!!!!! PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS UPDATE THAT I UPDATE LESS THAN 20 MINUTES AGO!! 

 

Hello lovely readers!! SungJongDiva here!! I'm really thankful that a lot of people have been reading and supporting this fanfic. I know I could do a lot better, but I'm grateful that some people still read it!! GODBLESS!!I will like to say that I've got everything planned out for the next future chapters, it's just that I need to draft them down and update them. (Let's just pray that I don't forget any ideas...) The main question is....WILL SHE REMEBER HIM?!?!? (Spoiler #1: it's mostly a 'yes' (derrrr...-_-) but you'll be surprised about her response and actions when she finds out (I've got it planned out) wait and see!!) 

 

I promise that the next future chapters will be better and improving!! I'm not the best, but I'm trying! The next future chapters will have Min Ah having more dreams of this 'Mysterious guy'. And there will be LOTS of romance coming soon. I PROMISE that I'll include more of Infinite as a whole, rather than just havin Sungjong be played as the main role. (did that make sense?)

Spoiler #2:.......IM SORRY TO SPOIL IT!! But it seems like all of readers have interest in Sungyeol in this fanfic....BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!? Something's gonna happen to him.....it might be good or it could be bad....it all depends on how you view it! (in my opinion...it's GOOD!!) 

And guess what?!?!? This Saturday (Sept 8th) I'm going to the 'Super Star K 4 global audition" in NYC (i think it's actually in New Jersey....and I live in PENNSYVANIA.) I hope to see some people there!! (even though I won't know it's you and you won't know it's me.....Im probly gonna be the gurl thatsdancjng her heart out....because i have a strong passion for dancing!!) good luck to everyone auditioning!!